Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOHOO! Every state needs to follow Montana!!

1678272088567.jpeg

And there still advertising them and Injecting children. There should not only be a stop, but massive trials and executions should follow. It's getting to the point that unvaxxed are dieing from shedding. I believe there will be an explosion of vigilante justice soon. I think it will be necessary, since so many of those who have the responsibility to administer justice are also accessories to murder and crimes against humanity.

And there still advertising them and Injecting children. There should not only be a stop, but massive trials and executions should follow. It's getting to the point that unvaxxed are dieing from shedding. I believe there will be an explosion of vigilante justice soon. I think it will be necessary, since so many of those who have the responsibility to administer justice are also accessories to murder and crimes against humanity.
I get pissed off everytime I see one of those commercials advocating for the vaxxes. I have also been witnessing the unvaxxed getting health issues most probably due to the vaxxinated. I really hope it's not. . .

It's getting to the point that unvaxxed are dieing from shedding. I believe there will be an explosion of vigilante justice soon.

Yes, the shedding is something I had to deal with since my husband took 2 jabs. He has never taken another…not even the flu shot, which he has faithfully taken every winter since we’ve been together. Never even mentioned it to me. He knows he was tricked with the jab!

Clif High and Dr McCullough both have instructions on how to remove shedding. I’ve used both. Also, used a lot of CDS for a few months after his jabs. I’m feeling great! Been fast walking 4 miles a day for some weeks now. Gotten my time down to 13 minute miles. I know, I know, it isn’t nearly as fast as running, but my knees can’t take that anymore. Walking doesn’t bother them.

Amazing video from Canadian National Citizens Inquiry. She goes into the different phases of lock downs. First lock down to the second lock down. Then goes into pulling out the "blood clots" on most every vaxxed person. She calls them "jelly clots".

Just to give you an idea of what the Canadian National Citizens Inquiry is. . . NCI Homepage - National Citizen's Inquiry - Canada's Response To Covid-19

And to think I almost was dismissed as a patient because I refused to get it.
It is sad that so many patients have gotten denied treatment because of the refusal of the vaxx. You just continue standing strong on your beliefs and do what is best for you! In all honesty, you are in God's hands right now with getting treatments. I pray daily for you girl.

I do not accept apologies from politicians, media and other actors who two years ago insulted unvaccinated people and denied them treatment.
These guys knew exactly what they were doing and they were complicit.
What's more, these guys learn NOTHING from this and will do exactly the same thing again in the next pandemic.

Latest posts

Back