Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because it's not your chart doesn't make it true.
And I wasn't talking about the chart...the chart came AFTER I asked you for a link that might back up your numbers.

You said:
Based on the CDCs own data, be ready for massive deaths of the vaccinated. Projections from their own data shows by the end of April 2 million deaths a month of the mRNA vaccinated. We are currently experiencing over 100,000 a month. This will mostly be men between 22 and 38.

You know the US death rate isn't and won't be as high as that and in fact it's starting to level off.
Rates of infection are going wacko for sure, but Omicron isn't as much as a killer as Delta was.
Maybe someone with a medical/research background like DrHenley, DrJenner, or Kevin L can chime in with an opinion? In my opinion, spouting off very alarming numbers like that without a source is NOT OK.

Just because it's not your chart doesn't make it true.
And I wasn't talking about the chart...the chart came AFTER I asked you for a link that might back up your numbers.

You said:
Based on the CDCs own data, be ready for massive deaths of the vaccinated. Projections from their own data shows by the end of April 2 million deaths a month of the mRNA vaccinated. We are currently experiencing over 100,000 a month. This will mostly be men between 22 and 38.

You know the US death rate isn't and won't be as high as that and in fact it's starting to level off.
Rates of infection are going wacko for sure, but Omicron isn't as much as a killer as Delta was.
Maybe someone with a medical/research background like DrHenley, DrJenner, or Kevin L can chime in with an opinion? In my opinion, spouting off very alarming numbers like that without a source is NOT OK.

Wow,
This is not death's from covid. Its deaths from the vaccines side effects.

? In my opinion, spouting off very alarming numbers like that without a source is NOT OK.

You aren’t reading and listening to the doctors who have the courage to fight the LIES that have been force fed to the populous since the beginning of Covid. IF YOU WANT TRUTH…listen to Dr. Robert Malone…the man who has at least 10 patents for mRNA. Dr. McCullough…a top Cardiologist, Epidemiologist, and Internist for many years. Dr Yeadon…Pfizer Executive until he quit over the deadly jab, aka vax. Dr Zelenko…the physician who treated President Trump and a couple other presidents in the world. They have been being attacked and had their name smeared and data changed (yes I’ve witnessed the switching) since they spoke out. Just recently a bunch more courageous physicians have spoken out…only to be accused of being “mentally unstable” and having their licenses taken. Have you even read or listened to Dr. Simon Gold? America‘s Frontline Doctors? Believe me when I say no one takes this lightly and would never joke. Truth is going to be hard to accept.

American PRAVDA, aka MSM is on a coordinated effort to demean Joe Rogan now. Why? Because he used Ivermectin and HCQ to get cured from Covid, and had the nerve to tell the public! He then interviewed Dr Malone. Before that, Rogan was a lefty icon.

Dr. Robert Malone: GREAT INTERVIEW WITH MI DR. ROBERT MALONE!!!

Dr. Meryl Nass: US Doctors Targeted And Rounded Up: Biden Regime Will Force Life-Saving Doctors Into Asylums

Dr. McCullough: User Clip: Dr. Peter McCullough calls out harmful, fradulent scare tactics in academic medicine used against early outpatient treatment options of Covid patients

https://www.citizensjournal.us/unne...ns-americans-of-biggest-public-health-crisis/
Dr Zelenko: Dr. Vladimir Zelenko: Interview with Dr. Mercola

Research and learn. This PLANDEMIC is the most important issue of our time! Do you want to leave the world in chains or FREE for our children and grandchildren? Use DUCKDUCKGO or similar. Google, like Pravda has ”burned the books” of Truth.

Listening to those bought off like jenner, is a joke.

Last edited:
+
Maybe someone with a medical/research background like DrHenley,
Full disclosure: My "medical background" is biomedical engineering. I am not a physician. However, everything I published was peer reviewed and had to be vigorously defended before it was published, so I know how to read between the lines of scientific papers. Probably a lot more so than practicing physicians. (as opposed to MDs who do research)

Wow,
This is not death's from covid. Its deaths from the vaccines side effects.
That's an EVEN more outlandish statement to make without a source!
I'm against mandates, but don't shoot us all in the foot by making outright false statements that can be used to dismiss all our concerns!

Read THIS article against mandates. It was just released this morning.
If we are being honest with ourselves, are the mandates truly for the protection of the vaccinated, or do they exist to punish the unvaccinated?

Those poor people. My heart goes out to them. Do you know if they were vaxxed? My husband, who never got Covid in 2020 or 2021, even though exposed several times, came down with Omicron 12 days ago. He ended up projectile vomiting too. High fever. This after getting the death jabs in Sept and Oct. They have made his immune system weak. I pushed Quercetin, Zinc, C and D3 down him. Which he complained about. He is doing fine now. I’m not vaxxed and doing well.
I got the virus 3 weeks ago, was really sick for 2 weeks and now just so weak can hardly move!

That's an EVEN more outlandish statement to make without a source!
I'm against mandates, but don't shoot us all in the foot by making outright false statements that can be used to dismiss all our concerns!

Read THIS article against mandates. It was just released this morning.
If we are being honest with ourselves, are the mandates truly for the protection of the vaccinated, or do they exist to punish the unvaccinated?

Shoot the messenger and stick your head in the sand or maybe start here: First case of postmortem study in a patient vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2

Nah, no shooting of messengers here!
I just want something that connects the dots from (your post above)

First case of postmortem study in a patient vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2

to
(Your earlier post)

That's a pretty big leap!

Based upon the actions of the biden Regime they are to punish and put enough pressure on the un-vaxxed to make them get vaxxed. The question is why? When you reduce the “death count” by 75%…according to the CDC Director it is 75% overcounted as those were NOT due to Covid, but due to “at minimum 4 co morbidities”…deaths from Covid are actually lower than the yearly flu. So there HAS to be another reason!

On the VAERS data from CDC it is the opposite. VAERS is where doctors and hospitals can report deaths and bad side effects from a vax. According to the data, this vax (gene therapy if we are being honest…according to Pfizer) these ClotShots are FAR FAR FAR more deadly than any vax every given. And that is with only a small percentage actually counted. The reason we KNOW there is only a small percentage counted is because of the Stanford Study done that shows clearly that only 1% of deaths and negative reactions from vaccines are ever reported. So take the current number of deaths and multiply. Take the >1,000,000 bad reactions from the ClotShot and multiply. THE VAX IS UNSAFE AND DEADLY!!! Many doctors, scientists, and virologists have been attempting to sound the alarm, but biden, google, FB, Twitter, MSM and others are working in concert to STOP Americans from knowing the truth! Again, WHY?

Nah, no shooting of messengers here!
I just want something that connects the dots from (your post above)

First case of postmortem study in a patient vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2

to
(Your earlier post)

That's a pretty big leap!

I deleted most of my reply, just open your eyes

I understand it appears to be a big leap if you have not been following the real data from the beginning. That's why I suggest starting near the beginning of how deadly these unnecessary injections are.

I have connected the dots to nausea!!!!

The evidence is worldwide and increasing every day. Look at 2 untainted statistics that shot a huge number of severe adverse effects and deaths of tge vaccinated, not from covid, but from micordites, pericarditis, heart attacks, strokes, blood clots, immune deficiency, etc... are young athletes and aircraft pilots. Another alarming fact are children suffering from heat attacks and dieing.

I deleted most of my reply, just open your eyes

I understand it appears to be a big leap if you have not been following the real data from the beginning. That's why I suggest starting near the beginning of how deadly these unnecessary injections are.

I have connected the dots to nausea!!!!

The evidence is worldwide and increasing every day. Look at 2 untainted statistics that shot a huge number of severe adverse effects and deaths of tge vaccinated, not from covid, but from micordites, pericarditis, heart attacks, strokes, blood clots, immune deficiency, etc... are young athletes and aircraft pilots. Another alarming fact are children suffering from heat attacks and dieing.

I don't know if these projections will be close to what happens, but I believe they are possible as a worst case. I hope there wrong. What I do know for sure, these covid shots don't work and are bad news. I believe they where created deliberately by bad actors and part of the plan to take over the world and depopulate it.

I have no issue when thoughts are presented as opinion rather than as "facts."
This can be a heated topic and I appreciate your opinions and your assertion that you don't know for sure what the future will bring. Thanks for your civility.

I'm still a bit overwhelmed by the raw anguish my assistant manager is feeling for the loss of her Dad and Uncle.
I try, but I'm not the best at comforting people in mourning...it's something I need to get better at for sure.
I know nurses and doctors have probably had to deal with more grief in the last two years than most of us will in a lifetime.

With 84% double vaccinated and the vaccine efficacy waning, that makes total sense that with only 16% unvaccinated that there would be MORE fully vaxed getting hospitalized and dying. It's a pure numbers thing. For sure, the vaccine will not protect everyone!

It's not the same, but what could we make of a statement like:
"More Chinese die every day than Americans?" Could we say Americans are healthier??
Maybe? But there are WAY more Chinese, so of course more Chinese die every day!
There are WAY more vaccinated people in the UK, and we know the vaccines are far from 100% effective, so of course there are more vaccinated people hospitalized and dying from Covid-19 !

How is the (UK) vaccine and booster rollout going? (As of Jan 23, 2021)
84% of over-12s - have had both doses.

With 84% double vaccinated and the vaccine efficacy waning, that makes total sense that with only 16% unvaccinated that there would be MORE fully vaxed getting hospitalized and dying. It's a pure numbers thing. For sure, the vaccine will not protect everyone!

It's not the same, but what could we make of a statement like:
"More Chinese die every day than Americans?" Could we say Americans are healthier??
Maybe? But there are WAY more Chinese, so of course more Chinese die every day!
There are WAY more vaccinated people in the UK, and we know the vaccines are far from 100% effective, so of course there are more vaccinated people hospitalized and dying from Covid-19 !

How is the (UK) vaccine and booster rollout going? (As of Jan 23, 2021)
84% of over-12s - have had both doses.

Now add the death rate of the vaccinated caused by the vaccines. This is where your getting increased deaths that's starting to get alarming. The unvaccinated are safe from this category and have a lot higher overall immortality rate.

Below is a graph showing DEATH RATE differences

Top Line is PureBloods ..which is by far the lowest.
Second Line shows 1 ClotShot
Third Line shows 2 ClotShots
Fourth Line shows 3 ClotShots

This is by case rate per 100,000

”At its peak, the unvaccinated (top line – purple) barely crack a rate of 200 per 100,000, whereas the single/double/triple jabbed all clearly experience significantly higher peaks.

1643022536279.jpeg

GRAPH ABOVE IS FROM THE ARTICLE BEING DISCUSSED.

been taking vit d, zinc, and vit c, alsp a mix between hydroxy and tylenol

You must add Quercetin or Hydroxychloroquine With C, zinc and D3 at the very same time. Otherwise the zinc is not able to get into the cell and kill the virus. By Hydroxy do you mean Hydroxychloroquine? If so, take that with the other at the very same time.

Dr Zelenko describes it as a Gun (Hydroxychloroquine or Quercetin or Ivermectin WITH C…the bullet is the Zinc and D3.

Low vitamins D3 has been shown overwhelmingly to be deficient in All ICU patients.

Attorney Thomas Renz reveals what multiple DoD whistleblowers have provided on the safety of the vaccines

These physicians testified they have witnessed…

300% INCREASE in miscarriages
300% INCREASE in Cancer
1,000% INCREASE in Neurological

*All of the above are over the 5 year averages

This was a testimony before the Senate.

https://gab.com/KanekoaTheGreat/posts/107679279986606271

Latest posts

Back