TWITTER show their bias

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robinjopo1

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Did you see where the New York Times hired the lady who had all of the anti white tweets?

Well, a Conservative Black lady posted her same quotes and changed the words from white to other races. TWITTER closed down the Conservative, but the Liberal lady is still on.

Yes, theories is really showing and they don't even try to hide it anymore.

It's amazing how Trump's numbers are so high when he has fought all aspects of the press. CBS and NBC did not even show the military remains returning from NOKO.

Middle America is just fed up. The conservative businessman who had never held office ran away with the Republican primary this week. He trounced Diane Black who is died in the wool Conservative. People just want an outsider just like they did with Trump.

Yes, I'm rambling. I'm in such pain with this rib. I'm all drugged up. Lol. Kidding.....still within my normal limits

@robinjopo Hope the rib gets better soon. I am really hoping the conservative turn out and get rid of the Rhino's and Liberals (at the voting booth -- he he). I know I am studying my ballet with great attention to past, present and future promises.

Apple and Facebook and google (youtube) too have jumped on the bandwagon.

Headlines;

APPLE REGULATES 'HATE'
FACEBOOK STRIPS INFOWARS; CRACKDOWN INTENSIFIES
TECH GIANTS WORKING TOGETHER TO BLOCK CONSERVATIVES
NEXT: Pressured to ban 'climate deniers

I won't even touch the love affair the tech giants, media, mayors and at least one police chief have with Antifa.. look at Berkley and Portland!

It doesn't take a PhD to figure this out as to where it's leading

Last edited:
In Portland, they are like thugs to the locals. The police are standing down. Glenn Beck did a segment this morning.

Who will they go after next? Wake up.

Police has been and continues standing down because of the mayor and police chief. It wouldn't break my heart if antifa burnt the city down!

Apple and Facebook and google (youtube) too have jumped on the bandwagon.

Headlines;

APPLE REGULATES 'HATE'
FACEBOOK STRIPS INFOWARS; CRACKDOWN INTENSIFIES
TECH GIANTS WORKING TOGETHER TO BLOCK CONSERVATIVES
NEXT: Pressured to ban 'climate deniers

I won't even touch the love affair the tech giants, media, mayors and at least one police chief have with Antifa.. look at Berkley and Portland!

It doesn't take a PhD to figure this out as to where it's leading

On TWITTER the lefties are sooo happy. They are so short sighted that they can't see this is not a good thing.

The old..."they came for....... and I did nothing will smack them in the ###.

Latest posts

Back