Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume things are loosening up everywhere with the medical community now about Covid?

Ive had several recent appts. Didn't get any flack about covid, no mention about gettting vaxxed. No staff wearing masks, shields, gloves. Way different than all Larry's Dr. Appointments has had the past 2 years.
Doctors are still requiring masks here but no one even asks me about the vax!

Doctors are still requiring masks here but no one even asks me about the vax!

I stopped going to the Quack doctors that insisted on masks. I told them, the masks are hazardous to my health. I'll not do business here, when the first thing you want to do is poison me and lower my oxygen levels.

I assume things are loosening up everywhere with the medical community now about Covid?

Ive had several recent appts. Didn't get any flack about covid, no mention about gettting vaxxed. No staff wearing masks, shields, gloves. Way different than all Larry's Dr. Appointments has had the past 2 years.
Media here is turning it up a notch. The new triple threat is Covid, RSV,,Flu.
Considering the first lockdowns of 2020 happened here, I can foresee it again.

Media here is turning it up a notch. The new triple threat is Covid, RSV,,Flu.
Considering the first lockdowns of 2020 happened here, I can foresee it again.
Just saw Forbes has an article by a journalist I hate talking about how the new omicron subvariant is resistant to all monoclonal antibodies.

The funny thing is most of us who aren't vaxxed wouldn't go to a hospital in time for MABs anyway. We don't trust their treatments anymore than we trust their vaccines!

Just saw Forbes has an article by a journalist I hate talking about how the new omicron subvariant is resistant to all monoclonal antibodies.

The funny thing is most of us who aren't vaxxed wouldn't go to a hospital in time for MABs anyway. We don't trust their treatments anymore than we trust their vaccines!
I saw an ad for the vax and at the end there was fine print about immunosuppressed people should talk to their Dr about getting Monoclonals instead of the vax.
Guess the are trying to get the Monoclonal used up.

1669374183338.png

I am looking into nagalese enzyme. Most of what I have found so far is a connection to the flu shot because of the inactivated viruses in the shot which is the (alleged) source of the nagalese enzyme.
The nagalese enzyme disrupts the D3 pathway leaving you vitamin D deficient, which compromises your immune system. That can potentially lead to AIDS, cancer and autism.

I'm not sure why exposure from the vaccine would be worse than exposure from actually having the flu, but somehow that seems to be the case.

Dr. Malone has spoken about this in a video I watched. This is from a website that notes the many murdered doctors.

“Nagalase was, surprise surprise, being found in very high concentrations in children with autism. Nagalase testing is also done for cancer, AIDS, and other chronic infections.

Nagalase is like a stealth bomber. The nagalase enzyme synthesized in or released from cancer cells or a virus particle pinpoints the GcMAF protein facilities on the surface of your T and B lymphocytes and simply wipes them out with an incredibly precise bomb.

Dr. Broer goes on to talk about how GcMAF given to autistic children has completely erased their symptoms. That it has cured cancer. Alzheimer's. The list goes on and on.

So, to sum it up, nagalase inhibits GcMAF, a lack of which compromises the immune system, and nagalase is linked to autism, cancer, and all manner of diseases, and the dead doctors had reportedly all figured out in one way or another that nagalase was purposefully being added to our vaccines as slow kill.

https://godskingdom.org/blog/2021/03/why-do-they-put-nagalase-in-vaccines

So if I read this "confidential" study correctly US pure bloods beware?

And to think I've worried about pulling out in front of a Mack truck one morning, or that I'll get struck by lightening...but now I get to worry about "Don't SHED on me" or breathe the same air I'm breathing if you've been vaxxed?...this is great news! All my so called friends who told me I can't come visit them if I haven't been vaxxed, I can now say to them...YOU can't come visit me if you HAVE been vaxxed!

If it's true I guess they get to kill 2 (or more) birds with each (one) stone eh? Sounds like we must all be doomed regardless, according to this/these "confidential" studies.. 🖕that!

View attachment 18002

If true, the nagalese enzyme protein appears to be the reason for the cancer outbreaks we have been witnessing.

I am looking into nagalese enzyme. Most of what I have found so far is a connection to the flu shot because of the inactivated viruses in the shot which is the (alleged) source of the nagalese enzyme.
The nagalese enzyme disrupts the D3 pathway leaving you vitamin D deficient, which compromises your immune system. That can potentially lead to AIDS, cancer and autism.

I'm not sure why exposure from the vaccine would be worse than exposure from actually having the flu, but somehow that seems to be the case.

Yes. So, sorry I always talk about cancer but it has become my life.

I had high levels of nagalese when I was diagnosed, so it was one of the things I began to research immediately. It is one of the many pathways of cancer growth. As with some other pathways, nagalese is both produced by cancer AND a driver of cancer due to what you already outlined.

The worst part is, though, that this is only one of a few pathways that has been affected by the spike protein.

So, I have written before that it degrades two important genes: p53 & BRCA. Almost everyone has heard of BRCA. It's mutation are the oncogenes responsible for some breast, ovarian, melanoma, and pancreatic cancers. The p53 is the "Guardian watchdog of the cells." It is responsible for the final check during mitosis. It's kind of like a full computer scan. It goes through every bit of DNA to ensure the cell is healthy. If not, it triggers apoptosis, or programmed cell death. So, it's obvious why that one is important.

Now, it also increases inflammation markers, which is a driver of cancer for multiple reasons. Interleukin-6 and interleukin-8 are two that are important in driving cancer.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33284859/

MAPk and NF-kB are both elevated due to the spike. Those are really common pathways for ovarian cancer (and many others, too). Here's an article on that:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36296272/
It affects STAT-3, another ovarian cancer driver. I'm not sure how common a problem this one is in other cancers.

It impacts Transforming Growth Factor beta, which isn't a surprise due to the fibrosis issue.

It may potentially inhibit mTOR and VEGF, which would be good for people who already have cancer, but those are not as well studied.

Anyway, pair all of those with the degraded p53 and a severely impared immune system and it is a recipe for cancer. I truly believe this was a bioweapon and I believe it mutated too quickly for their liking so they went through with Plan B- the shots.

Folks really, really are injecting poison into yourself if they get that shot.

Latest posts

Back