Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CV19 Vax Destroys Hearts & Brains of Billions of People – Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi​

1667136893359.png

“In closing, Dr. Bhakdi says, “I am afraid to say it, but up until one and a half years ago, I was a scientist. Now, I see what is going on. I have to admit that the colleagues and friends of mine that have been telling me that this is genocide may be right.

…The doctor found irrefutable evidence of brain cell damage of cells that are dead and dying. This poor fellow died because his brain cells were dying. . . . The same patient that died . . . . had this multifocal, meaning at many different locations, necrotizing, meaning dying, encephalitis. . . . He had typical things being seen now in people post vax. They lose their personality. They lose their minds. They lose their capacity to think. They become demented…

https://usawatchdog.com/cv19-vax-destroys-hearts-brains-of-billions-of-people-dr-sucharit-bhakdi/

On Friday I was talking with a homeowner while working in their house and he told me his perfectly healthy mother died four days after getting the vax. The doctor's said she had a "leaky heart" and died from that. He is a democrat, and said he knows the vax killed her.

CV19 Vax Destroys Hearts & Brains of Billions of People – Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi​

View attachment 17741

“In closing, Dr. Bhakdi says, “I am afraid to say it, but up until one and a half years ago, I was a scientist. Now, I see what is going on. I have to admit that the colleagues and friends of mine that have been telling me that this is genocide may be right.

…The doctor found irrefutable evidence of brain cell damage of cells that are dead and dying. This poor fellow died because his brain cells were dying. . . . The same patient that died . . . . had this multifocal, meaning at many different locations, necrotizing, meaning dying, encephalitis. . . . He had typical things being seen now in people post vax. They lose their personality. They lose their minds. They lose their capacity to think. They become demented…

https://usawatchdog.com/cv19-vax-destroys-hearts-brains-of-billions-of-people-dr-sucharit-bhakdi/

It seems all of the zombie movies of the last decade were another foreshadowing by Hollyweird; getting us ready. Conditioning us. The people behind this MUST be the brought to justice; one way or another.

On Friday I was talking with a homeowner while working in their house and he told me his perfectly healthy mother died four days after getting the vax. The doctor's said she had a "leaky heart" and died from that. He is a democrat, and said he knows the vax killed her.

It seems all of the zombie movies of the last decade were another foreshadowing by Hollyweird; getting us ready. Conditioning us. The people behind this MUST be the brought to justice; one way or another.

I think we should have strung them all up yesterday, after a speedy trial of course.

The most annoying part of all this is the claim that the vaxxed don't spread it. That's such BS. When I was going through chemo, I was told to be especially careful around the vaxxed because they could have it, be contagious, and not know because the case may be mild. So even in the best case scenario that this "vaccine" wasn't a death shot and actually protected against the virus, it still doesn't prevent spread.

If they NEVER isolated the VIRUS (which never has been done) THEN they cannot produce a real vaccine, which is a weaked strain of each and every virus.
This is the BIGGEST problem of ANY virus or influenza EACH YEAR...
They can only isolate the virus FROM THIS YEAR and create a "vaccine" for this now KNOWN MUTATION.
Each year, they can only vaccinate people against the known mutations from LAST YEAR and NOT against any of the UNKNOWN mutations which occur each and EVERY year since the beginning of time.
This is another reason why people get sick and DIE each year to the numbers of 40,000 yearly in America.
THEY need these deaths to promote the FEAR needed by those who see the numbers each year. THEY need to get the money and PROTECTION from the Gov't to get the people vaccinated YEARLY to KEEP the FEAR LEVEL high enough to keep vaccinating the NOW USELESS vaccines, since everyone who got a MILD case of the influenza, got some Vitamin D, some Zinc, some Ivermectin or some Chlorine Dioxide and got healthy again, HAVE NATURAL IMMUNITY against the mutations from LAST YEAR and no longer need any vaccines against the mutations from last year.
IF and only IF the people would keep themselves away from the crap the Pharma is selling, the crap that is supposed to help you, then they would survive the mutations each year. Hoping to get a mild case of anything each year, I have been naturally healthy without ANY VACCINES since 1985. Since my wife STOPPED getting vaccinated each year (back in 2001), taking her vitamins and using MMS/CDS, she has done much better against the yearly sicknesses and getting healthy faster each year if she did get anything at all. LIVE FREE; Gary

A parent who speaks against the wickedness in a school meeting is called a terrorist.
A voter who speaks against the possibility of a stolen election is called a terrorist.
A trucker who parks his rig in front of a county courthouse to protest price of diesel is called a terrorist.
A mother who does not take her kids to get clot shots is called a terrorist.
A baker who does not bake a homosexual cake for a lesbian party is called a terrorist....
BUT THE MAN WHO HAS MILLIONS OF PEOPLES BLOOD ON HIS HANDS IS OUR SAVIOUR FROM COVID???
The same man who promised us in the 80's to find and produce a vaccine against AIDS....
The same man who promised we did not need masks, but then one, and then two and then maybe three...
The same man who told the world back in 2005 that Ivermectin was good against SARS.....
The same man who HAS A LARGER PAYCHECK THAN THE POTUS....................
This little POS will pay dearly for all his sins against America and humanity....right along with Gates and Soros...
Pray for their souls and you will be heaping COALS upon their heads in hell. Live free, Gary

I had read on some social media that there was payments being handed out once again to take the newest jab. . . sure enough, just heard on our local news that a bigger community in our area is handing out $50 gift cards. . . Right in time for the struggling Christmas time for many. This area being targeted is mainly blacks, hispanics and asians. Aren't they the most hesitant ethnic groups?

I assume things are loosening up everywhere with the medical community now about Covid?

Ive had several recent appts. Didn't get any flack about covid, no mention about gettting vaxxed. No staff wearing masks, shields, gloves. Way different than all Larry's Dr. Appointments has had the past 2 years.

Latest posts

Back