TYRANNY VIA COVID

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

David SB

God Like
Reaction score
Gawd Gary! I hadn't heard "REMF" in 50 years 不 不 不 不

seriously... we do have to be prepared for serious hardship.. they WILL NOT give up easily. And when it is over remember who has to be drug before the courts for Crimes Against Humanity

Last edited:

GeorgiaPeachie

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Last edited:

GeorgiaPeachie

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
IM DONE Former NYT Journalist Bari Weiss Slams Tyrannical US Public Health Response to COVID-19 This Period Will Be Remembered as a Catastrophic MORAL CRIME (VIDEO)

1642891778047.jpeg

During the interview, the former New York Times writer, who is now on Substack, slammed school closures and the crippling restrictions that have been forced through by way of public health measures as a catastrophic moral crime.

Weiss began her rant by defiantly declaring that she is done with covid! Apparently she has taken part in all of the recommended rituals throughout, but, as she points out, nothing has worked the way people have been told

The hysterics surrounding this virus are ridiculous at this point, she concludes.

We were told you get the vaccine, you get the vaccine and you get back to normal. And we havent gotten back to normal. And its ridiculous at this point.
Advertisement - story continues below

I know that so many of my liberal and progressive friends are with me on this and they do not want to say it out loud because they are scared to be called anti-vaxxed or to be called science deniers or to be smeared as a Trumper.
Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) Tweeted:
The most impressive thing about Bari Weiss on last nights Bill Maher is the wild applause after she finishes here. After two years the tides are turning, even for the left leaning people in this country when it comes to covid. Watch this: https://t.co/8DIH3zTibM

GeorgiaPeachie

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Dont think we have seen Red Lying Hood tell a bigger LIE!

Watch her stumble around and come out with a whopper!!

Danny De Urbina (@dannydeurbina) Tweeted:
Psaki tries and fails miserably at gaslighting on hero Canadian truckers dismissing their MASSIVE protest as "sporadic congestion and blockages" and "not related" to the vaccine mandate

They think youre stupid. https://t.co/NniTOHMtb4

Latest posts