Tyranny is upon the US.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was reading about that yesterday. Such a move would seriously hamper Trump's E.O. 13961 he put in place before leaving office. The timing of everything going down now is like a chess game with the deep state players. It's like hanging on a permanent cliff edge on your tiptoes. It's getting my pre-ulcer spots acting up again. :(

I was reading about that yesterday. Such a move would seriously hamper Trump's E.O. 13961 he put in place before leaving office. The timing of everything going down now is like a chess game with the deep state players. It's like hanging on a permanent cliff edge on your tiptoes. It's getting my pre-ulcer spots acting up again. :(

It doesn't matter what Trump signed or what the Constitution says. These Democrat Tyrrants don't obey laws or follow orders they don't agree with. Force is the only thing that stops them. So we're waiting....

If we don't stop the Tyrrants, it's only going to end with massive deaths.

Wow, it almost looks like some of the many executive orders Obama wrote up when he was President.
Which, I'm sure almost no one remembers, or read, or even saw.
Plus all the militarization of police, in cities and in the countryside, the fields of buried coffins that can fit 5 people at one time, the ordering of all those 'guilitines'? military stockpiling of food, water, clothes, bullets and weapons.......the executive orders giving all law enforcements on all levels, and even drawing in 'leaders' in communities, (I'm guessing that means mayors, or church leaders or whatever.....)power against it's people.......what's going on?
And this was when? 10 or so years ago? What have they been planning for so long?
What do they know is coming?
So now, pretty much no privacy, no land, no business, no money, no food, and now no rights.
Hmmmmmmmmm.

Let's hope those "massive deaths" at least....start with those in power.
It already has in other countries.

It doesn't matter what Trump signed or what the Constitution says. These Democrat Tyrrants don't obey laws or follow orders they don't agree with. Force is the only thing that stops them. So we're waiting....

Laws mean nothing to the Left if they do not serve their agenda. They use the law and morals when it serves their purpose and abandon them when they do not. They try to make us obey the law and the Constitution and then they seek to use law and Consititution to destroy our Constitutional Rights. We have to stop treating the Left fairly. We have to start with the end result, their destruction, and then back-engineer the legal means it took to do so. These people are the Domestic Enemy the Founding Fathers warned us about. We all should be trying to inch each and every one of the estimated 40 million hard core leftists in this country toward the gallows each day. "Gallows" is just an expression which has the same end result as required but takes too long. We are in a war. Nobody among us should sign up to fight a war outside the borders of the United States of America. If you do, you are only fighting a war for them, not for us.

Latest posts

Back