Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

US FDA Revokes Emergency Use Authorization of J&J COVID-19 Vaccine​

1685874004705.png

1685874088417.png

They were giving us clues constantly.

"The annual flu disappeared."
"A 70-year-old malaria drug is now illegal."
"Although approved for many uses and used for years, Ivermectin is now illegal."
"Wear any kind of cloth over your face to stop a virus."
"Stand 6 feet apart, except when eating at a restaurant or doing a bunch of other things."

The entire thing was a hoax. As Saul Alinksy said, "once pressure is applied, do not let up until the people break."

COVID was the excuse for shortages. It's the excuse for prices doubling. It's the excuse for companies shutting down. And during all of this insanity, they decide to push the notion that everyone was born in the wrong body.

They are literally destroying us by keeping us in crisis. This will work. And we will all regret not having done something.

According to Alexander Solzhenitsyn, the local henchmen were the true problem. They gave the Communists their power. And they would commit any crime. He said, "We should've made Stalin run out of henchmen."

COVID was the excuse for shortages. It's the excuse for prices doubling. It's the excuse for companies shutting down. And during all of this insanity, they decide to push the notion that everyone was born in the wrong body.

You forgot the biggest on: COVID was the excuse for using illegal mail in voting without any verification.

“Bodybuilder Jo Linder Passes Away at 30 from Aneurysm – Alleges Heavy Metal Found in his Blood During His Routine Blood Work After Receiving 4 Jabs​

1688242969369.png

In a shocking revelation made just three weeks prior to his death, Jo Linder had an insightful discussion with renowned fitness guru and social media influencer, Bradley Martyn...

A focal point of their dialogue was on vaccination, with Martyn inquiring if Linder had received the vaccine. Linder jokingly replied that he had received the “wax,” indicating he had indeed been vaccinated. He claimed he got peer pressured into the vax.

“I got the wax… Even four,” Linder reported.

Linder further elaborated on his experiences following vaccination, delving into the controversial topic of potential vaccine side effects. He mentioned undergoing plasma fluorosis, a process that involves the removal of heavy metals from the blood. The fitness enthusiast was worried about strange particles he had noticed in his blood following the procedure.

“Oh my God, this comes into weird controversy, conspiracy theory because I did blood cleaning twice,” Linder revealed. “After all this, I did a plasma fluorosis – taking out heavy metals and all that stuff. I did all this. I don’t know if this is too controversial, probably to say this.”

I went to the doctor, and I did my blood work again because I take my blood work all the time. And then I show it to the doctor and we kind of see these particles and I’m like, what is this?”

“This is from this [vaccine],” Linder said
. “And then I show it to another of my friends and there’s all kind of hidden websites that you can get to, but it’s like the dark media kind of and there’s even more conspiracies.”

Linder also revealed he did D-dimer, a protein fragment from the breakdown of a blood clot.

“My d-dimer was this, and then after all this [plasma fluorosis], it was dead,” Linde said.

“I was so shocked. And the doctor was like, you need to do it, man, if you want to survive after you took these shots.”

He claimed he got peer pressured into the vax.

“I got the wax… Even four,” Linder reported.

Four times isn't peer pressure. That's just fence sitting followed by regret. That's like the girl who gets drunk and sleeps around and then claims rape.

If you're going to make a bad choice FOUR TIMES, at least own the bad choice and don't pretend it was peer pressure.

“RFK Jr. Under Fire For Saying Covid-19 May Have Been an Ethnic Bioweapon Created to Target White and Black People​

1689506193844.png

In the video, Kennedy can be heard saying “COVID-19, There is an argument that it is ethnically targeted. COVID-19 attacks certain races disproportionately. COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese. We don’t know whether it was deliberately targeted or not but there are papers out there that show the racial or ethnic differential and impact.”

Kennedy also alleged in the video that the U.S. and other governments are currently working to create “ethnically targeted bioweapons.” He went on to say, “That’s what all those labs in the Ukraine are about. They’re collecting Russian DNA, they’re collecting Chinese DNA, so we can target people by race.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/rfk-jr-under-fire-saying-covid-19-may/

Latest posts

Back