Truth about Covid19 shots

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“Two and 3-year-old kids with seizures is "the new normal"
I'm getting multiple reports from my nurse friends about kids 2 and 3 years old having seizures. It is ONLY happening on vaccinated kids, and symptoms start 2 to 5 days after the COVID vaccine.

Steve Kirsch

View attachment 16777
Doctors are mystified by a rash of seizures, rashes, etc. happening to 2 and 3-year-old kids.

The only thing these kids have in common is that they were given the COVID vaccine just days earlier (two to five days earlier).

The doctors cannot figure out what is causing the seizures (since it couldn’t be the vaccine since those are safe and effective). The medical staff is not permitted to talk about the cases to the press or on social media or they will be fired.

One nurse posted something to the effect of “how is this legal????” I had to paraphrase to protect the poster.

This is why you are hearing these reports from me. They can’t fire me.

There is nothing on the mainstream media about this since the nurses and doctors aren’t allowed to talk about it.
It might be funny, if it wasn't so insulting to think we'd believe all these doctors are "mystified" by the reactions. Of course they have to say that, they can't tell the truth and say"oh, by the way, we knew this would happen to your children, but we are told to give it anyway, and to tell you the truth, this job means more to me than any of my patients do. I have to finish paying my student loan, my house payments, my kids are in college, and then there's the golf club fees, and my new yacht docking fees, and my wife is decorating the new cottage."
Actually, this reminds me of the 'medication' for youths wanting to have the 'trans' operations, and then have to be medicated afterwards. The medication-known to the doctors- to cause seizures and death. But, they'd loose their license as doctors and not be able to practice if they refused.
Another "Hitler" inspired why to get rid of more 'unwanted' people-depopulation is the major objective people, remember that, and be prepared.
Being a prepper give you a major upper hand on these things!

Will somebody just finally give THIS MAN A THOUSAND VACCINES????????????????????????
Just do a kidney dialysis and exchange his blood with a 50/50 mix from pfizer and moderna....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ers-every-6-months-get-better-vaccines-video/
I never understood why people listened to Bill Gates and why he was/is allowed to make claims of any kind or tell us what we should or should not be doing.
Who is this man? Or is he even a man? Alien? get rid of all humans!
He is not a scientist, not a doctor or nurse
All I see is he is a business man with a lot of money. Like Trump.
I guess that saying "money talks" is literally true. LOL

A very interesting article on how to rid/reduce graphene oxide from the body. Thought I'd pass it along. I haven't taken the wicked shots myself, but as a proactive measure (due to possible vax shedding exposure), I already take all on the list but the glutathione and NAC. Started taking Astixanthin last month and do believe that baby is a "Super Supplement" if you read the literature on it. So many amazing health benefits, like Turmeric.

https://expose-news.com/2022/07/15/...d-ingredient-in-covid-vaccines-from-the-body/

Last edited:
Last edited:
The leaders of the world, most of them, are all friends, and working together to get rid of the mass populace.
Remember the Georgia stones...3/4 of the population dead.
The G-summits, I believe, were the meetings on what to do about it, how to go about it, and who has started the process and how successful have they been at it.
"War games" and other "games" on how to end most life on earth. Strange games.
With most of us gone, it's all the resources just for them. The leaders. So called leaders. "continuity of government".....why? because they are all doing such a good job? Continuity of themselves with all the stuff, that's the goal. They'd keep only some of us as servants/slaves to do the work of course. They are not going to dirty their pretty little hands.
And why, have they and the super mega rich, been building elaborate multi-level bunkers for themselves, if not for some planned event? One man said that his 6 level underground bunker, could hold a few families, swimming pool, theatre......and the doors were very secure, and he had lots of weapons so that no one could come breaking in.
My first question was, who would be trying to break into your remote, underground bunker? And why? What are they trying to get away from and seeking safety from?
Oh yes, they think they've protected themselves very well, these last several years. Stocking up, digging in, spreading lies, mischief, disease, killer vacs........and far from the maddening crowd, but I know they will all get theirs.
Karma.
She takes a long time, but it will happen.

My first question was, who would be trying to break into your remote, underground bunker? And why? What are they trying to get away from and seeking safety from?
Nobody would ever even think about "breaking in" ...we only think about parking so many hundreds of old cars, trucks, airplanes and portapotty toilets in front of each bunker, silo, beachfront secluded place that THEY WOULD NEVER GET OUT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! live free, Gary

1658330511857.jpeg

Germany and the psychopath of health minister is already going ahead regarding the fourth and fifth vaccination, even if there have already been enough deaths from vaccination, there must be more dead.
Gas shortage, electricity shortage, and decay of the order is not yet enough, with the next booster and new vaccines and 1G the country will perish.

https://www.wochenblick.at/corona/i...-will-im-herbst-60-millionen-deutsche-impfen/

1658829214933.png

“Deaths From “Unknown” Causes Are Now the Leading Killer in Alberta, Canada Following the Rollout of the Experimental Vaccine – 2021 Total Significantly Higher than 2019​

Public health officials in the Canadian Province of Alberta are sounding the alarm after they recorded an unprecedented rise in deaths from “unknown” or “ill-defined” causes in 2020 and 2021. The total number of these deaths began rising at the start of the Covid pandemic but really began ballooning out of control following the rollout of the experimental jab.

According to the most recent data published by the Government of Alberta, deaths from “unknown” causes became the leading killer in the province – claiming more lives than heart disease, diabetes, and strokes, COMBINED – in 2021. When compared to pre-pandemic data the total number of deaths without a known cause is a staggering 7x higher than it was in 2019.”

“27-Year-Old Triathlete Doctor in Canada Dies Four Days After She Collapses While Swimming – Fifth GTA Doctor to Die Within 2 Weeks
1659115398666.png

In a tragic turn of events on Sunday, a 27-year-old triathlete and resident doctor at McMaster Children’s Hospital in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, collapsed while swimming. On Thursday, four days after the incident, she passed away.

Dr. Candace Nayman’s death comes less than two weeks after the deaths of four other physicians. Dr. Candace was the fifth Greater Toronto Area (GTA) doctor to die in July.”

Latest posts

Back