Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truths about Covid
My 4x Vx immunosuppressed wife got it a month and half ago. Went to ER and was given monoclonal antibodies. Recovered.
Had a blood test for her antibody level before we traveled. It was very high. Drs gave her a go ahead.
This weekend feeling off. Tests and is positive. Trying to blame the plane flight where she wore a mask. Then tries to blame another Dr who ha a slight Upper Respiratory symptoms where she wears a mask all day.
I feel fine.
Even with her medical mind, can’t see that it is BS. Should be totally illogical to a highly trained Dr (even if it’s for animals).
Its illogical to me and I only try to keep up intellectually.
I have had it twice. The first time was awful. The second time, I was extremely immunosuppressed. Tested no antibodies before hand from the first round. However, I had normal vitamin D levels, took Ivermectin, and had herbal antivirals like Kudzu root, Japanese Knotweed, Rhodiola, and licorice. I was totally fine that time around.

Some of my favorite customers came into my shop today and told me they were going to get the newest booster. I'm so worried about them, but I can't make them listen.

I have had it twice. The first time was awful. The second time, I was extremely immunosuppressed. Tested no antibodies before hand from the first round. However, I had normal vitamin D levels, took Ivermectin, and had herbal antivirals like Kudzu root, Japanese Knotweed, Rhodiola, and licorice. I was totally fine that time around.

Some of my favorite customers came into my shop today and told me they were going to get the newest booster. I'm so worried about them, but I can't make them listen.
It was a funky cold when I had it. VitaminC, D3,zinc. Elderberry treats it.
My wife with her condition has several comormidities. She believes in the medical community as a DVM. She should go off her microphenalate and allow her overactive immune system to fight it. I am not a medical professional but I slept with one last night 😄

I am not going to change her mind as she won’t change my mind about the ineffectiveness or dangers of the vax.
She has had it twice in the past 90 days. If I had it a second time, it wasn’t even noticeable.

It was a funky cold when I had it. VitaminC, D3,zinc. Elderberry treats it.
My wife with her condition has several comormidities. She believes in the medical community as a DVM. She should go off her microphenalate and allow her overactive immune system to fight it. I am not a medical professional but I slept with one last night 😄

I am not going to change her mind as she won’t change my mind about the ineffectiveness or dangers of the vax.
She has had it twice in the past 90 days. If I had it a second time, it wasn’t even noticeable.
I feel bad for you. I can't imagine having a spouse who disagreed on that. I guess I'm fortunate that my husband and I both are completely against the shots and there's no way either of us would give them to our kids.

In other news, just found out that a relative who got the shots developed an autoimmune disease. Another one just was diagnosed with leukemia.

1666782048162.jpeg

I thought this part in the "Falling Demand" article was interesting:

"vaccine sales could improve if the companies provide proof new boosters protect people from mild illness; if they develop pan-coronavirus vaccines; or if the shots are combined as a single shot with the flu vaccine."

I guess my thoughts are, they will find a way to bump it back up again...just my opinion...even if they have to slide it in the flu shots or whatever

Or sneak it in food! The devil’s minions don't have a single qualm about how they force the clotshot on folks!

As Clif High has just pointed out in his latest podcast, “the wave that’s coming has CRESTED and is spilling over.” There is zero chance of stopping the normies from figuring out they have been tricked and harmed from the so called vax. His data sets…that have been correct so many times…shows that people are going to take their revenge and anger out on those responsible. Those who pushed this death sentence on innocent children deserve whatever they get!

Recently there's so many deaths of people occurring, it's like a mass suicide. The masses really are stupid!. The sad part is the worst of it hasn’t even come close to happening yet. I see the functionality of society collapsing completely. Besides the massive deaths, we will have 3 times that in severe injuries and increases in crimes, suicides and shortages. Then to cover up the real cause by distracting everyone with a destructive world War.

All this because not enough of us had the balls to stand up to these Tyrrants. The Jan6r's did and then, every republican in power folded and abandoned them.

Anyone who believes the so called vaccines are safe and effective and the right thing to do, should go get the boosters every few months. That will at least get rid of all the morons in our society. The rest of the vaxxed will wake up and look for those who influenced them into committing suicide.

The retribution's will begin and Justice in its ugliest form will sweep across the globe.

Many experts from Europe are currently making speeches in the media, all experts are looking for reasons why the excess mortality is currently extremely high. Every month more people die than normal, experts say they do not know exactly why.

The first sentence of the experts is that vaccination is certainly not the cause, that is impossible. The second sentence is, maybe the summer was too hot.
Well, the summer is already two months over, but still too many people die.
New expert finding, all those who have been infected with covid in the past die earlier because of it.

Now it gets even better, experts say that old people do not get vaccinated much at the moment, so they die of covid now, old people should get vaccinated now, that protects them.
In addition, experts say pregnant women should be vaccinated at all costs, this is the best for you and your future child, but experts also wonder why the birth rates are falling, experts will probably say in a few weeks Putin is to blame for the fact that women have fewer children.

We are being lied to and screwed over, time to send these experts and politicians to hell.

Latest posts

Back