Truth about Covid19 shots

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure just about all of your physician colleagues will say it was a tragic coincidence.
The idiots just don't see it, if 50% of all doctors would die the other 50% would say tragic, but there are such coincidences, these persons don't look over the edge of the book.

I'm sure just about all of your physician colleagues will say it was a tragic coincidence.
The idiots just don't see it, if 50% of all doctors would die the other 50% would say tragic, but there are such coincidences, these persons don't look over the edge of the book.

To paraphrase a maxim about data analysis...

Two coincidences are a trend.
Three coincidences are a story.

1659701043603.jpeg

I'll bet Dr. 'Faustus' doesn't want info like this getting out. It deals with a substance in broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables that your body can convert to DIM (see article) that is effective at treating resistant bacteria known to create 'biofilms' that insulate them from antibiotic action. The first article I came across on Censored.news today.

https://herbs.news/2022-08-05-compo...getables-solution-antibiotic-resistance.html#
The second article I came across while researching a particular bacterial infection I contracted (that showed up on a UTI culture recently) that ended up requiring a SECOND round of antibiotic to knock down. I could have just eaten broccoli daily perhaps. LOL Note this article mentions it is effective against COVID-19 smyptoms. That caught my eye.

https://www.diindolylmethane-dim.com/

Well, I don't think it prevents a UTI, but the article indicates if consumed concurrently with the appropriate antibiotic for the specific bacteria in a specific infection, the conversion to DIM from the broccoli ingredient might cause the reduction of the insulating 'biofilm' to allow the medication to be more effective at successfully killing the bacteria (and thus maybe prevent a resurgence from any lingering, individual, resistant bacterial organisms to lurk and cause a rebound infection). A two-pronged approach to therapy that is often needed in chronic UTI patients like myself. At least, that's what I inferred from these articles. Typically in the past, when the first line antibiotics fail, doctors turn to Cipro to finish off the job.

Ciprofloxicin has a very real downside doctors don't talk about much, either because it's the easy med to guaranatee UTI cure, or they truly don't know about the side effect. I like to think it is the latter. If you're interested, Google "Cipro is poison" sometime. I have experienced much of what is described in that article. Cipro (and all drugs classed as flouroquinolones) has an accumulative negative effect on muscles & tendons. Even my PCP isn't aware of this side effect. Those few doctors that seem to know about this, use it less for stubborn UTI's as they have in the past. At least that's the trend I'm seeing in urology departments the past 15 years or so. I myself have taken Cipro probably 10 times in my life, as I have suffered chronic UTI's that often didn't respond to the first-prescribed med. I definitely experienced some of the nasty muscle/tendon issues flouroquinolones cause with repeated usage. For me, this occurred in the summer of 2019 (year before COVID-19). My walking was impaired, couldn't bend my elbows, had calf muscle spasms so painful I screamed out loud in a dead sleep until the muscle relaxed. Cipro muscle/tendon damage is accumulative and irreversible. It has sadly led to total paralysis in some patients. In my case, muscle disuse was for a few months that year but I could trace those symptoms to the months immediately following my last RX for Cipro. So I definitely think there is something very real to this little know medication side effect. I try to avoid Cipro now so as not to have any further issues. So if eating broccoli, bok choy, cauliflower, cabbage, kale consumption helps the first-line antibiotics do the job, I'm all for it. I love all veggies (but beets), entonces no hay problema! :) If it helps with COVID symptoms one day, hey, that's even better!

Well, I don't think it prevents a UTI, but the article indicates if consumed concurrently with the appropriate antibiotic for the specific bacteria in a specific infection, the conversion to DIM from the broccoli ingredient might cause the reduction of the insulating 'biofilm' to allow the medication to be more effective at successfully killing the bacteria (and thus maybe prevent a resurgence from any lingering, individual, resistant bacterial organisms to lurk and cause a rebound infection). A two-pronged approach to therapy that is often needed in chronic UTI patients like myself. At least, that's what I inferred from these articles. Typically in the past, when the first line antibiotics fail, doctors turn to Cipro to finish off the job.

Ciprofloxicin has a very real downside doctors don't talk about much, either because it's the easy med to guaranatee UTI cure, or they truly don't know about the side effect. I like to think it is the latter. If you're interested, Google "Cipro is poison" sometime. I have experienced much of what is described in that article. Cipro (and all drugs classed as flouroquinolones) has an accumulative negative effect on muscles & tendons. Even my PCP isn't aware of this side effect. Those few doctors that seem to know about this, use it less for stubborn UTI's as they have in the past. At least that's the trend I'm seeing in urology departments the past 15 years or so. I myself have taken Cipro probably 10 times in my life, as I have suffered chronic UTI's that often didn't respond to the first-prescribed med. I definitely experienced some of the nasty muscle/tendon issues flouroquinolones cause with repeated usage. For me, this occurred in the summer of 2019 (year before COVID-19). My walking was impaired, couldn't bend my elbows, had calf muscle spasms so painful I screamed out loud in a dead sleep until the muscle relaxed. Cipro muscle/tendon damage is accumulative and irreversible. It has sadly led to total paralysis in some patients. In my case, muscle disuse was for a few months that year but I could trace those symptoms to the months immediately following my last RX for Cipro. So I definitely think there is something very real to this little know medication side effect. I try to avoid Cipro now so as not to have any further issues. So if eating broccoli, bok choy, cauliflower, cabbage, kale consumption helps the first-line antibiotics do the job, I'm all for it. I love all veggies (but beets), entonces no hay problema! :) If it helps with COVID symptoms one day, hey, that's even better!

CDS works for me every time.

My husband took another booster. He told my daughter he wasnt going to tell me , but he had a huge red arm and a bandaid. Plus, one day this week he was really sick. I called him a stupid MF and he didnt say a word. Then the CDC drops their new recommendations. Yes, I sent him a copy.

I don't know much, but I do know that the vacines do affect me. I am a 63 year old unvaccinated woman, and every time that I spend a few hours sitting and chatting with an unvaccinated loved one or friend, I have a period the next day and it usually lasts for 2 to 3 days, sometimes longer. Whatever is going on, there seemsto be no escape from it.

I don't know much, but I do know that the vacines do affect me. I am a 63 year old unvaccinated woman, and every time that I spend a few hours sitting and chatting with an unvaccinated loved one or friend, I have a period the next day and it usually lasts for 2 to 3 days, sometimes longer. Whatever is going on, there seemsto be no escape from it.
Again just WOW! I haven't experienced anything like that, but I know all people are different. I am unvaxxed too. Didn't trust the "vaccine" and the more data coming out about it just validates my decision to stay away from it no matter what. I hope you get it figured out. . .

Maybe you should stop into the introduction section to properly introduce yourself. Welcome to the site.

I'm not sure I understand any connection here with how vaccine affects you??? You are unvaccinated, friends and/or loved ones are unvaccinate and you are 63 and have a "period" that lasts 2-3 days or longer?? What am I missing? And how is it connected to vaccinated or not?
Definately doesn't sound normal...but sounds quite alarming!

PCR TESTS DO NOT TEST FOR RNA, THEY TEST FOR DNA!

The PCR test also contains a variety of changing toxins and nanoparticles.

China is harvesting DNA from everyone tested.

PhD Dr. Derek Knauss Virologist Examines 1,500 "COVID positive" Tests to find Influenza A and B, but not a single case of COVID.

Latest posts

Back