UK preppers

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

bigpaul

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
as far away from "civilisation" as i can get.
I've had to deal with a few trolls and wacko's in my short time online, mostly for some reason British ones, I dont know why living on a smallish island brings out the numb nuts maybe they figure because its a small land mass that nowhere is safe here, I've had that said a few times but its wrong if you know where to look.

pooky2483

Reaction score
I've had to deal with a few trolls and wacko's in my short time online, mostly for some reason British ones, I dont know why living on a smallish island brings out the numb nuts maybe they figure because its a small land mass that nowhere is safe here, I've had that said a few times but its wrong if you know where to look.
Government sheeple. Just take a look at how the sheeple are lapping up this CV bull$h!73

bigpaul

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
as far away from "civilisation" as i can get.
Government sheeple. Just take a look at how the sheeple are lapping up this CV bull$h!73
Absolutely mate, just watching them all line up to take the experimental shot, makes me sad we have so many snowflake sheeple in this country that just do what they are told.

Edmunde Burke

Reaction score
Absolutely mate, just watching them all line up to take the experimental shot, makes me sad we have so many snowflake sheeple in this country that just do what they are told.

However thousands of non sheeple are meeting up every weekend at local “A Stand in the Park" meetings, forming action groups, building a network, listing like minded companies, sharing information etc etc etc. Last Sunday I met two pureblood paramedics at a meeting and learnt a lot.

You could also try the UK newspaper called "The Light".

Its not all glass 80% empty in the UK.

Latest posts