Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new video what could incriminate this dog murderer that Corona was planned from long hand.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTfi8RH6It6r/
I love One American News, but our government now wants to deplateform them. Contract is up in April. Americans, call DirecTV and let them know how you feel about this channel! I have heard that if they get enough calls, they may change their minds. . . Threaten to change!!It's at least a try. . . I really want to keep this channel!!!

Florida: Highest Rates of Infection Occurring in Counties with Highest Vaccination Rates

“The COVID infection rate for residents of Dade County, Florida Dec. 31 – Jan. 6 was 3,796 new “cases per 100,000 population”—a rate far higher than any other county in Florida, according to the Florida Department of Public Health. This is an eye-opening statistic as 94 percent of Dade County residents age five and over have now received at least one dose of the vaccine—a vaccination rate among the highest in the country and by far the highest rate in Florida.

Indeed, an analysis of the past two weeks’ data shows that residents who live in Florida’s least vaccinated counties typically have the lowest rates of COVID infection. Among Florida counties that reported the lowest infection rates two weeks ago, the average vaccination rate was 48.6 percent compared to the state average of all Florida counties of 72 percent.

In general, Florida counties with the lowest vaccination rates had the lowest infection rates. The opposite was also true. The counties with the highest vaccination rates have recently experienced the highest infection rates.”

https://uncoverdc.com/2022/01/17/fl...g-in-counties-with-highest-vaccination-rates/

I think it's very telling that people were so willing to inject an experiment into their bodies in hopes of not catching a bad cold.

I can’t find it now, but some total freaking loon had a tweet about what a “great decision” she made having her 15 yr old vaxxed. She was saying this on the same tweet where she just revealed that he is IN THE HOSPITAL with myocarditis!!! She said the reason it was such a great decision is because he won’t get Covid 19 now.

I can’t find it now, but some total freaking loon had a tweet about what a “great decision” she made having her 15 yr old vaxxed. She was saying this on the same tweet where she just revealed that he is IN THE HOSPITAL with myocarditis!!! She said the reason it was such a great decision is because he won’t get Covid 19 now.
1642455445889.jpeg

Especially as it's being proven to be a deadly experiment.

So many folks worldwide have been fooled because of their faulty thinking process. It is seen more often in “accomplished” and those with above average IQs. They make poor decisions in unusual types of situations. Availability Heuristics is the term used for it. Which simply means that if a person hasn’t experienced or seen an event happen recently, it seems impossible to them. They are truly incapable of envisioning our government poisoning a vaccine Or a group of people trying to murder billions so they can take over the world. DUMB AND DEAD SOON.

Don't be fooled by all of the sudden "truth telling" about COVID. This is all they're doing:

"According to Victor Marchetti, a high-level CIA official gone rogue in the 1970s, “limited hangout” is espionage jargon for a strategy of acknowledging facts when a cover story is blown in order to preserve the bigger operation. Doing so can intrigue the listener with the illusion of coming clean, and buy time to adjust the strategy. It amounts to a standard cover-your-rear approach that can also lay the groundwork for blaming others for the damages."

"So whenever you see truth escaping from the lips of liars like steam from a pressure cooker, you should assume something bigger is cooking (possibly explosive) under cover."

A very good read on what's actually happening now:

https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/1...re-so-suddenly-doing-damage-control-on-covid/

This brought tears down my cheeks. Finally, there is a strong and moral physician who is willing to stand up against the lies instead of continuing to allow hospitals to MURDER INNOCENT PEOPLE!

FYI, start from the bottom. Some are duplicates…or sounded like it to me.
Yes some are but I wanted to make sure they were all included. It was only supposed to have been 4 videos but in her comments is where she post another video

I am so done with ALL of it. This scare narrative has gone on for way too long. I was surprised when I saw so many at the mall that wore mask. Apparently some workers have a choice. Other than some of the workers at the boutiques, I saw few.. This will NEVER END until we take back our country!!

Latest posts

Back