Turkey/Syria Earthquake

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is just a very sad situation for those in Turkey and Syria. This was not a situation that was man made, as in politician, but rather God made, as in "natural disaster". A total collapse of a home is just not something I am expecting to deal with, but yes we do have a plan. I am not worried about an earthquake fortunately.

BOL 1 is on the edge of the Llano uplift. The Balcones is a slip fault that runs from south of San Antonio to SE Oklahoma/NW Arkansas. It is essentially where two land masses and crashed into each other and, at one time, the Ouachita mountains that occurred were higher than the present Rocky Mts. Much of the Texas Gulf coast basin was formed by the erosion of the mountains.

I read an article the other day how portions of the Houston area are sinking just from removing ground water for cities....liquefaction could be a problem there or any other "basin" area if that fault should wake up.

There were once volcanos here. The fault hasn't been active in about 10 million years. Who knows though? Crazier things have happened. If you have hills or mountains, there is probably a fault line in your vicinity.

Then there are the ones like the New Madrid...where you never would think to look.

1675826638882.png

Last edited:
We just got a report in that they have counted 23 million destroyed "living quarters"--meaning homes, highrises, small apartments and cottages. In the middle of winter, 23 million Homes= 2-3 persons per Home== 50-60 million affected persons. God help them. God protect us. Gary

How horrible! Perhaps a preview of the prophesied things to come.

There is a team of Hungarian search and rescue (SAR) with their dogs and they have already found 5 children and
15 adults alive. The dogs work 4 hours and get a 2 hour break to rest and do another 4 hours. They can hear and smell the victims and bark to signal that they have found someone...God bless the teams and all the 34.000 helpers that are on the ground there and helping in all ways possible.
No electricity means no gas pumps and no diesel for the cars and trucks bringing food, clothes and medicine.
The teams are reporting that they have to drive up to 250 kilometers to bring back gas and diesel in tanks to be able to fill up the tractors, back-hoes and cranes being used to save buried victims.
Turkey is a modern NATO partner...where in the hell are their heavy vehicles, generators, water filter systems, helicopters, medical personell and food supplies for their own people.
We are now even hearing that the planes of certain countries are NOT BEING ALLOWED to land and bring in desperately needed food, water, clothes and tents...because of the fukking SANCTIONS!!!!

There is a team of Hungarian search and rescue (SAR) with their dogs and they have already found 5 children and
15 adults alive. The dogs work 4 hours and get a 2 hour break to rest and do another 4 hours. They can hear and smell the victims and bark to signal that they have found someone...God bless the teams and all the 34.000 helpers that are on the ground there and helping in all ways possible.
No electricity means no gas pumps and no diesel for the cars and trucks bringing food, clothes and medicine.
The teams are reporting that they have to drive up to 250 kilometers to bring back gas and diesel in tanks to be able to fill up the tractors, back-hoes and cranes being used to save buried victims.
Turkey is a modern NATO partner...where in the hell are their heavy vehicles, generators, water filter systems, helicopters, medical personell and food supplies for their own people.
We are now even hearing that the planes of certain countries are NOT BEING ALLOWED to land and bring in desperately needed food, water, clothes and tents...because of the fukking SANCTIONS!!!!
That's the problem with sanctions, they don't take in to account disasters like this. And idiot "leaders" who won't temporarily lift the sanctions.

This is obviously not the first time killing of thousands have hit Turkey, but according to the mayor, he is speculating geoengineering now. Not a truth but just speculation.

To make is more readable. .

https://www.riotimesonline.com/braz...kiye-may-be-targeted-by-man-made-earthquakes/
or

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1114131/ajax/aggregate
I did a brave search since I was curious. I have listened to Dave Wigington and David Dubine? (I think but my memory maybe wrong) on occasion. Just don't remember them listing an earthquake.

This is obviously not the first time killing of thousands have hit Turkey, but according to the mayor, he is speculating geoengineering now. Not a truth but just speculation.

To make is more readable. .

https://www.riotimesonline.com/braz...kiye-may-be-targeted-by-man-made-earthquakes/
or

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1114131/ajax/aggregate
I did a brave search since I was curious. I have listened to Dave Wigington and David Dubine? (I think but my memory maybe wrong) on occasion. Just don't remember them listing an earthquake.

When you link what is happening, or should I say, what was happening prior to the earthquake with their banks…it makes you consider that this was man made death.

Clif High had some interesting thoughts on just this.

Latest posts

Back