Truth about Covid19 shots

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not one bit surprised by this. She and another researcher were the first to reveal the nano-particles and creepy serum contents of the vaccines: :mad::mad::mad: I'm just not buying the coincidences story anymore. I suspect sabotage of plane myself.

https://www.brighteon.com/0e6eefef-83e4-453d-810c-fa82add338c6
I look for them to go after Gregg Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht of True the Vote next. Maybe even Dinesh Desouza. These people are so evil.

Not one bit surprised by this. She and another researcher were the first to reveal the nano-particles and creepy serum contents of the vaccines: :mad::mad::mad: I'm just not buying the coincidences story anymore. I suspect sabotage of plane myself.

I look for them to go after Gregg Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht of True the Vote next. Maybe even Dinesh Desouza. These people are so evil.
Totally agree though.

We thought the COVID-19 shots everyone was duped into taking the last 2 years were bad. You HAVE to watch this Dr. Jane Ruby video, because the Comirnaty 'vacccine' Big Pharma said was NOT going to be developed or manufactured further...........IS fully developed, approved and being distributed to RIGHT NOW (at the very least to Coast Guard bases). Think a minute to let that soak in. And Comirnaty's shot has been further weaponized/'optimized' to be even more lethal than what thay have shoved into the population up to now. You must watch to the end for all her substantiating evidence and source/document references (much in the public domain per her references). It looks like they are going to try to kill off part (or God forbid, all) of our military to perhaps "weaken the enemy" and perhaps allow a foreign invasion on the coastlines? or worse, after Biden just announced deploying troops to Europe, get the numbers of soldiers so low state-side they don't have to worry about whether there is enough left stateside to defend this country from an invading force (like China or Russia) from a coastal attack. This is starting to look like a real-world "Red Dawn" scenario to me and I find it most alarming.

https://www.brighteon.com/7aabb964-709d-4a0e-b10f-77bda3c9e9ef
God help our soldiers facing the June 30th deadline (I believe that was the date) to take vaccines or be terminated from the military.

Last edited:
So we have this. . Government has bought more Pfzier shots for the fall, which is no surprise. . . Pfzier has gone UP on their price though, to $50 a dose if I remember right. . . I will post if I run acrossed again.

1656632771215.png

Dr. Jane Ruby has uncovered that the elites and Big Pharma now want to ELIMINATE the need for ANY vaccine testing, trials or data submissions to FDA for approval. I've never seen Dr. Ruby so down in my several years of following her informative videos. Looks like drug companies will soon get a total pass to inject whatever they want into our bodies with impugnity, of course. That reduces us to lab rats in a cage. It is the most egregious slap in the face to humanity and the ultimate insult to the Nurenberg trials and the international laws that came out of those trials. While Big Pharma makes their $50 per vaccine, or whatever price they want to charge for their sick science experiments, we are at their mercy when they mandate shots for everyone with no exemptions. That's coming, trust me. They're likely going to see patriots demonstrating on the FDA steps when this gets out next week. They like to sneak these things in when we are distracted with holidays and the like.

https://www.brighteon.com/4b421d1a-c3d5-4f9b-85a6-925c94d83ff1

“Two and 3-year-old kids with seizures is "the new normal"
I'm getting multiple reports from my nurse friends about kids 2 and 3 years old having seizures. It is ONLY happening on vaccinated kids, and symptoms start 2 to 5 days after the COVID vaccine.

Steve Kirsch

1657106860913.png

Doctors are mystified by a rash of seizures, rashes, etc. happening to 2 and 3-year-old kids.

The only thing these kids have in common is that they were given the COVID vaccine just days earlier (two to five days earlier).

The doctors cannot figure out what is causing the seizures (since it couldn’t be the vaccine since those are safe and effective). The medical staff is not permitted to talk about the cases to the press or on social media or they will be fired.

One nurse posted something to the effect of “how is this legal????” I had to paraphrase to protect the poster.

This is why you are hearing these reports from me. They can’t fire me.

There is nothing on the mainstream media about this since the nurses and doctors aren’t allowed to talk about it.

“Two and 3-year-old kids with seizures is "the new normal"
I'm getting multiple reports from my nurse friends about kids 2 and 3 years old having seizures. It is ONLY happening on vaccinated kids, and symptoms start 2 to 5 days after the COVID vaccine.

Steve Kirsch

View attachment 16777
Doctors are mystified by a rash of seizures, rashes, etc. happening to 2 and 3-year-old kids.

The only thing these kids have in common is that they were given the COVID vaccine just days earlier (two to five days earlier).

The doctors cannot figure out what is causing the seizures (since it couldn’t be the vaccine since those are safe and effective). The medical staff is not permitted to talk about the cases to the press or on social media or they will be fired.

One nurse posted something to the effect of “how is this legal????” I had to paraphrase to protect the poster.

This is why you are hearing these reports from me. They can’t fire me.

There is nothing on the mainstream media about this since the nurses and doctors aren’t allowed to talk about it.
THOSE shots are poison!!!

US Military Deaths Up 1100% and Exponentially Rising

TRANSCRIPT

The young men and women who have volunteered to serve to protect their communities as members of the United States military have been under attack by their own government for over a century, experimented on like laboratory animals, with mustard gas, plutonium, Agent Orange and depleted uranium.

But what we're experiencing now is the final destruction of the entire US military from within.

Those with enough sense to refuse the gene therapy shots are being forced out of military service.

Navy SEALs who have refused the jab have been denied deployment and even denied permission to travel for medical treatment.

But more than two-thirds of the US military have chosen to receive this life-altering vaxxine, which has now proven to be catastrophic.

Attorney-at-Law Todd Callender, who is representing the US Navy SEALs vs President Joe Biden has recently reported an 1100% increase in US military deaths as a result of these mRNA injections and based on their latest data, they expect this number to soon rise above 5000%.

A leaked military database from the Department of Defense shows us that while the public was being told that it's a "crisis of the unvaccinated", the Defense Secretary and Upper Command knew 71% of all new cases were among the fully-vaxxinated.

The Department of Defense knew what they were doing and the proper charges are genocide.

Todd Callender: "If you look at all of the documentation; Pfizer's documentation, we did mass spectrometry on their vials. We know what's in these things.

"And in fact, they even admitted that they added an HIV protein into the shots for the purpose of disabling peoples' autoimmune (sic).

"They couldn't slip these lipid nanoparticles, which are, in fact little bombers that carry pathogenic proteins to effectuate gene modification in an individual – 'gene therapy', as they call it.

"In order to get those lipid nanoparticles past your cellular defense, your body's defense, they had to disarm your immune system – and they did that. It's in all the scientific papers.

"What they didn't do is undo that and right now, they're coming to understand this. People are showing up HIV positive. People that have had three shots have no immune system left over, whatsoever.

"There is no way to characterize this other than intentional homicide, the intentional taking of a human life – except that it's in large numbers, which makes it a genocide.
Yes, this was known by doctors before they even started to give out the 'vaccine', Many doctors were killed to silence them. Others quit outright. it's very sad that people just believe what they are told by governments and anyone wearing a white lab coat. (How much was that actor paid to say that script?) Actually, I'm surprised it took this long for so many deaths. I first saw the side effects over in northern Europe in (when was it? January 2021?) all the elderly, almost everyone died, and their excuse was "they had complications and they were very elderly", ah hu, ya, we know that, they were living in a senior's home when you forced them all to get it. They did it here too, in old age homes, also military, and jails,-guinea pigs.......Genocide, and did anyone fight this? No, not really, because they were old. But, now it's affecting the main populace, the young, and aren't they trying to give it to babies now? That's the perfect way to make sure the population does not grow. Take out the kids-the next generation of people, no kids=no people.
The truth is coming out, and doctors and nurses are finally walking out-hence the "shortage" of health care workers in hospitals and clinics. There's not just a "shortage" they are quitting!!! They know the truth and can't keep the cerade up anymore.
(did I spell that right?-cerade? sharade?....)

“It’s Not Just the US: Excess Deaths Skyrocket Worldwide in 2021 Following Rollout of the Experimental Covid Vaccine

Over the past several months a worrying trend has emerged – people are dropping dead at an unprecedented clip, and it has little to do with Covid-19.

In fact, the spike almost perfectly coincides with the rollout of the experimental mRNA Covid vaccines.

As the Gateway Pundit reported last month, excess deaths in the US have skyrocketed across all age groups, especially among young people between the ages of 25 and 44. This particular group has experienced a record-shattering 84% increase in excess deaths, according to the latest data from the CDC.

Our neighbors to the north in Canada saw a spike in death of 24% among the healthiest Canadians – those aged 0-44 – between July 31st and October 2nd, 2021.

It’s worth pointing out that Canadian Prime Minister Justin ‘Two-Face” Trudeau mandated the vaccine for workers in August, lining up perfectly with the spike in excess deaths.

Bill Gates on TED talk…
“First, we’ve got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent. But there, we see an increase of about 1.3.”

Yes, I watched that Bill Gates presentation on You tube a few years back, it was shocking! I had to rewind it a few times. Vaccines? How do vaccines help to lower the population rate?
Then I saw clips of videos taken by cell phones in African countries (where they were first 'testing' it all out, that nice couple Gates and his wife "helping " the poor of Africa with their "charity work", ah hu.....the African people were carrying dead family members in the street, crying and screaming that they'd been fine and healthy until these clinics came in giving the vaccines out to all who would (or were forced to ) come and get it, and then they dropped dead. As that grieving family member was revealing this to the villagers, and others were agreeing and shouting, some military person just walked up and shot them dead. So, don't disagree with being killed, or you'll be killed. I had to turn it off I just couldn't watch anymore
I've been warning people all over the place about not taking "the jab"but almost everyone is brainwashed and scared not to take it.
Fear is a great free....tool of the government.
Next on the agenda ......reproductive health services? what is in the works for that now?
I did already see something on that. Some vaccines will prevent pregnancies from happening. (Miscarriages are up by the way, if anyone has been noticing) Also, there's some new "app" that monitors women's fertile times....just to help us all of course....you know....for our own good. The government is just there to help you. (snorts with contempt)
So, while women all over the states, (and other countries?) are starting to use this app...a question arises...who is collecting all this data, and what are they going to use if for? How will it be affecting us?
Can anyone say-Hand Maiden's Tale?

Yes, not really surprised though.
They don't like anyone revealing their secrets.
If they can't buy you off, or make you quiet with a warning or threats, they get rid of you with an "accident", of some kind.

Yes, not really surprised though.
They don't like anyone revealing their secrets.
If they can't buy you off, or make you quiet with a warning or threats, they get rid of you with an "accident", of some kind.
Oh, and then there's that line :"conspiracy theory",
Does anyone know what the word "conspiracy" actually means?=secrets.
I think the media, and government are trying to change the meaning of the word "conspiracy" to mean, untrue ideas.

Latest posts

Back