TYRANNY VIA COVID

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gawd Gary! I hadn't heard "REMF" in 50 years 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

seriously... we do have to be prepared for serious hardship.. they WILL NOT give up easily. And when it is over remember who has to be drug before the courts for Crimes Against Humanity

Last edited:
“I’M DONE” Former NYT Journalist Bari Weiss Slams Tyrannical US Public Health Response to COVID-19 – This Period Will Be “Remembered as a Catastrophic MORAL CRIME” – (VIDEO)

1642891778047.jpeg

During the interview, the former New York Times writer, who is now on Substack, slammed school closures and the crippling restrictions that have been forced through by way of public health measures as a ‘catastrophic moral crime.’

Weiss began her rant by defiantly declaring that she is ‘done with covid!’ Apparently she has taken part in all of the recommended rituals throughout, but, as she points out, nothing has worked the way people have been told

The hysterics surrounding this virus are “ridiculous at this point,” she concludes.

“We were told you get the vaccine, you get the vaccine and you get back to normal. And we haven’t gotten back to normal. And it’s ridiculous at this point.
Advertisement - story continues below

I know that so many of my liberal and progressive friends are with me on this and they do not want to say it out loud because they are scared to be called anti-vaxxed or to be called science deniers or to be smeared as a Trumper.”
Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) Tweeted:
The most impressive thing about Bari Weiss on last night’s Bill Maher is the wild applause after she finishes here. After two years the tides are turning, even for the left leaning people in this country when it comes to covid. Watch this: https://t.co/8DIH3zTibM

Don’t think we have seen “Red Lying Hood” tell a bigger LIE!

Watch her stumble around and come out with a whopper!!

Danny De Urbina (@dannydeurbina) Tweeted:
Psaki tries and fails miserably at gaslighting on hero Canadian truckers— dismissing their MASSIVE protest as "sporadic congestion and blockages" and "not related" to the vaccine mandate

They think you’re stupid. https://t.co/NniTOHMtb4

ICE AGE FARMER

China puts on “digital handcuffs” to stop bank run “protesters” by controlling health passport.

A perfect display of total state power evidencing why we have been fighting digital IDs and CBDCs with all of humanity’s strength.

1655240749878.jpeg

“China bank protest stopped by health codes turning red, depositors say

The depositors were planning to travel to the central province of Henan this week from across China to protest against an almost two-month block on accessing at least $178 million of deposits, which has left companies unable to pay workers and individuals unable to access savings. Rights groups have warned China could use its vast COVID surveillance infrastructure to stifle dissent. Without a green code on their smartphone app, citizens lose access to public transport and spaces such as restaurants and malls, as well as the right to travel across the country.

https://www.reuters.com/world/china...-codes-turning-red-depositors-say-2022-06-14/

Last edited:
https://truthsocial.com/@DC_Draino/posts/110849890440624367

Truth Details​

Trending

Trending

DC_Draino

@DC_Draino

Wow Bill Gates admits he never expected the level of resistance put up by Patriots during Covid
Says he was shocked people now refer to him as an “evil mastermind”
Believes society now has more distrust of vaccines than before
I had 1 major takeaway watching this testimonial:
Victory
They never expected us to fight back so hard against their tyranny and they probably expected to have everyone getting regular Covid shots with universal vax passports to get into businesses
But we won

Video of Bill Gates saying all this but restricted on Rumble so can not upload.

I have several clients lately tested positive again for Covid this month. One was back in hospital last week. His wife said medical staff told them they are seeing a rise again in patients. Take that for whatever.

Schools getting ready to go back. Every client said they were shocked as they've had their vax and all the boosters. Humph! Go figure!

When at the doctor the other day I saw a mask sign. So naturally I told the check in person I wasn’t putting one on. When I asked her why they are doing masks again she said they are seeing 5 or more people a day with Covid now. I made the comment that they were probably the ones who took the Vax. She whispered that they all had taken it!

Bull Gates may be one evil bastard but he's still just a man. A single man can do nothing against an angry mob who refuses to comply.

As Dr. Lodi says, you can't move an elephant unless it allows you to move it. We are the elephant.

The henchmen commit the crimes. The henchmen are local to us all. They inject, harass, arrest, rob, cheat, and silence us.

Alexander Solzhenitsyn said, "We should've made Stalin run out of henchmen".

Gates has plenty of henchmen.

But we are occupied with our jobs and lives. Destroying and stealing are their jobs and life. Most of the left is living on tax dollars or government grants of one form or another. Their job is to destroy us. It's all they work at.

It's like having a defunct army fighting a well-funded organized army.

Latest posts

Back