Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1704630161617.png

another domino falls against the poison THEY called a vax, we call a death shot and now everybody is starting to understand what we will be meaning when we say PUREBLOOD.

I can hear the cha ching now. Our blood will be so valuable in the coming years, we can all retire. Aaaand I'm O neg, damn, I am taking out a giant loan tomorrow (besides, the banks will probably be closed before I have to pay it off).

One thing IS for sure, I will only sell my blood to republicans.

Four Antifa Goons Who Attacked Charlotteville Unite The Right Protesters Are Dead. What Gives?

1704799430953.jpeg

Jason Kessler
01/08/2024
Print Friendly and PDF
Where man’s justice has failed God’s justice appears to have triumphed. Four violent “antifascists” who rioted during the 2017’s Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville have died since then. All four attacked UTR protesters on August 12 and three of them, William Corey Lovell, Robert “Bo” Mellado, and Caeden Famiglio were at the August 11 torch demonstration, potentially complicating the legal defenses of men dubiously charged under the “burning objects” statute six years later…”

https://vdare.com/articles/four-ant...nite-the-right-protesters-are-dead-what-gives

When you read the article you will see they ALL DIED SUDDENLY.

Since lefties are all about the ClotShot, I know where I’m putting my money on cause of death.

There is this...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12938689/covid-variant-fast-spreading-deadly-vaccine.htmlAnd then there is this...
View attachment 22850

Total death toll in US from COVID on Worldometer is basically flat since last summer, meaning minuscule number of deaths from COVID for months.

I know which one I believe...

Except, the CDC already admitted that 96% of people they said "died from Covid" actually "died WITH Covid". I wish the numbers would be adjusted accordingly. THEN people will realize the lies perpetrated on them, and that the "vaccines" were not only worthless, but dangerous.

We already knew this but maybe worth sharing to doubters.

https://joehoft.com/breaking-from-a...t-covid-vaccines-would-shed-and-cause-cancer/

Covered Up: mRNA Shedding, Transmissibility and Cancer.

Recently, I found myself down a rabbit hole of FDA documents and holy smokes, guys – what I found is a real barn burner. I’m going to try and keep this as brief as possible so that the gravity of what I’m about to share isn’t lost in too many details. In my opinion, what I’ve discovered is nothing less than premeditated murder.

It’s crazy to even say that, but there’s no other conclusion that I can draw after reviewing these FDA ‘Guidance for Industry’ documents, published years before the Covid fiasco. This is the smoking gun evidence that proves they knew that the gene therapy products they masqueraded as ‘vaccines’ had the ability to shed, cause cancer and kill.

It’s Gene Therapy – Not a Vaccine.​

It’s critical that people understand that the Covid-19 injections are gene therapy. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention currently defines a “vaccine” as a preparation used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases. However, that definition changed in 2021 because it didn’t apply to the COVID-19 vaccines. A vaccine must contain an antigen to trigger the body’s natural immune response. Pfizer and Moderna’s mRNA vaccines do not contain antigens. The active substance used to elicit an immune response in these vaccines is the mRNA—a form of nucleic acid and the genetic material of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that provides instructions to the body for producing antigens—spike proteins (actually it is modRNA – see my previous posts – and also contaminated with DNA).

Moreso, Moderna and Pfizer’s own SEC filings admit that they are gene therapy products. On pages 148 & 149 of Moderna’s 2019 SEC filing there is a legally mandated discussion of “risk factors” that reads as follows:
“No mRNA drug has been approved in this new potential class of medicines and may never be approved as a result of efforts by others or us. mRNA drug development has substantial clinical development and regulatory risk due to the novel and unprecedented nature of this new class of medicines.
As a potential new class of medicines, no mRNA medicines have been approved to date by the FDA or other regulatory agency… currently mRNA is considered a gene therapy product by the FDA.”
In March 2015 the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the FDA and the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research published a ‘guide for industry’ entitled: “Determining the Need for and Content of Environmental Assessments for Gene Therapies, Vectored Vaccines, and Related Recombinant Viral or Microbial Products” from which I pulled the following definition of ‘gene therapy’:

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F1f681ef5-833c-4e81-be5c-55da50837c4e_1382x422.png

It defines gene therapies as “products that mediate their effects by transcription and/or translation of transferred genetic material and/or by integrating into the host genome and that are administered as nucleic acids, viruses or genetically engineered microorganisms. The products may be used to modify cells in vivo or transferred to cells ex vivo prior to administration to the recipient.”

“For purposes of this guidance, a vectored vaccine is one that uses a virus or microbe (typically a bacterium), or a DNA plasmid to introduce DNA/RNA encoding for antigens to cells of the body. “Vector” refers to the virus microbe or DNA plasmid used as the carrier.”

Shedding: They Knew It Was Possible​

We were called ‘conspiracy theorists’ and gaslit and censored when we warned about shedding and questioned why unvaccinated females were bleeding abnormally after being exposed to the jabbed. These documents prove they knew these products could shed and harm those who never consented to gene therapy.

In August 2015 they published “Design and Analysis of Shedding Studies for Virus or Bacteria-Based Gene Therapy and Oncolytic Products” in which they admit that these gene therapy products can shed in multiple ways.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F727f64be-5fe2-4009-a3d1-3bb4abf56eae_1334x1154.png

Clear as day, it indicates the term ‘shedding’ means “release of VBGT or oncolytic products from the patient through one or all of the following ways: excreta (feces) secreta (urine, saliva, nasopharyngeal fluids, etc.) or through the skin (pustules, sores, wounds).”

GIVE A GIFT SUBSCRIPTION

The document goes on to reveal they identified safety risks to untreated (unvaccinated) individuals from these products.

Shedding raises the possibility of transmission of VBGT or oncolytic products from treated to untreated individuals (e.g. close contacts and health care professionals).”
“The possibility that the shed VBGT or on oncolytic product may be infectious raises safety concerns related to the risk of transmission to untreated individuals.”
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F16ea10f7-2450-4dc2-8035-26e9122ad919_1332x425.png

They knew about the potential for this to transfer (shed) from those injected with the Covid-19 gene therapy product to those who did not consent. They identified multiple vectors in which a non-consenting person could be affected and harmed through the body fluid or excretions of a treated person. This is an open admission and a clear violation of the Nuremburg Code’s first principle of voluntary consent.

Cancer & Delayed Adverse Events​

I wish I could tell you that’s the worst of it, but there’s more. They knew these gene therapy products could cause cancer, even years after injection. The November 2006 publication of “Gene Therapy Clinical Trials: Observing Subjects for Delayed Adverse Events” revealed the following:

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F20ea4345-2619-48dd-8fdd-9778f01e9420_1362x877.png

This document warns that these gene therapy products carry the risk of adverse effects on normal cell function and could delay adverse events for months or even years. Even more alarming is the disclaimer about the ‘integration of genetic material into the host genome’ and ‘altered expression’ of the host’s genes. The fact checkers will tell you until they’re blue in the face that the jabs do not affect or change your DNA and clearly, that is false.

A 2023 study analyzed the cellular DNA of humans suffering from Long Covid. The authors found genes uniquely specific to the Pfizer COVID BNT162b2 vaccine in those human blood cells. Their findings prove that mRNA COVID vaccines permanently integrate into the DNA of some COVID-vaccinated people.

Simply put, the regulatory agencies knew that these products could integrate into the host genome, cause cancer (malignant transformation), autoimmune disorders and adverse events years after the fact. Also, consider that even when these products do not integrate into the genome, the continual exposure due to the shedding (discussed above) may increase the risk of cancer.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fcf5dd374-cbd2-47e4-a2bc-8a46a42e1dab_1202x528.png

In 2021 I said that in 3-5 years we were going to see the true extent of the damage from the Covid vaccines. What are we seeing now? Turbo cancers and an onslaught of ‘died suddenly’ headlines amongst the otherwise young and healthy. Oncologists are reporting an alarming increase in aggressive, fast-growing cancers that don’t respond to the normal treatment protocols.

The Panic & The Pill: Sold by the Same People​

These jabs are designed killing machines and were distributed knowing that they would shed and kill people. They created a gene therapy product, marketed it as a ‘vaccine’ then schemed, coerced, bribed and lied to get it into as many arms as possible.

The Hegelian Dialectic ‘problem, reaction, solution’ is at play here. They knew it could cause cancer – years after injection and now that there is an epidemic of cancer, amazingly they have a ‘solution’ ready to go.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff41476a1-10b5-42d2-8fad-b9bde39f76cb_1569x1454.png

And guess what? Their ‘solution’ is another gene therapy product that sheds!

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fd909279c-161b-4fd0-8f90-c6ab4207a646_1572x517.png

This is beyond lack of informed consent, folks. This shows a conspiracy. This is a RICO action that should be filed.

Top Doctor Says IVERMECTIN Helping Patients Overcome Damage Caused by COVID Jabs​

by Ethan Huff | NaturalNews.com

1705160884567.png

In the last two years, seven percent of my new patient appointments were people with chronic debilitating health conditions from these shots,” Dr. Bowden explained, referring to Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) “vaccines.”

“I’ve never seen anything like it with any other medical product. And these people – I don’t see many people come in with strokes or myocarditis. I see the people with the ongoing problems, and they’re quite difficult, they’re quite challenging.”

1705161463135.png

Video link…

https://www.infowars.com/posts/top-...atients-overcome-damage-caused-by-covid-jabs/

Right there with you HB on the O negative!! Boy, we are valuable!!!
O-neg, pureblood, no allergies, all childhood diseases like chickenpox and mumps behind me, no vaxes since 1985, no cancer or such in my history. Thank God for our health, it cannot be paid for in billions...

Perhaps we should all donate blood every three years or less? The studies are quite intriguing. Lower heart attacks, cancer rates, diabetes as well as lower incidence of Alzheimer’s!

1705224564993.jpeg

“Last week I came upon a 1998 study finding that the risk of heart attack was 18 times lower in people who donate blood, compared to a matched sample of people who don’t.

Epidemiology of Blood Donation

The raw statistics are quite promising. Here is a study that found occasionally donating blood (every three years) is associated with a 50% drop in cardiovascular disease in men. This study finds a 40% reduction in cardiovascular risk, after adjusting for other differences between donor and non-donor groups. These [ref1, ref2] looked at short-term benefits for blood lipid profiles studies following blood donation. These two studies [ref1, ref2] found a slightly lower risk of cancer in blood donors. In a large study of US blood donors, this study found a 30% lower rate for all-cause mortality. This large Italian study found a modest decrease in overall mortality among blood donors.

Today’s epidemiology recognizes that anemia is far less common that the opposite, and that too much iron is a risk factor for heart disease, cancer, and Alzheimer’s. (Geritol is still sold today, but its formula has less iron

Modern thinking is that, yes, anemia might limit stamina or even cause fatigue, but people who eat meat and who don’t carry a gene for hemochromatosis are unlikely to be iron-deficient. When iron is in short supply, the body can readily increase its absorption. But the body cannot easily remove excess iron, thus excess iron accumulates in the liver. In fact, too much iron is about four times more common than too little iron in a sample of people over 50 [ref]. The consequences of too little iron are short-term, but the too much iron is a risk factor for chronic disease.

The best-established health risk from too much iron is elevated incidence of diabetes [ref1, ref2, ref3, ref4]. Insulin resistance, in turn, is associated with higher risk of all the diseases of old age. But several studies have found only a weak relationship between excess iron and cancer or mortality risk [ref1, ref2].“

Last edited:
Any chance those studies were done by the Red Cross? It makes me angry that they charge at least $600 a pint for blood, but we are to give it for free. I understand that paying for it will bring in the dregs of society looking for drug money; but if they test people and create a "preferred vendor" list, blocking those who test pos for bad things, we could actually have a better world.

I am betting this will be the future; especially for pureblood. Don't give it away.

I started donating my O-neg blood back in 1994 and continued till around 2005. I donated about every 3 months and was even given some kinda plaque or award for 50 donations. We got a full meal as a thanks for the donations and I felt good about helping...
Around the time I mentioned, I stopped donations since I found out the "doctors" and helpers used their rubber or latex gloves on many many donors and did not spray, disinfect or such BETWEEN DONORS....
GREAT you wear gloves to protect YOU, but do not change gloves to protect ME.... END OF STORY, end of my blood donations too.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/cdc-drafted-alert-myocarditis-and-covid-19-vaccines-never-sent-it
Dr. Demetre Daskalakis of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Washington in a file photograph. (Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images)

All four COVID-19 vaccines that are or have been available in the United States can cause the heart inflammation, or myocarditis, according to studies, experts, and agencies like the CDC. The first cases were reported shortly after the vaccines became available in late 2020.

The CDC sends alerts to federal, state, and local public health officials and doctors across the nation through a system called the Health Alert Network (HAN). Messaging through the system conveys “vital health information,” according to the CDC.

In May 2021, CDC officials drafted an alert on myocarditis and the two most widely used COVID-19 shots, according to the newly obtained document, which is being made public for the first time by The Epoch Times.

“This is the most recent draft of an alert as discussed. Happy to discuss,” Dr. Demetre Daskalakis, the CDC’s top official for equity in COVID-19 data and engagement, told two other high-ranking CDC colleagues in the email
1705541379050.png

The CDC drafted an alert on COVID-19 vaccines but never sent it, this email shows. (CDC via The Epoch Times)

It was titled “draft alert on myocarditis and mRNA vaccines.”

The Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines are made with modified messenger RNA (mRNA) technology.

The draft alert was attached to the email. The Epoch Times is working to acquire the draft alert.

“This censorship of a proposed alert in May of 2021 is just one more example of our regulatory agencies’ repeated pattern of behavior to censor any information that serves to counter the narrative that the COVID-19 vaccinations are ’safe and effective,'” Dr. Joel Wallskog, co-chair of the vaccine-injured advocacy group React19, told The Epoch Times via email.
The CDC started receiving reports of post-vaccination myocarditis in January 2021 and either failed to detect or ignored a safety signal for myocarditis and the mRNA shots the following month, previous reporting from the Epoch Times showed. The agency also hid a warning from Israel, the country that first vaccinated young people, who face the highest risk of myocarditis from

https://www.ganjingworld.com/video/1fitmb5pcd96MVpLRGOw9MEBt19h1c
The CDC and other agencies have also repeatedly not disclosed other information that undermines their promotion of the vaccines, including how many COVID-19 cases there were among the vaccinated.

The newly disclosed email is dated May 21, 2021. That’s three days before a CDC workgroup acknowledged for the first time that the number of reported myocarditis cases after COVID-19 vaccination was higher than expected, and a week before the CDC said it was still recommending that virtually all Americans 12 years and up receive a vaccine.

Dr. Daskalakis and his two colleagues, Drs. Henry Walke and John Brooks, responded to requests for comment through a spokesperson.

“CDC uses a variety of ways to inform the public of potential vaccine safety concerns. A HAN is one method,” the spokesperson said.
The agency ultimately chose to issue in May 2021 a document called “clinical considerations,” which stated that there was an increased number of reported myocarditis cases after mRNA vaccination but emphasized the CDC was still recommending vaccination for virtually all people above age 11.

The CDC’s media office declined to outline how the CDC made sure the same people who would have received a HAN saw the document.

“The clinical consideration reached the provider audience as the HAN would have,” a spokesperson alleged.
“A clinical consideration is useful when information needs to be updated as circumstances evolve, and more data is collected and evaluated.”

Double Standard?​

The Health Alert Network has been sending messages since at least 2001, according to an archive of the alerts. The CDC says the network is the agency’s “primary method of sharing cleared information about urgent public health incidents with public information officers; federal, state, territorial, and local public health practitioners; clinicians; and public health laboratories.”

The CDC issued an alert on Jan. 8, 2020, for what became known as COVID-19, providing several updates in the subsequent months on the illness. The agency also shared alerts on testing for COVID-19, travel on cruise ships, and a rare disease called MIS-C linked to COVID-19.

The first alert related to COVID-19 vaccines was issued on April 13, 2021. It was for a combination of blood clotting and low platelet levels after Johnson & Johnson vaccination.

The message noted six cases of the combination of conditions, cerebral venous sinus thrombosis with thrombocytopenia (TTS), had occurred in women after receipt of the shot and that one had died. Authorities advised doctors and officials to stop administering the vaccine while a safety review was conducted.

One month later, the CDC officials considered the alert for COVID-19 vaccines and myocarditis. By that time, hundreds of cases had been reported in Israel, the United States, and other countries, including two deaths in Israel and other deaths in the United States.

“That’s a double standard,” Dr. Tracy Hoeg, an epidemiologist based in California who was one of the first U.S. experts to challenge the CDC narrative on post-vaccination myocarditis, told The Epoch Times.
“Why would they issue one for the J&J vaccine for the blood clots but not for myocarditis post-mRNA vaccination? We had data from our own Department of Defense at this time indicating it was a real safety signal and two fatal post-Pfizer vaccination myocarditis cases had already been reported in Israel.”
Dr. Hoeg said CDC officials involved in the draft should testify.

“I think it’s going to be crucial to figure out who decided that the alert shouldn’t be sent after all, after they had already apparently written it,” Dr. Hoeg said.
“It would be nice to have one of the people included on the email testify before Congress about how it was determined the alert about post-RNA vaccination myocarditis should not be released.”
The U.S. House of Representatives Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic, which is investigating the U.S. response to the pandemic, declined to comment.

The CDC later sent alert multiple alerts encouraging COVID-19 vaccination. None mentioned myocarditis.

Latest posts

Back