UK preppers

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I note that none of your feedback are from this forum. As for the challenge, I will make it simple for you. 1) Post a Doomsday Hall thread. 2) Then select a major SHTF scenario to deal with. Once you have accomplished that simple task, I will propose very simple question for you to deal with. Once your posts are isolated to your fantasy thread, the rest of the forum members can chose to ignore it and I will deal with your fantasy posts. Time to put up or shut up.

For your information, I am a very strong President Trump supporter and had you bothered to read my past posts, you would know that. Once the Arizona election audits is completed and revealed, you will know that most of the Arizonians voted for President Trump.

I thought about joining an airsoft or paintball club a while back but was put off by two things-
Firstly they just seemed to run around like crackheads shooting at each other without any planning or organisation.
Secondly airsoft apparently use solid pellets instead of paint so there was no way of knowing if you'd hit the other guy.
Perhaps the rules and stuff have changed since then, I dunno.
You are taking the cart before the horse, mate.
Before you start trying any kind of competition you need to learn to operate the gun.
I didn't use my airsoft pistol to compete against anyone, it was just for practice. If you wanted to learn just about every aspect of shooting a 1911, you can do it right there in the UK with this gun:
https://uk-airsoft.co.uk/product/we-1911-meu-full-metal-gas-blowback-pistol/
You can learn all the basics of real world shooting, you just have less noise and recoil. I can tell you it is close the real thing because I used it to practice for actual competitions using the real thing.

This is a little demo video I made in my backyard steel challenge range showing the operation of an Airsoft 1911. I was purposely going slow in the video and holding the gun up in the frame for the mag change.
Now here is my challenge to you. Since you can't get a real gun, you can get closer to the real world if get an Airsoft 1911, learn to shoot it. Practice with it. Set up a similar range and see how fast you can transition between targets. Show us the video...

..Since you can't get a real gun, you can get closer to the real world if get an Airsoft 1911, learn to shoot it. Practice with it. Set up a similar range and see how fast you can transition between targets. Show us the video...

Thanks, but when i went into our local airsoft shop a couple of years ago and expressed an interest in buying one, they said something like "sorry we're not allowed to sell to the general public, only to legit airsoft club members" so I had to drop the idea.
This is Britain so I suppose our gun laws also apply to anything that looks like a real firearm, heck we can't even buy blank-firing guns or camping knives or pepper sprays (but i think we can buy air guns).
i'll pop into the shop again next time I'm in town to see if the laws have changed, and i'll also google around..:)

PS- my dad brought back a couple of real guns from WW2 and I can remember him showing them to me when I was about 5, they were square and chunky so I suppose they were 1911 Colt types, and they seemed very heavy, not a bit like the toy cowboy guns I was used to.
"Don't tell anybody I've got them" he said, so he must have known they were illegal.
Dunno if he had any ammo for them.
Years later I asked him if he still had the guns, but he said "What guns?" and said he didn't know what I was talking about.
When he'd gone off to work I searched the house from top to bottom looking for them without success, so I presume he'd dumped them.

Last edited:
Thanks, but when i went into our local airsoft shop a couple of years ago and expressed an interest in buying one, they said something like "sorry we're not allowed to sell to the general public, only to legit airsoft club members" so I had to drop the idea.
This is Britain so I suppose our gun laws also apply to anything that looks like a real firearm, heck we can't even buy blank-firing guns or camping knives or pepper sprays (but i think we can buy air guns).
i'll pop into the shop again next time I'm in town to see if the laws have changed, and i'll also google around..:)
So get a "Blue Gun." RIF guns (Realistic Imitation Firearm) are controlled. IF guns (Imitation Firearms) are not. And apparently if the slide is blue or orange that makes it an IF gun not an RIF gun, and it's legal without all the hoopla.
The color doesn't make a hill of beans of difference for learning how to shoot the damned thing.

If you ask me, the law is one of the most idiotic things I've heard of. All it takes is a can of black spray paint to turn a legal IF gun into an RIF gun. Or is paint outlawed too? 🙄

..my bad, i should have created a 'Doomsday Hall' thread of its own rather than start it halfway through somebody else's thread..
I can move them to a separate thread if you want. Just create the thread.

No thanks mate, I think it might be best if i start from scratch with a clean slate by starting a thread called 'Doomsday Hall' in the 'General Prepper Talk' forum (if that's alright with you) and I can explain from the start that it's a hypothetical exercise..:)

I've not been on for a while and when I get chance to have an update to see if there's any new posts, I get here and it's a WTF moment.
@Dropship - You're living in a fantasy world.

Have you had ANY experience with ANY firearm? I have, I was in the TA's (Infantry) back in 87' - 92' and have done an Assault Pioneer course (watercraft, booby traps, building things and blowing things up) and GPMG (SF), as well as fired many weapons ranging from the basic 9mm pistol to the Milan. Not to mention everything else an Infantry soldier does.

I knew, the moment I saw your pictures, they were not yours, but from the internet. It's not going to be like 'The Walking Dead', there's going to be REAL people, like Negan and his gang, The Cannibals and others who will just kill on sight. Not to mention Biker gangs such as The Hells Angels and The Outlaws. Mess with them and you're dead.

Your whole plan is a fantasy. For one, IF it WAS real, you would NOT be boasting about it on a forum, regardless of it being a prepper forum. These types of sites are monitored, I should not have to explain why. And as for bashing our American buddies, you really are thick as $&!ÂŁ. If you really took a hard look at OUR history and analysed it, our ancestors were a bunch of wankers, going around the world with the attitude that they own everything and wiping out native people just to steal their land, I'm ashamed at what they did.

A REAL prepper tells no-one their plans. Except for a close nit group of other preppers who they plan of collaborating with when S DOES HTF.

DO NOT tell anyone on any forum your personal SHTF plans, all posts should be general in nature. even if TPTB dont monitor these sites, after all we are only discussing what "could" happen if and when an event happens, most preppers stay within the laws of the here and now, however there are always trolls who will use your personal info for their own gain.

@Dropship - You're living in a fantasy world.
Have you had ANY experience with ANY firearm? I have, I was in the TA's (Infantry) back in 87' - 92' and have done an Assault Pioneer course (watercraft, booby traps, building things and blowing things up) and GPMG (SF), as well as fired many weapons ranging from the basic 9mm pistol to the Milan. Not to mention everything else an Infantry soldier does..

Good for you mate, you're the sort we'll want at Doomsday Hall, you can teach the rest of us..:)

..there's going to be REAL people, like Negan and his gang, The Cannibals and others who will just kill on sight. Not to mention Biker gangs such as The Hells Angels and The Outlaws. Mess with them and you're dead.

**** them..:)
As I've said before, the Doomsday Hall group will be THE DOMINANT GROUP IN THE AREA, and the gangs will fear US.
I want everybody at the Hall to have the same WINNING MINDSET as me, I've been dominating the online tactical and strategic wargame field for years under my fighting name 'PoorOldSpike' because planning and organisation is my god-given gift..:)

fgm1.jpg

fgm2.jpg

A REAL prepper tells no-one their plans. Except for a close nit group of other preppers..

Mate, if people didn't discuss their plans there'd be no such thing as prepper/survivalist discussion forums!
For examp, this Doomsday Hall discussion has run to 6 pages so far (pages 6-11) and my posts have scored 27 'Likes', and people have been contributing their ideas to it, so if i wasn't here those 6 pages would be just blank pages.

Okay people, the next thing up for discussion is what to do with our pee and poo, should we simply do it in buckets and sling it in the river outside the Hall to be carried away by the current, or should we drop it in cesspits then shovel it out and use it to fertilise our veg plot? (below).
Would anybody mind eating stuff that has been grown in human shite?
Doom-veg.jpg

Last edited:
Okay people, the next thing up for discussion is what to do with our pee and poo, should we simply do it in buckets and sling it in the river outside the Hall to be carried away by the current, or should we drop it in cesspits then shovel it out and use it to fertilise our veg plot? (below).

You never heard of a septic tank??

Good for you mate, you're the sort we'll want at Doomsday Hall, you can teach the rest of us..:)

This post shows your complete lack of understanding of what a real survivalist / prepper would consider joining. No real prepper / survivalist would consider joining a group he / she had to teach. In a shtf / wrol event you would want assets, not liabilities. You don't join a bunch of incompetent's to teach them. You join the groups that is already prepared and fully capable.

**** them..:)
As I've said before, the Doomsday Hall group will be THE DOMINANT GROUP IN THE AREA, and the gangs will fear US.
I want everybody at the Hall to have the same WINNING MINDSET as me, I've been dominating the online tactical and strategic wargame field for years under my fighting name 'PoorOldSpike' because planning and organisation is my god-given gift..:)

Video games do not make you a real life survivalist, heck your opponents could have bee 12 year old kids. So far none and I repeat none of your posts have demonstrated any real world value. Screen captures from TV and movies do not impress real world preppers.

Here is another challenge. You post / list your real world skills and world experience and I will post mine and then lets see how many members want to join you and how many want to join me.

No real prepper / survivalist would consider joining a group he / she had to teach. In a shtf / wrol event you would want assets, not liabilities..
........Here is another challenge. You post / list your real world skills and world experience and I will post mine and then lets see how many members want to join you and how many want to join me.

Firstly mate, in a post-apoc world where 99% of humans are dead because of plague or whatever, whatever group we can scrape together are bound to have some skills between them which they'll be glad to teach the rest of us about such as guns, farming, livestock, women, hunting, trapping, gathering, driving, tools and maintenance etc..:)
Secondly my own awesome talent is planning and organisation, I estimate we'll need about 25 people to do these various jobs around the Hall, not all at once of course-
The-Hall-wire2-jobs.png

And like I always say, people can choose to stay in the cities if they think they've got a better chance of surviving there..:)-
shtf-burning-city.jpg

Latest posts

Back