Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not accept apologies from politicians, media and other actors who two years ago insulted unvaccinated people and denied them treatment.
These guys knew exactly what they were doing and they were complicit.
What's more, these guys learn NOTHING from this and will do exactly the same thing again in the next pandemic.

It is like accepting an apology from Josef Mengela.

I also see it that way, there are things that are NOT excusable, simply too much has happened in the last two years and many have gone along without hesitation.
Society today is so sick and manipulated that it will immediately jump on the bandwagon again when the next "pandemic" is there.
The biggest problem is that the politicians have bought as good as all media, there were almost no independent media more. The media have according to the motto "hang them on the cross" the discrimination of the unvaccinated actively fueled and were partly responsible, since that time no politician or journalist must come near me. 💀

1681214299616.jpeg

I doubt that wavelength could make it through 6 feet of dirt. Further, what's the power source?

It's possible depending on the equipments sensitivity. A human body generates hundreds of watts. A human body can generate power after death with microbial fuel cell technology. With the nano bio tech and graphene, etc injected into people and consumed its very possible, I'd say highly likely with our current state of warfare.

750 watts is a horsepower. It takes ~35,000 BTUs to make a horsepower. That's also ~750,000 calories per hour.

My point about the wavelength is simply that it would not penetrate the dirt up to the surface, regardless of the detection equipment at the surface.

Minerals, roots, water -- all very attenuating and often obliterating to signals.

Last edited:
Further, what's the power source?
The RFID chip in your new generation of credit cards has no power source, it only REACTS to another power source and "calls-out" HERE I AM.
Or, it reacts to the touch-free radio frequency scanner at the cashregister and allows the scanner to read your bank account info and book the transfer of funds from your bank....
It could be, that, if these persons got the graphene-vax, that the nano particles have now joined themselves into a so-called "transceiver" to 5G radio signals and are "reporting-in" to the app on his phone as an "assumed-sender" source, as would your Wi-Fi box at home.
And yes the radio signals would easily go thru the 6 feet of earth as easy as they go thru the 6 inchs of concrete in your cellar.

RFID uses induction. If a particular high-frequency AC signal is in the proximity of an RFID antenna it can charge up its local capacitor and transmit between the waves of the transmitter in short bursts of data, usually an ID number. It has no real power to speak of. It couldn't penetrate concrete or dirt. They just aren't designed that way and the storage capacitors are quite small and cannot hold significant power or for very long. If they could, storeroom clerks would wake-up every device in a building while trying to scan an individual unit. Or everybody in a checkout line would get scanned at the same time.

A 50,000 watt radio station would not be able to penetrate 6 feet of dirt. Also ferrous objects would just kill the signal. Remember that a typical transmitter emits spherically and power falls off log10 by the meter. This is due to the fact the power output is distributed around a sphere. As the sphere expands, the power diminishes very rapidly as it is "spread thinner and thinner" (like blowing up balloon: the emitted power is on the surface of the balloon).

Cellulars find better pathways than going through moisture-absorbing concrete. The roof, windows, and doors provide better signal egress than concrete walls. Light doesn't travel at the "speed of light" here on earth because of the atmosphere -- implying that concrete and dirt represent even more significant hindrance than air. Diffusion, dissipation, and absorption attenuate or eliminate signals as they attempt to pass through objects. Although it can appear they "get through", an analysis usually reveals they reflected around the object (refered to as bouncing) .

I have read many things about these nano-particles but none have ever described how the power is created or regulated. Graphene isn't magical, it's just thinly-shaved graphite. The idea that individual particles contain schematics of the bigger machine and can find their place in the mix, connect, and begin cooperating is a bit of sci-fi. Like Iron Man's suit. Each piece needs motivators (so need their own power and power regulation), instructions, feedback sensors, and a processor to not only carry out the assembly, but the intended function as well.

I have seen induced particles which appear to arrange themselves, but they are simply following the magnetic fields they're bathing in.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back