Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1682343543146.jpeg

In my estimation, it is so past time to make those responsible regret that they ever lived!! Lawsuits are not nearly enough!

My best friend just lost her baby. She was not vaxxed nor was her husband, but she would have been around people who were. I don't know if it would help her to see this or not.
I am so very sorry to hear this about your best friend. This bioweapon will be with us unfortuantly for years to come now. Lossing a baby/child is the most horrific tragedy for parents to experience. You are in a better position on how your friend's reactions would be. IF she may be feeling guilty in any way and blaming herself, it might help.

My best friend just lost her baby. She was not vaxxed nor was her husband, but she would have been around people who were. I don't know if it would help her to see this or not.

There's no hiding from the bioweapon unfortunately. As I've said before it's in everything and people shed it.

There's no hiding from the bioweapon unfortunately. As I've said before it's in everything and people shed it.
Simalar phrasing has been used by our MD about the virus. His quote “dont worry about testing until you are sloughing off enough cells’
Dr Dave was on of my wife’s college buddies. He calls her for complex interpretations.

Simalar phrasing has been used by our MD about the virus. His quote “dont worry about testing until you are sloughing off enough cells’
Dr Dave was on of my wife’s college buddies. He calls her for complex interpretations.

You must treat your body by detoxing, then strengthening your immune system.

Latest posts

Back