Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Attorney Thomas Renz reveals what multiple DoD whistleblowers have provided on the safety of the vaccines

These physicians testified they have witnessed…

300% INCREASE in miscarriages
300% INCREASE in Cancer
1,000% INCREASE in Neurological

*All of the above are over the 5 year averages

This was a testimony before the Senate.

https://gab.com/KanekoaTheGreat/posts/107679279986606271
This was part of the 5 hour discussion that Senator Johnson had with the medical experts today that I got to listen to for the last couple hours doing my early Spring Cleaning.

”SHOCK: Thousands on Twitter Say They ‘Regret’ Getting the Vaccine — ‘Side-Effects Worse than COVID’
Below is a shortlist of individuals who have expressed ‘vaccine regret’ due to the coerced COVID vaccination drive from the world’s governments.

1643104882776.jpg

1643104911560.jpg

1643104945992.jpg

1643105021838.jpg

1643105052627.jpg

JUST A SAMPLING OF THE THOUSANDS…

https://www.dailyveracity.com/2022/...ng-the-vaccine-side-effects-worse-than-covid/

Lord help us all and especially the mis-informed-mis-lead-mis-guided-mis-judged-mis-understood poorly prepped in this world. they will eventually all be standing in front of some of our doors looking for food, water, clothes and help...are they self-inflicted stupid or just not looking at the right things at the right time. Watching some stupid crap on the TV instead of learning what is going on in the world today...too late, too many and too sad.

Gee, even Germany is back tracking on blaming Pure Bloods for all the covid sickness! What a turn these “leaders” have been making.

“On January 17th, Health Minister Karl Lauterbach had the following to say:

“…with the situation in Hamburg… I can claim without a doubt, that the problem was in the automatic classifier of the software. The problem is solved now… and it was a mistake and was not done on purpose in order to largely blame the unvaccinated for the pandemic…”

Taken from another site from someone who was nice enough to break it down. . .

The first hour were doctor introductions and statements.
The questions start around 2:22 into the forum.
2:22-2:50 robust immunity gives full protection; no need for jab and will make worse, so why the mandate; 70% have had covid so if this number is revealed, it would show the failure of all the the policies and procedures implemented to stop it; the jabbed carry a high dose of covid because the jab doesn't neutralize covid entering the body like natural immunity does
3:00-3:10 masks debunked
3:11-3:15 doctors and pharmacists across the US cannot prescribe nor can pharmacists fill ivermectin or HCQ
3:28 chart on stats on safety of HCQ and I verses Remdesiver
3:37 there should never be govt agencies overseeing the safety of treatment programs; if independent safety boards had been involved as they should have, the emergence of unexplained deaths and high mortality rates would have shut the jab program down immediately
3:51 natural immunity has been ignored and denied and it's harmful to 16 million children this is being forced on
3:52 Dr. Kory asks why are they doing all these things against what is known proof to patients? Plain and simple ... corruption.
4:03 discussion about the risk of each additional shot given to jabbed; vax enhanced diseases
4:24 hospitals have become dangerous places for sick people
4:36 medicare payments to hospitals correlated to the treatment given; Remdesiver fraudulently approved but became the only protocol this way
4:40 nurse at Houston Methodist shares story; doctors threatened if giving medical exemptions or VAERS; higher-ups erased the records
4:52 spike protein discussion and DOD data base whistle-blowers
4:58 cancers in remission for years are now active again after getting jabbed
5:05 discussion on how the jab does interact with your DNA; myocarditis discussion
5:20 discussion on reproductive organs affected by jab
5:24 nurse testimony
I hope this helped and maybe a sticky will get it seen by more who will go listen. I can't over emphasize how important this panel was.
COVID-19: A Second Opinion

“After evaluating the Court’s decision,”

Oh, how big of them! As if OSHA has the legal right to go against the Supreme Court ruling!

“Dr. Paul Marik on the use of Remdesivir in our hospitals “The federal government is incentivizing hospitals to prescribe a medication which is toxic” “

Those of us who have been paying attention have known this for months now. But it is good to see more doctors speaking out. How are we going to make Fauci and the biden Regime STOP murdering people?? That their specific TARGET is Medicare participants, this smacks directly at an age group. Gee, wonder why they want us all dead?

Last edited:
3:52 Dr. Kory asks why are they doing all these things against what is known proof to patients? Plain and simple ... corruption.
And where did the corruption come from? Two words: Anthony Fauci

The man is literally Public Enemy #1 by any objective standard. He makes Mengela look like Mother Theresa.

And where did the corruption come from? Two words: Anthony Fauci

The man is literally Public Enemy #1 by any objective standard. He makes Mengela look like Mother Theresa.

When word finally gets out to the populous…and they realize what he has done, want to bet he won’t “need” a trial? Someone is bound to take their anger out on him.

Last edited:
“Cancers coming back with a vengeance is very common after the COVID vax”

If I had a dollar for every person who has related a story about a friend whose cancer was in remission before the COVID jabs, then became uncontrollable shortly after the jab, I could retire...

1644186069388.jpeg

The DMED database shows the rate of cancer is up by 3X after the COVID vaccinesrolled out. See ACT OF WAR: Thanks to COVID “vaccines,” the military’s cancer rate has more than TRIPLED

In talking with Ryan Cole about this, he believes this is primarily due to accelerating existing cancers (ones people already know they have or recent cancers that people never realized were there) rather than creating new cases of cancer.”

Watch this video for more insight: on Epoch Times TV

“Dr. Ryan Cole: Alarming Cancer Trend Suggests COVID-19 Vaccines Alter Natural Immune Response
American Thought Leaders
AMERICAN THOUGHT LEADERS
JAN JEKIELEK

“We’re seeing an alteration of the innate immune response,” says pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole, founder of Cole Diagnostics.”

After Trump made that announcement in April of 2020, HCQ was in tight supply. We were having difficulty getting it for something previously scripted.
A pharmacist friend was tuning away the HCQ scripts in an area that didn’t quite have Hollywood types, but let’s call them TV types.
She did get a script transferred to her location, filled a couple months, and I did a 900 mile round trip to pick up. It helped get through.
Soon after, a Pharma factory in India blew up. Supplies got even tighter.

My point is- the supply chain of HCQ was never strong enough for a mass distribution.

Latest posts

Back