Truth about Covid19 shots

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“New study links COVID vaccines to 25% increase in cardiac arrest for both males & females

Study based on data from emergency services. COVID infection itself not linked to significant increase in cardiovascular complications.
Y Rabinovitz Y Rabinovitz

View attachment 16488

A new study by Israeli researchers and published in Nature has revealed an increase of over 25 percent in cardiovascular-related emergency calls in the young-adult population, following the rollout of COVID vaccines, among both males and females. No similar increase was found due to COVID infection alone.

Israel health authorities and the U.S. Centers of Disease Control (CDC) have acknowledged a link between COVID vaccines and specific cardiovascular complications. The risk of myocarditis after receiving a second vaccine dose is now estimated to be between 1 in 3000 to 1 in 6000 in men aged 16 to 24…

View attachment 16489

Myocarditis is known to be a "major cause of sudden, unexpected deaths in adults less than 40 years of age and is assessed to be responsible for 12–20% of these deaths," the study's authors note. They add that their findings have been mirrored by researchers in Germany and Scotland…”

They even lie about the percentage, it's really at least double that. As well as every other cause of death is over 50% higher for the fake Vax jabbed.

Bayer Head Admits COVID-19 Vaccine is Gene Therapy.
by Martin Armstrong, Armstrong Economics: Article
"Stefan Oelrich, head of Bayer’s pharmaceuticals department, admitted at the World Health Summit that the COVID-19 vaccine is gene therapy. He smugly stated that the drug companies knew people would reject the vaccine if they knew it was in fact a gene-altering injectable.

Last edited:
OMG, I have just watched an interview Mike Adams had with Dr. Paul Cottrell that shocked me (and Mike Adams) to the point of having to scrape our jaws off the floor..........literally. I've never seen Mike so shocked in 4 years or more of following his podcasts and interviews. I'm still trying to get my head around what was discussed and how the shots are NOT intended to be gene therapy at all, but rather a real antidote for the bioweapon the DOD funded MODERNA to create and then let loose on the world (whether intentionally or accidentally) whose 'antidote' is having unexpected/unanticipated immune system degradation consequences.

Seriously, this 56 minute video, if viewed all the way to the end, will likely have you drawing totally new conclusions. Please watch it all. This Dr. Cottrell's specialty is Guillaume-Barre Syndrome and he appears to understand the biology of what is happening in the human cells with these 'vaccines' and what will begin happening downstream.

This is some pretty eye-opening and alarming information we simple need to know. And time is running out. The implications of what Cottrell is saying are enormous. But they are the only sane conclusions one can draw given the biology and evidence to date.

https://www.brighteon.com/4c2922ea-7239-478d-8780-6fb80d4df3f4

I haven't had the injections. But for those who have and have vaccine regret, this new protocol to treat post vaccine injuries/illness has come out. Click the PDF download link to save a copy of their recommendations (a couple new items on the list from the last version I saw). Going to see your physician armed with this info might get you to an improvement faster.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

This is the first time I have read or heard of "Dr. Wolf", but reading her words does inspire to motivate us all as we are going into the world war of survival of the conservatives. I do believe we will see the turning around of many liberals and democrats as they realise what they have been blindly supporting (brent) and only the truly brave who are willing to risk ALL in order to save ALL of what they possess, will stand and fight against the elite who are behind this. We must all remember to pray that we are on the right side of the good fight and remember that the SHTF must unfortunately happen so that the saving of the world thru a Godly intervention is the only way to truly stop this planned genocide. 2/3 of the world will die according to Revelations...before or after God steps in??? Keep the faith and fight the good fight, live free, die free, Gary
https://naomiwolf.substack.com/p/im-not-braveyoure-just-a-p-y?s=rhttps://naomiwolf.substack.com/p/rethinking-the-second-amendment?s=r

Last edited:
Naomi Wolf is a lifelong liberal…very strong liberal. The Covid and the clotshot opened her eyes and as you can see, she will never go back to being blinded by the leftist liars. There are many more like her! Steve Kirsch is another. He has litterally given the Dems millions in re election campaigns…never again. He has a substack where he works hard daily to put the truth out about the vax!

Robert Avrech was another. His wakeup call was the L.A. Rodney King riots in 1992.
He wrote the article: "Jew Without a Gun" about his family's harrowing experience during the riots and the helplessness they felt.
http://jpfo.org/articles-assd03/jew-without-gun.htm
If the Los Angeles riots taught us anything, it's that you're a fool if you count on the authorities to protect you in times of civil chaos -- in fact, at any time. In the end, only I can protect my family. I'm never going to allow myself to be outgunned by the bad guys. All the gun laws that are on the books just make it that much easier for the barbarians to amass weapons and for law-abiding people like you and me to be at their mercy.

You've got to listen to this latest argument Pfizer is presenting in court. Simply astounding. "They've got some big cajones, is all I can say: Pfizer admits to fraud in court

They will most likely get away with it too. Their reason…that the Federal Government knew and went along with the LIES , FALSE DATA AND DECEPTION will get them off the hook.

OMG! Watch the full 4 minutes. I can’t believe this was produced in 2016.

Follow The White Rabbit 🌼 (PRO)
Follow The White Rabbit
@whereistruth17

Four minutes of pure predictive programming of their VAIDS, Economic Collapse and Depopulation Plan. They love telling us what they are going to do.

Season 10: Episodes 1 and 6 from 2016
This is what they are doing right now.

https://gab.com/whereistruth17/posts/108436703678023252

Dayum! It sounds like they used that as their template for the plandemic!

I uploaded that clip to YouTube to make it easier for people to watch:

OMG! Watch the full 4 minutes. I can’t believe this was produced in 2016.

Follow The White Rabbit 🌼 (PRO)
Follow The White Rabbit
@whereistruth17

Four minutes of pure predictive programming of their VAIDS, Economic Collapse and Depopulation Plan. They love telling us what they are going to do.

Season 10: Episodes 1 and 6 from 2016
This is what they are doing right now.

https://gab.com/whereistruth17/posts/108436703678023252

We are living it. The final phase is happening. Can anyone stop them?

We are living it. The final phase is happening. Can anyone stop them?
Maybe...:D
EYCBKMXBGFE35G44XZEATNUL5A.jpg

Man, it is so frickin' obvious what they are doing. They really do think we're stupid, don't they? No sooner than their #1 enemy, Dr. Ardis, comes out and says nicotinoids seem to block snake venom proteins in the injections (most COVID hospitilizations were NON-smokers) and said it would be his preferred FIRST line of defense for COVID damage, what do they want to do now? Eliminate most of the nicotine in cigarettes under excuse of 'public health' to try to get people to stop smoking. It is the nicotine that seems to impair snake venom impact in the body. Well, the likely benefit of driving some to quit smoking might be nice, but the real reason is it blocks snake venom protein action in the body Dr. Ardis says are in these shots. Bet the next thing they go after is the stop-smoking chewing gum and patches. They'll either make them cost prohibitive or 'conveniently unavailable due to some made up manufacture issue (or fire) or supply excuse.

https://newspunch.com/biden-admin-wants-to-remove-most-of-the-nicotine-from-cigarettes/
And next will probably be to remove our access to Vitamin C, D3, Quercetin and Zinc, I suppose.

Last edited:
Man, it is so frickin' obvious wat they are doing. They really do think we're stupid, don't they? No sooner than their #1 enemy, Dr. Ardis, comes out and says nicotinoids seem to block snake venom proteins in the injections (most COVID hospitilizations were NON-smokers) and said it would be his prerred FIRST line of defense for COVID damage, what do they want to do now? Eliminate most of the nicotine in cigarettes under excuse of 'public health' to try to get people to stop smoking. It is sthe nicotine that seems to impair snake venom impact in the body. Well, the likely benefit of driving some to quit smoking might be nice, but the real reason is it blocks snake venom protein action in the body Dr. Ardis says are in these shots. Bet the next thing they go after is the stop-smoking chewing gum and patches. They'll either make them cost prohibitive or 'conveniently unavailable due to some made up manufacture issue (or fire) or supply excuse.

https://newspunch.com/biden-admin-wants-to-remove-most-of-the-nicotine-from-cigarettes/
And next will probably be to remove our access to Vitamin C, D3, Quercetin and Zinc, I suppose.
NEED to REMOVE BICRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As if COVID-19 fraud isn't enough, this doesn't paint a pretty picture for the future of mankind, if there's anyone left to use it on. Sound like vaccinated people 'shedding" to those unvaccinated we hear about today?

Self-spreading vaccines: Scientists are creating vaccines that spread like a disease - DC Clothesline.

I haven't watched Mike Adams video at the bottom of the page yet but plan to.

EDIT: Mike's video at the bottom of the page is most definitely worth listening to. It's very alarming to me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back