Tsunami prep

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hush Hush

Reaction score
Ok, so I live most of the year in South Florida. Any ideas on what I could do to prepare my family for the next big wave. Bugging out before the wave is not an option.

Welcome to the forum. Wow. I really don't know what to tell you about sheltering in place with a tsunami coming at you. Have a boat tied to your front porch? That's what my sister did when she lived on the river and the water would come up quick through the night and they couldn't get out.

Ok, so I live most of the year in South Florida. Any ideas on what I could do to prepare my family for the next big wave. Bugging out before the wave is not an option.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back