UK preppers

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have heard it said that parts of rural France are like Britain was 50 years ago, welcome from North Devon.
Indeed they are. Population density similar to UK just after WW1, lots of countryside between the cities and lots of Enid Blyton - style tracts of deserted countryside and old, derelict buildings. Lots of ponds which haven't been drained, and a well in my back Garden (yard..!). Perfect!

very much like the UK, young people have to leave where they were born and brought up and move to the cities to find work, leaving many of the villages and small towns populated by retired people, like me.
at least its like that in Devon and Cornwall, locals cant afford the mortgage to buy a house and they are all bought by monied "incomers" from the south east.

Hi everyone, I'm from Derby. I've been on this site for 6 years now, but not been on much as there's not many of us from the UK on here, but it looks like things are changing and more of us are finding this site. I've been on UK based prepper sites and found that they're complete rubbish as the first mention of a weapon and/or violence and you get a warning or are binned. Well, when TSHTF, are there going to be any police out on the streets to police it? I think not as they're going to want to be with their families to protect them, not warm their hands on the burning panda car (showing my age there, lol) they were in 5 minutes ago...

I'm prepping for Government instigated event (false flag), breakdown of society and the ensuing chaos afterwards, and plan on bugging-in due to my wife being physically disabled.
I'm also looking for any local prepper groups as I too feel like I'm all alone in this neck of the woods.

Regarding prepper events, I know this is a bit late, but there was one a few weeks ago down south, organised by a prepper called 'Funky Prepper' and they have their own YouTube channel

A Irish Western ? I saw this in a store here few days ago .
20190227_093404.jpg

Hi everyone, I'm from Derby. I've been on this site for 6 years now, but not been on much as there's not many of us from the UK on here, but it looks like things are changing and more of us are finding this site. I've been on UK based prepper sites and found that they're complete rubbish as the first mention of a weapon and/or violence and you get a warning or are binned. Well, when TSHTF, are there going to be any police out on the streets to police it? I think not as they're going to want to be with their families to protect them, not warm their hands on the burning panda car (showing my age there, lol) they were in 5 minutes ago...

I'm prepping for Government instigated event (false flag), breakdown of society and the ensuing chaos afterwards, and plan on bugging-in due to my wife being physically disabled.
I'm also looking for any local prepper groups as I too feel like I'm all alone in this neck of the woods.

Regarding prepper events, I know this is a bit late, but there was one a few weeks ago down south, organised by a prepper called 'Funky Prepper' and they have their own YouTube channel
yep a lot of UK prepper sites are run by people who are afraid of talking about weapons due to the anti gun anti hunting attitude of the masses.
there aren't enough Police now to sort out all the knife killings so I don't know how they expect it to be different post SHTF.
I haven't seen a copper to speak to for about 20 years, you don't see them out here in the sticks and they've closed all the rural police stations.

So just wondering if there are another preppers in the uk other than me nd me best mate (who's not on this forum yet) if there are whats your plans (rough ones lol) so if tsdhtf us fellow preppers might be able to join forces
Long time prepper/survivalist here. Suffolk England. Glad to see there are others nearby. New to the region but am currently assessing the environment.

Hi, from Liverpool, not an ideal place to be in case of disaster I know. Trying to educate myself about self sufficiency and prepping for EMP, societal collapse etc. Just found this thread and was happy to see quite a few UK posters.

Thank you. Don’t really do forums, this is the first one I came across. It’s good to have a more varied perspective though.
Depends on what you are looking for Grace,Many of the UK ones are cliquey, some are full of rambo types, others are OK but very politically correct, but there are many I've never used, I'm happy here.

Latest posts

Back