Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This doctor is right on the money. Read the bullet points if you don't have time for the video. This doctor is speaking from a Free State.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/04/no_author/dr-ryan-cole-blows-the-whole-covid-19-propaganda-away/

100% correct, to add to this, CDS is much cheaper than Ivermectin and is even better. The world is being scammed! Its worst than that, we have to many people brainwashed, even supposed expert preppers and medical doctors.

Anon journalist: scaremongering UK press is criminally negligent in their reporting on Covid
10th May 2021

We publish the below anonymously for self-evident reasons.

Working for what is essentially the propaganda unit of our government is something I am deeply ashamed of.

I have been a journalist at newspapers across the UK for 25 years and feel the industry I work in has grossly let down the public during this alleged pandemic.

To protect my position as a legacy media journalist, I am unwilling to say where I work, whom I work for, or who I am, but I am sharing these thoughts with UK Column readers to hopefully give them an insight into how and why my industry has got things so badly wrong.

For the last year I have been deeply troubled by what has been happening and would gladly quit my industry if it wasn’t for having to support my family on a good wage—but I feel like my soul is dying as a result.

What I used to hold in high regard, legacy media newspapers, have revealed themselves to be an enormous echo chamber begging readers every day to lock down harder, socially distance further, mask up more often, and to—above all else—get vaccinated as soon as humanly possible.

Despite this relentless messaging to comply, not one mention has ever been made in any of the titles I work for of the government’s Yellow Card Scheme that has recorded more than 1,000 deaths shortly after vaccine, to date. As the Government’s own website says, only 10% of vaccine injuries are ever recorded, so we can make that 10,000 deaths and counting....

The C-word is also a problem: conspiracy. The word is enough to send most journalists climbing the walls in outrage or fear, and they will carry out as much cognitive dissonance as necessary to block out any information that suggests anything conspiratorial could be happening, especially as this conspiracy is on such a grand scale....

There is too much at stake to allow for debate to be silenced as the screw is tightened and freedoms are eroded to levels that were once unimaginable. Families are being torn apart and my industry is responsible for that.

Whistleblower: Newspaper industry chiefs criminally negligent over Covid scaremongering

Good start but he places all the blame on the industry chiefs.
There's some truth in that, but ordinary journalists bear a lot of the blame as well - They had to buy in to smaller lies in order to be around for the BIG LIE

Chinese defector, Wei Jingsheng, says it was released intentionally at Military World Games in Wuhan in October 2019 to infect the foreign athletes. Another defector, Dr. Yan Li-Meng (WHO Virologist) also claims it was released intentionally. Dr. Yan was the first person to spread the word of the outbreak.
I've read this too, and according to the ultra-reliable :) wikipedia there were 9,308 athletes from 109 countries taking part. Planes were flying in and out of China for months before it was called a pandemic. Why weren't hospitals overwhelmed in November and December 2019? Add to this the reports of the virus being found in water treatment samples in late 2019 in several countries and in Barcelona as early as March 2019 (Coronavirus traces found in March 2019 sewage sample, Spanish study shows).

This is just my hypothesis, but I think it was in Australia in 2019 as we had an unusually bad flu that winter, and it had some unusual symptoms -- just like covid-19 in fact. The Victorian monthly death figures (Deaths registered per month | Births Deaths and Marriages Victoria) show the highest number was in October 2019, well before the supposed pandemic (but none of the monthly figures is exceptional). This completely contradicts the bureau of statistics claim that covid caused a wave of excess deaths in March 2020 (https://www.abs.gov.au/articles/measuring-excess-mortality-victoria-during-covid-19-pandemic). You can see from the bdm figures it did not. They say there was a deadly second wave in July and August 2020, but as you can see from bdm the deaths were lower in 2020 than in July and August 2021 when there were no deaths in Victoria from covid.

Most of the supposed covid deaths in Australia have been in Victoria, and as you can see here, there have been virtually none anywhere other than Vic and NSW Total Deaths in Australia - COVID Live. There are usually around 1000 deaths from flu each year, and this supposed pandemic has been going for 18 months. Yet the entire country is under restrictions and we cannot leave the country, and people are convinced it's a deadly plague that has decimated the affected states, and we must be 'kept safe' at all costs. It is a cross between an insane asylum and a school for retards here (and yes, I know these terms are not PC, but I can't think of better ones.) It's been lies, lies, and more lies from the start.

Never ever vaccinated ones would die about the juice or covid... The jab is the only liquid who's able to keep people alive.... it's more important than the air you breathe... and even over 70% are vaccinated we got higher infection rates than last year and it's all about the healthy, non vaccinated peoples...

OK, guess i need another coffee and shall be less sarcastic this friday morning....

Never ever vaccinated ones would die about the juice or covid... The jab is the only liquid who's able to keep people alive.... it's more important than the air you breathe... and even over 70% are vaccinated we got higher infection rates than last year and it's all about the healthy, non vaccinated peoples...

OK, guess i need another coffee and shall be less sarcastic this friday morning....

I’m enjoying it. :D👍

Totally understand your frustrations right now! Government keeps PUSHING VAXX MANDATE IS GOOD, but yet at the same time they are doubling down with the "my body, my choice" when it comes to abortion laws, at least here. We are seeing a Clown World at its finest. . . Nothing makes sense anymore and there is no true science, just propaganda.

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning
Steven R Gundry
Originally published8 Nov 2021Circulation. 2021;144:A10712
Abstract
Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS). The score is based on changes from the norm of multiple protein biomarkers including IL-16, a proinflammatory cytokine, soluble Fas, an inducer of apoptosis, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)which serves as a marker for chemotaxis of T-cells into epithelium and cardiac tissue, among other markers. Elevation above the norm increases the PULS…”

”At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.”

There it is! PROOF in a medical journal that the Clot Shot Dramatically affects the heart muscle!!!

“Here is Dr. Zelenko answering our questions (a transcript with highlights is below):
Highlights from the video:

TGP: What were your initial thoughts on hydroxychloroquine?

My initial thoughts, based on clinical experience treating thousands of patients, is that it’s absolutely life-saving. It’s safe. I’ve used it in pregnant women, children, nursing mothers…”
TGP: Did you pay a price for your support for using hydroxychloroquine?
“…Me coming out against the narrative – against the governmental policy and offering hope and a solution to this global crisis – apparently has irritated and made angry certain stakeholders…”
TGP: What are your current thoughts on hydroxychloroquine? Have they changed?
“Hydroxychloroquine is one of the most powerful and effective zinc ionophores – or zinc delivery systems – or the mechanism through which I can get zinc into the cell to inhibit viral replication, but there are others…”
TGP: What about Ivermectin?
“I’m a clinician. I define success as keeping my patients above ground…Ivermectin keeps my patients alive, so it’s a very good drug…when you find a cheap, generic solution to a global crisis, the stakeholders that have pushed the vaccine angle and in-patient hospital treatment get very upset with you because you’re reducing their market share.”
Dr. Zelenko is clearly upsetting the Globalist’s plan because he is on a Kill List out of Germany with 250 other doctors and scientists. He tells the viewers that later in the interview. Watch it here…

https://www.cybernistas.com/2021/11...me-against-humanity-mass-murder-and-genocide/

More in the medical community are asking questions. If you find this guy on Instagram, he reposted this screenshot of his tweet and the conversation that ensued is quite interesting. This guy is also an ICU doc.
5A7CAFA7-364F-4EF0-9758-690EF35A2578.jpeg

Latest posts

Back