Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this is certainly an interesting, thought-provoking perspective on the COVID vaccine program from Del Bigtree, ordinarily a level-headed thinker on the whole. (scroll down to the video in question. Wish he wouldn't put old videos at the top of his home page!)

https://www.sgtreport.com/2022/07/are-anti-vaxxers-the-chosen-ones/

Well, I can say I was definitely guided by the Lord on the vax issue. My husband pushed me very hard many times to take it. Prayer brought clarity every time.

Proof That Rothschilds Patented Covid-19 Biometric Tests in 2015 and 2017.

Both were filed and updated years ago, but they were SCHEDULED to be made public in September 2020. This is sufficient evidence that they knew in 2015 what’s going to happen in September 2020!Proof That Rothschilds Patented Covid-19 Biometric Tests in 2015 and 2017.

Both were filed and updated years ago, but they were SCHEDULED to be made public in September 2020. This is sufficient evidence that they knew in 2015 what’s going to happen in September 2020!

First Registration: Netherlands, Oct. 13, 2015

1662309626414.jpeg

Was wondering when the backlash to those giving the ClotShot would start. It has begun and according to this report is increasing.

“The 'just following orders' crowd is NOT innocent nor free of responsibility for their actions. “

https://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/i-m-ve...for-administering-covid-19-vaccines-1.6054642
View attachment 17287
I have no sympathy for people like him, he knew what he was doing.
If he had been smart, it would not have made more vaccinations when after a few weeks the first cases of side effects appeared.

There are still enough people today who still vaccinate or advertise for it, it goes on but the end will come.

Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed Against Three California Hospitals for Using Remdesivir as COVID-19 Treatment Without Informed Consent​

1662986880958.png

Lawsuits were filed against three California health care providers on grounds they used failed Ebola drug Remdesivir on patients without obtaining informed consent, resulting in the wrongful deaths of several patients, as claimed by two attorneys.

“Attorneys Dan Watkins and Michael Hamilton announced in a national Press Conference on September 7 the filing of their first-in-the-nation landmark lawsuit against three hospitals on behalf of families who had lost their loved ones with the “bounties” paid to hospitals for using the toxic combination of food and fluid restriction, remdesivir, mechanical ventilation, high dose morphine-midazolam respiration-suppressing cocktail to spiral patients down the dark road to death,” according to the news release.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-nih-add-ivermectin-list-covid-treatments-1739661
HEALTH

Fact Check: Did NIH Add Ivermectin to List of COVID Treatments?​

The claims being made by conservative figures appear to derive from the official "COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines" website run by the NIH. The site includes information about numerous drugs in various stages of clinical testing for their effectiveness in treating COVID-19.

The website only lists ivermectin as approved for use in those clinical trials, stating that it "recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19" for any situation outside of those tests.

The most recent findings from a large-scale NIH-funded test of ivermectin as a COVID treatment were published in June and found that the drug was seemingly not significantly effective.

Among over 1,500 participants, with 47 percent of them receiving at least two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, those who received ivermectin recovered from COVID in an average of 11 days. By comparison, those who were given the placebo recovered in an average of 11.5 days.

The NIH treatment guidelines website also says that other studies have suggested that sufficient efficacy in treating the virus with ivermectin would require 100 times the dosage amount recommended for humans.

Truths about Covid
My 4x Vx immunosuppressed wife got it a month and half ago. Went to ER and was given monoclonal antibodies. Recovered.
Had a blood test for her antibody level before we traveled. It was very high. Drs gave her a go ahead.
This weekend feeling off. Tests and is positive. Trying to blame the plane flight where she wore a mask. Then tries to blame another Dr who ha a slight Upper Respiratory symptoms where she wears a mask all day.
I feel fine.
Even with her medical mind, can’t see that it is BS. Should be totally illogical to a highly trained Dr (even if it’s for animals).
Its illogical to me and I only try to keep up intellectually.

I’m wondering if the booster got him. The news won’t let us know. Nor will the doctor. So many are either bought off or afraid to speak out.

He said it himself, if he dies then the fear mongers are right and the vaccines are bad for you. He believed he was in extremely good health.

Latest posts

Back