TYRANNY VIA COVID

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We must decide now to not just sit back and wait and see what the Tyrannical Governments of the world will do next! We already know! Their goal is ultimate CONTROL! You will NOT own anything. No car or truck. No home or land. No grill or kitchen stove. No clothes or shoes. They will OWN EVERYTHING!!! We will work doing whatever THEY say to rent these essentials to LIFE!

“No One Has Ever Complied Their Way Out of Totalitarianism – This Is the Hill We Need to Die On” – Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Releases New Year’s Statement

1641211169809.jpeg

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.: I’m going to tell you these three things that you need to remember in this critical day and age.
1.) Once government acquires a power, it never lets it go voluntarily.
2.) Every power that government acquires, using this pandemic as a pretense, it will ultimately abuse to the maximum effect possible. This is a rule that is as certain as gravity.
3.) Nobody has ever complied their way out of totalitarianism. Every time you comply the demands will get greater and greater.

We need to resolve here and now that this is the hill we need to die on. T
hey have come for our jobs, they have come for our transport, now they’re coming for our children. We have an obligation as parents to protect them. There has been a government in history that has told its people, we are going to demand children sacrifice and take risks to save old people. It’s always the other way around. The old, the mature, the adults, always put themselves at risk to protect their children. This is an ethical issue. It’s a moral issue. It’s an issue of character for each of us. And it’s an issue about democracy and public health.”

FYI, no peoples have ever VOTED their way out of TOTALITARIANISM!

The latest from the biden Regime in the economic sector…

“FDIC Chair Resigns, Warns Democrats Launching ‘Hostile Takeover’

FDIC Chairman Jelena McWilliams announced her resignation on Friday after warning that Democrats had launched a “hostile takeover” of the agency.
1641211973190.jpeg

McWilliams resigned in an open letter addressed to President Biden.

When I immigrated to this country 30 years ago, I did so with a firm belief in the American system of government. During my tenure at the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, the United States Senate, and the FDIC, I have developed a deep appreciation for these venerable institutions and their traditions. It has been a tremendous honor to serve this nation, and I did not take a single day for granted. Throughout my public service, I have been constantly reminded how blessed we are to live in the United States of America,” the letter stated.
In December, McWilliams published an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal titled, “A Hostile Takeover of the FDIC.”

“Of the 20 chairmen who preceded me at the FDIC, nine faced a majority of the board members from the opposing party, including Mr. Gruenberg as chairman under President Trump until I replaced him as chairman in 2018,” McWilliams wrote. “Never before has a majority of the board attempted to circumvent the chairman to pursue their own agenda.”

“This conflict isn’t about bank mergers. If it were, board members would have been willing to work with me and the FDIC staff rather than attempt a hostile takeover of the FDIC internal processes, staff and board agenda.”

McWilliams’ resignation will go into effect on February 4.”

Something big has recently been revealed here that a major media CEO in the media landscape worldwide forced the editors to take a mandatory course of government reporting on the corona issue, without taking other opinions into account.

https://www.nebelspalter.ch/geheime...er-ringier-medien-weltweit-auf-regierungskurs
The Ringier Group is networked worldwide, and what happened now will have very serious consequences for the media, it will now be interesting to see how they react. The credibility of the media is no longer great here, with this incident some heads will probably roll here.

I think it was back in 2008 that Hillary Clinton, and others, proposed a government take over of our 401k and IRA retirement accounts. They said they'd "guarantee" a 2 or 3% return. Fortunately the markets turned around so we haven't heard much about this scheme since then. I would expect to see this plan to be put in to action when they manage to crash the economy again. This fake pandemic has been the best thing that could have happened for a tyrannical government. Sad thing is many people have fallen for it.
Resist! And be willing to fight.

VIA TELEGRAM - DR ZELENKO…

“The enemies have already started their retreat on Covid and now WE finally get to go on the offensive! Do not let them try to rewrite history and have people forget about these crimes against humanity. EVERYONE involved MUST be held accountable so this can NEVER happen again.

I will never forget and in this instance, I will not forgive either. That will be left up to the judgement of GOD.

This is OUR moment! This is good triumphing over evil! CHARGE!!!”

https://t.me/zelenkoprotocol/2730

Wonder if all of these retreats at the same time aren't triggering something more sinister worldwide? Man, I am Ms. Conspiracy today.

Not at all! We all need to be considering and on the lookout for what the NWO and DS will try next. Deep down we *know* they will not give up this easily.

I WILL GIVE YOU ALL A LITTLE TIP TO NEVER FORGET.
A RATTLESNAKE is NOT poisonous, just because I SAY SO...
I tell my kids that it is poisonous; because IT IS!!!
A democrat; A PEDOPHILE, a criminal, a faschist, a communist, a murderer, a rapist, a terrorist, a bad and corrupt cop, a RINO...need I go on??? is not BAD BECAUSE I SAY SO....
I say so, BECAUSE THEY ARE!!!
You look at a tree and say: wow! an apple tree (from its fruit)
You look at a car and say: wow! a Corvette (from its shape)
You look at a person and say: WOW! an evil person (from its actions)...
Never forget what America and most of the "civilised" world has lost in family ties, sports personalities, beautiful people, INNOCENT CHILDREN, lovely restaurants, family businesses, local get-togethers and all of the other things DESTROYED by the lies of the self-ordained elite crap calling themselves "part of society" and "saviors of the world"... LIVE FREE; GARY

GeorgiaPeachie has layed out all the rational behind the Marxist/Globalist agenda. There is no compromise with these people. There is no dialogue. They will settle but only for awhile when they come back for another bite. The only solution is Civil War. But not the CW we had in the US in the 1860s. We need to combine the CW with the Total War concept from World War Two. This means a war on everyone on the other side, men, women, children. This means no truce or deal or division of land. This means victory or death, to the very last man.

This means a war on everyone on the other side, men, women, children.
Hard words for a hard subject. I saw enough bad women in war, I have watched many fathers teaching their kids to hate enough to kill on order.
You may be right on a all-out war on all others, but how do you recognise "them" without any uniforms?
How do you decide on whom to use your last rounds of ammo?
How many do you kill before you either go numb, feel guilty or even worse...it starts to become "fun"?
Too many others have played too many video games and think killing is easy.
Too many others have been to war and seen nothing but the inside of an aircraft carrier or an HQ building and was never on the receiving end of a kalasnikov...
For every soldier on the "front-line"- there are at least 9 others "in-the-rear" and delivering ammo, food, driving, flying, cooking, doing first aid, building bridges or blowing them up, doing commo and security work, or even running the local radio station.....
Anyone who was in Vietnam, will recognise the term: REMF
Rear
Echelon
Mother
Fu****
Be careful of what crap you step into, no-one wins in war. It is always bad for the good guys to see what the bad guys do... Your good conscience will crumble fast in the vast terror of war. It cannot be "faked" like a survival film. It cannot be "made-up" like Hollywood.
I have seen grown men crying for days to "let me go back home" and have served with a 12 year-old sniper (with gray hair) in an anti-terror group when his father was killed, he took over the open position and shot at over 800 meters very well. (sadly) he should have been playing soccer instead and not doing a mans job.
Beware losing your humanity, your sense of truth and especially your much needed sense of forgiveness. It is bad enough to have to kill to protect the innocent, but if you ever kill an innocent (I have not) NEITHER of us could ever come to terms with ourselves again. Live free, Gary

Hard words for a hard subject. I saw enough bad women in war, I have watched many fathers teaching their kids to hate enough to kill on order.
You may be right on a all-out war on all others, but how do you recognise "them" without any uniforms?
How do you decide on whom to use your last rounds of ammo?
How many do you kill before you either go numb, feel guilty or even worse...it starts to become "fun"?
Too many others have played too many video games and think killing is easy.
Too many others have been to war and seen nothing but the inside of an aircraft carrier or an HQ building and was never on the receiving end of a kalasnikov...
For every soldier on the "front-line"- there are at least 9 others "in-the-rear" and delivering ammo, food, driving, flying, cooking, doing first aid, building bridges or blowing them up, doing commo and security work, or even running the local radio station.....
Anyone who was in Vietnam, will recognise the term: REMF
Rear
Echelon
Mother
Fu****
Be careful of what crap you step into, no-one wins in war. It is always bad for the good guys to see what the bad guys do... Your good conscience will crumble fast in the vast terror of war. It cannot be "faked" like a survival film. It cannot be "made-up" like Hollywood.
I have seen grown men crying for days to "let me go back home" and have served with a 12 year-old sniper (with gray hair) in an anti-terror group when his father was killed, he took over the open position and shot at over 800 meters very well. (sadly) he should have been playing soccer instead and not doing a mans job.
Beware losing your humanity, your sense of truth and especially your much needed sense of forgiveness. It is bad enough to have to kill to protect the innocent, but if you ever kill an innocent (I have not) NEITHER of us could ever come to terms with ourselves again. Live free, Gary

This is necessary. Serious threats to bomb the villages of terrorists, thus killing their children, wives, parents, etc. tamped down a lot of terrorism. Marxist parents raise Marxist children. All need to die.

“Ireland to Scrap Nearly All Covid Restrictions While Joe Biden and Democrats in the US Push For More Covid Tyranny
The Republic of Ireland will scrap nearly all Covid restrictions beginning Saturday.

Meanwhile in the United States, Joe Biden and the Democrats are pushing for more Covid tyranny.

The landmark decision was announced by Taoiseach (Prime Minister) Micheal Martin in a televised address to the nation.

“Today is a good day,” he said.

From this weekend, Irish pubs, restaurants and other hospitality outlets can return to normal operations, and customers will not be asked for their digital COVID pass.

A full return to the workplace begins on a phased basis from Monday.

Some rules will continue, however. The requirement to wear face masks is being retained, until at least the end of February, and a digital COVID pass will still be required for international travel.”

Latest posts

Back