Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my assistant managers at my grocery store got back from visiting her father in New York about two weeks ago. When she left, her father's brother (her uncle) was not doing too well. He teaches high school up there and may have gotten Delta or Omicron from his school...who knows? She got back down here and she heard that her uncle was dead the next day. Then her Mom called again and said her Dad was in the ICU...he was dead by the end of the same week. Meanwhile she was still on vacation and dealing with all this.

Her Mom never got any symptoms...go figure?
Then both of my assistant manager's sons suddenly got high fevers and started projectile vomiting...they recovered in two days like nothing was ever wrong!

Then SHE got the worst headache of her life, could barely move, and had 103 and 104 temps for 4 days!! She's still weak and will not be coming back to work until Tuesday. She said it is the sickest she's ever been in her life. She had to miss her own father's funeral.
Her husband? Never showed any symptoms...go figure?
So while Covid is apparently mild for many, this thing is NOT "like" and definitely NOT "less" that the flu. I don't plan on getting it if I can help it.

So while Covid is apparently mild for many, this thing is NOT "like" and definitely NOT "less" that the flu. I don't plan on getting it if I can help it.

Those poor people. My heart goes out to them. Do you know if they were vaxxed? My husband, who never got Covid in 2020 or 2021, even though exposed several times, came down with Omicron 12 days ago. He ended up projectile vomiting too. High fever. This after getting the death jabs in Sept and Oct. They have made his immune system weak. I pushed Quercetin, Zinc, C and D3 down him. Which he complained about. He is doing fine now. I’m not vaxxed and doing well.

Those poor people. My heart goes out to them. Do you know if they were vaxxed? My husband, who never got Covid in 2020 or 2021, even though exposed several times, came down with Omicron 12 days ago. He ended up projectile vomiting too. High fever. This after getting the death jabs in Sept and Oct. They have made his immune system weak. I pushed Quercetin, Zinc, C and D3 down him. Which he complained about. He is doing fine now. I’m not vaxxed and doing well.
Yeah, I was surprised about the vomiting. The two brothers from NY were NOT vaxed but neither was her father's wife (my assistant manager's mother.)
Not being a scientist, it looks like vax or not, it may be mostly up to each person's genetics.
I think the vax is definitely shortening the hospital stay or preventing death for the elderly and people with issues like diabetes and I think the monoclonal antibody treatments have saved a lot of people's lives, but I don't think there is one size fits all with this thing. Let's just hope Redfield is correct that it is evolving to be less harmful.

My neighbor, whom I am close to just called and said her husband had a stroke. Thought I had heard an ambulance yesterday (we never hear those where we are at). I was on the phone at the time and forgot about it. The neighbor guy is a wonderful, wonderful man whom anyone looks up to and is fond of. He had surgery and so far is still with us. Thank the Lord! Not sure if he will make it. I was told he had just gotten “another vaccine”. Not sure what number that is, but I’m guessing a booster. 😢

“The Last Days of the Covidian Cult

This isn’t going to be pretty, folks. The downfall of a death cult rarely is. There is going to be wailing and gnashing of teeth, incoherent fanatical jabbering, mass deleting of embarrassing tweets. There’s going to be a veritable tsunami of desperate rationalizing, strenuous denying, shameless blame-shifting, and other forms of ###-covering, as suddenly former Covidian Cult members make a last-minute break for the jungle before the fully-vaxxed-and-boosted “Safe and Effective Kool-Aid” servers get to them.

Yes, that’s right, as I’m sure you’ve noticed, the official Covid narrative is finally falling apart, or is being hastily disassembled, or historically revised, right before our eyes. The “experts” and “authorities” are finally acknowledging that the “Covid deaths” and “hospitalization” statistics are artificially inflated and totally unreliable (which they have been from the very beginning), and they are admitting that their miracle “vaccines” don’t work (unless you change the definition of the word “vaccine”), and that they have killed a few people, or maybe more than a few people, and that lockdowns were probably “a serious mistake.”

I am not going to bother with further citations. You can surf the Internet as well as I can. The point is, the “Apocalyptic Pandemic” PSYOP has reached its expiration date. After almost two years of mass hysteria over a virus that causes mild-to-moderate common-cold or flu-like symptoms (or absolutely no symptoms whatsoever) in about 95% of the infected and the overall infection fatality rate of which is approximately 0.1% to 0.5%, people’s nerves are shot. We are all exhausted. Even the Covidian cultists are exhausted. And they are starting to abandon the cult en masse.

It was always mostly just a matter of time. As Klaus Schwab said, “the pandemic represent[ed] a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world.””

https://consentfactory.org/

BOOM!!!!!!!!!"Had COVID? You’ll probably make antibodies for a lifetime"

: this title says it all and what I have been saying natural immunity superior to vaccine; I want JAIL for all who harmed people

this shows potency of natural immunity & that it was always more superior to vaccinal immunity; CDC & NIH & FDA etc. LIED to push vaccines, that your natural immunity waned as blood antibodies waned!!

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01442-9
Don’t let them run and slink away in a gold plated retirement, no no no, we want jail if you knowingly did wrong and start with Bourla, Pfizer’s CEO and Fauci…allow anyone proper legal settings, proper, but if it is shown in a proper legal setting, that wrong was done, punish them hard with jail and for a long time…

And this was always the question: we had a vaccine that does not sterilize the virus and thus does not stop infection or transmission. It also carries toxic side effects (see VAERS CDC, 22,000 deaths with 86% linked to the vaccine direct, and 1,000,000 adverse events); the vaccine is also damaging the immune system long-term. so thus we have been arguing that especially for low risk persons, the risk benefit calculation would skew to avoidance of vaccine that confers no benefit. Remember, we knew quickly that the vaccinal immunity was waning and fast. So thus why not allow people to exercise their God given gift of natural immunity? And this paper here by Callaway in NATURE, along with over 100 studies that I have published in Brownstone, have shown that natural immunity is superior than vaccine. I/we also wrote many times on B-cells and long-lived bone marrow plasma cells and Turner wrote a nice piece on this: Turner, J. S. et al. Nature https://doi.org/10.1038/s41586-021-03647-4 (2021)…”

Based on the CDCs own data, be ready for massive deaths of the vaccinated. Projections from there own data shows by the end of April 2 million deaths a month of the Mrna vaccinated. We are currently experiencing over 100,000 a month. This will mostly be men between 22 and 38.

Based on the CDCs own data, be ready for massive deaths of the vaccinated. Projections from there own data shows by the end of April 2 million deaths a month of the Mrna vaccinated. We are currently experiencing over 100,000 a month. This will mostly be men between 22 and 38.
PP, do you have a specific link for an article showing those numbers? I looked at the CDC's COVID-19 Forecasting and Mathematical Modeling webpage. I'm obviously not very good at navigating their data as I couldn't find anything about projected deaths by age or date.
I'd like to read more about it since I know lots of kids between 22 and 38! Thanks!

PP, do you have a specific link for an article showing those numbers? I looked at the CDC's COVID-19 Forecasting and Mathematical Modeling webpage. I'm obviously not very good at navigating their data as I couldn't find anything about projected deaths by age or date.
I'd like to read more about it since I know lots of kids between 22 and 38! Thanks!

chartfuture-1.png

Did you really see these numbers on the CDC website or are you just making stuff up for fun?
If it's humor, I guess having my assistant lose her father and uncle has for now, screwed up my appreciation for morbid humor. If you were serious, maybe you can point me to those specific CDC statements?

Did you really see these numbers on the CDC website or are you just making stuff up for fun?
If it's humor, I guess having my assistant lose her father and uncle has for now, screwed up my appreciation for morbid humor. If you were serious, maybe you can point me to those specific CDC statements?

Unlike some on this site, I don't make anything up, with the one exception of protecting my OPSEC.

I did not make that chart and it's a lot more than just CDC data. Some CDC data is used as a baseline. I will tell you that whatever the death rate is, it will not peak until about 2024.

Latest posts

Back