Uk prepper who wants the HELL OUT.......

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvisRaptor

Reaction score
Yeah like the header of this thread says I don't intend to stay in the UK and with a little luck I should be able to emigrate to the US soon/ish.

Oh umm I should apologise up front, at times I can be a complete and utter arse-hole so if you catch me in one of those moods just slap me down I wont take it personally :)

Yeah like the header of this thread says I don't intend to stay in the UK and with a little luck I should be able to emigrate to the US soon/ish.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

If I may inquire. Why do you desire to leave the UK? Any idea as to what state you might want to move to? Advantage of this site is we have members from nearly every state, and they will be happy to help you

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

You can surely find a home here. Preppers are always welcome on this forum and in the USA. Not to bash UK, but you wouldn't be the first who decided to come to America from there.;)

I tell folks all the time that Virginia isn't just for lovers(Our state motto), it's for preppers, too!

I hope things work out for you. I believe all human beings deserve freedom and also to enjoy their lives. Good luck and thanks for joining our community.

Latest posts

Back