U.S. intelligence report warns of looming ‘catastrophic’ shocks worldwide due to tech, disease

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the report does not mention as a scenario is civil war or uprisings of the population due to the situation of never-ending lockdowns and destruction of jobs by the, the situation in Europe is very tense in this regard and you can already feel the hatred openly on the street.

That last paragraph to that article almost sounds like they're pushing "the great reset" as our only hope. Ha Ha. And the article throws America's "democracies in with other democracies".
We are not a democracy in America. I'm tired of that myth.

That last paragraph to that article almost sounds like they're pushing "the great reset" as our only hope. Ha Ha. And the article throws America's "democracies in with other democracies".
Reading it now.
Yes, I am seeing some degree of Hopium in there and I am not far into it.

Mostly skimmed it.
You can actually see a dystopian like plot line in their analysis.

Their Scenarios for 2040, I think, bordered on the fantastic (i.e. fantasy), making very large assumptions.

The takeaways I got from it: Avoid dependence on technology.

We are not even a Representative Republic as people often say. Of the three branches of government, the people only elect two. The Judiciary is completely imposed on us.

I still say, "And to the republic for which it stands"
So I'll stick with republic. The liberals invented the democracy push. More than once our granddaughter has corrected her High School teachers on this.
Just say a title on youtube by Alaska Prepper, and I think he's talking about this article.

Latest posts

Back