Uber Newbie

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenprepper

Reaction score
I will come out and admit that I made fun of the preppers on the TV shows. I have a feeling they aren't a real picture of a typical prepper (I could be wrong). I'm not prepping for Zombies or World War III. My goal in prepping is if the bleep hits the fan and the power grid is knocked out I can survive. I live in the country and have almost 2 acres so gardening will be part of my plan. I just don't know what else is going in the plan yet.

I really love my favorite weapon! lol

I will come out and admit that I made fun of the preppers on the TV shows. I have a feeling they aren't a real picture of a typical prepper (I could be wrong). I'm not prepping for Zombies or World War III. My goal in prepping is if the bleep hits the fan and the power grid is knocked out I can survive. I live in the country and have almost 2 acres so gardening will be part of my plan. I just don't know what else is going in the plan yet.

I really love my favorite weapon! lol
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Have you given thought to a defense plan?

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

To be honest my defense plan right now is to hide. If that's considered defense. I'm not really prepping for zombies or anything. For me, "prepping" is really for if something happens and I'm without power or access to food for an extended period of time.

My husband does have guns and is building up his ammo supply. I have a vague knowledge of how to use them. I wanted to take some lessons at the local gun range but they are so backed up. I can practice on the family farm but I wanted some professional instruction. I also need to take a self defense class but finding one around here isn't the easiest thing to do.

Welcome.

I think you'll find that the majority of preppers are prepping for natural disasters, economic collapse, civil unrest, and that sort of thing. Very few prep for the zombie apocalypse. Though I could be wrong.

Perhaps the zombie apocalypse might be easier then civil unrest and economic collapse. Zombies tend to be slow and don't shoot back like hungry and lawless gangbangers.

G'day. I'm envious. Would love some acreage of my own. You'll get a lot of info here.

Latest posts

Back