Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This breaks my heart. . . STOP hurting our babies!!! These are 8kun photos.
1656288978348.png

Govt. tracking info: COVID-19 in Congress tracked by GovTrack.us

Anybody besides me think it odd that such key Dems, the 'most egregious' offenders in Congress, and criminal non-elected parties are testing positive for COVID this year, multiple times? In Fauci's case, I believe it's his third time now to be positive COV-19, twice now..........conveniently right before he was to appear to testify to a Congressional hearing. Rand Paul can be scary when riled, but they may fear much worse! I'm wondering if they are really getting very scared of being exposed, in the open, because they fear military arrests. By testifying "remotely" by video (especially in Fauci's case) they guard against physical arrest.

They don't want to answer for their sedition (colluding with foreign nations to harm America by stealing the election. The above Exec. Order 13961 signed by Trump December 2020 will be their undoing. Trump was very smart to sign this one. May prove to be the most important thing he ever did in office. I couldn't get a link for what's below off Truth Social, so I'll just attach for your perusal. Hope they are legible. Originals wer pretty tiny, so sorry about that. This makes me think that COG guidelines have been in place since this was signed, and the military is in charge behind the scenes, not Joe Biden, until the moment is right, and why Trump is so confident and 'at ease' with what is going down around him. The act of war was not declared by any of the perpetrators, but that doesn't appear to mean we are not in an undeclared war. In this case, the act of war was not a conventional attack on the homeland, but unconventional warfare, against our election process itself. Catherine Englebrecht of True the Vote says they have explosive info 10x worse than 2000 mules (sorry, but no link available again). The military seized the servers in Germany in early 2021. True the Vote has the evidence as the data packets from those nations into voting centers and back out was world-wide! Several foreign states involved! So now, I think I can be patient for the proverbial hammer to drop. Getting my popcorn machine dusted off so I can enjoy the forthcoming show, if I can just be patient until then.

If it turns out to be all wrong................don't tell me, please. :)

All on Truth Social close to them fear for the safety of Catherine and Gregg Phillips of True the Vote. I pray they don't take both of them out as the Dems and HRC are want to do, right before an explosive evidence reveal.

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    273.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    379.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    320.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    433.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
And this is E.O. 23748 Trump signed that spells doom for those who were complicit in a foreign state's interference in a U.S. Election. This will also be Durham's evidence & ammunition for prosecuting of those at the top in the U.S. that were responsible for or involved in any way with the election steal.

https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/document/...-order-13848-imposing-certain-sanctions-event

By the time anything is done to the criminals, most will have died of old age.

You're probably right. They can drag out court cases for years and years. So making their end of life miserable 'in custody' is perhaps all we can realistically hope for. But tried in military tribunals, they may not succeed at dragging cases on forever. A girl can hope. :)

Last edited:
That occurred to me, too. I also find it interesting Trump himself doesn't seem to be worried about assassination right now, stepping out over and over again to suppport republican candidates all over the country. Dems are worried about the midterm elections as well as getting pretty desperate about 2024. People do desperate things in desperate times. Trump has GOT to know something the rest of us don't know (yet) to be so calm as a cucumber in all this).

Last edited:
Ok, you guys on the other side of the pond. . . Is this for real??

1657996183847.png

https://www.heartsafe.org.uk/emergency-defibrillator-aed-instructions-for-use

Emergency Defibrillator (AED) Instructions For Use​

HEARTSAFE® Life Saving Defibrillator​

In the event of a suspected cardiac arrest, the following procedure should be used:
1. Call 999 or 112 and ask for the ambulance service.

2. When asked by the operator, please give the telephone number from where you are calling and the location of this cabinet which is:

An Example:
Cabinet No. 12345

Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Town/City
Postcode
What3words

3. The operator will ask a series of questions which you will need to answer to the best of your ability. This will only take a few moments and will not delay the ambulance.

4. The operator will then provide you with the access code to open the cabinet (if the AED is located inside an external cabinet and registered with the ambulance service) or access the nearby defibrillator.

5. The defibrillator and resuscitation pack should be removed from the access point and the ambulance service will stay on the line and give verbal instruction if required.

6. Switch on the defibrillator and it will then provide you with verbal instructions for use.

7. The defibrillator cannot be used incorrectly as it will only deliver a shock to the patient if it detects it is necessary.

8. There are scissors in the resuscitation pack to assist with removal of clothing and a pocket rescue breath mask for use with ventilations in CPR.

9. If you are unable or unwilling to give ventilations, simply do "hands only" chest compressions.

Remember THINK safety.

Look around before pushing the button to shock and SHOUT the command STAND CLEAR SHOCKING and then check to make sure everyone is clear.

Content of this post has been approved by SWASFT Community Response Manager (Ref ssos14V3)

Ok, you guys on the other side of the pond. . . Is this for real??

View attachment 16867

https://www.heartsafe.org.uk/emergency-defibrillator-aed-instructions-for-use

Emergency Defibrillator (AED) Instructions For Use​

HEARTSAFE® Life Saving Defibrillator​

In the event of a suspected cardiac arrest, the following procedure should be used:
1. Call 999 or 112 and ask for the ambulance service.

2. When asked by the operator, please give the telephone number from where you are calling and the location of this cabinet which is:

3. The operator will ask a series of questions which you will need to answer to the best of your ability. This will only take a few moments and will not delay the ambulance.

4. The operator will then provide you with the access code to open the cabinet (if the AED is located inside an external cabinet and registered with the ambulance service) or access the nearby defibrillator.

5. The defibrillator and resuscitation pack should be removed from the access point and the ambulance service will stay on the line and give verbal instruction if required.

6. Switch on the defibrillator and it will then provide you with verbal instructions for use.

7. The defibrillator cannot be used incorrectly as it will only deliver a shock to the patient if it detects it is necessary.

8. There are scissors in the resuscitation pack to assist with removal of clothing and a pocket rescue breath mask for use with ventilations in CPR.

9. If you are unable or unwilling to give ventilations, simply do "hands only" chest compressions.

Remember THINK safety.

Look around before pushing the button to shock and SHOUT the command STAND CLEAR SHOCKING and then check to make sure everyone is clear.

Content of this post has been approved by SWASFT Community Response Manager (Ref ssos14V3)
This big kind of defibrillators i haven't seen in my country, but yes, there are defibrillators around at public places - even before the deadliest virus in humanity reached us.
You mostly find them near train stations, super markets and other highly frequented areas including instructions. Normally they are alarm protected, guess it will automatically infor the police and medical first aiders.

This big kind of defibrillators i haven't seen in my country, but yes, there are defibrillators around at public places - even before the deadliest virus in humanity reached us.
You mostly find them near train stations, super markets and other highly frequented areas including instructions. Normally they are alarm protected, guess it will automatically infor the police and medical first aiders.
How interesting. I didn't know this. Seems like a good idea though.

I will admit I was surprised, but good to know these other countries had them in place before the "deadly" pandemic. The US should be installing these due to all the adverse effects that have been seen lately. Just sayin. . .

Well this is certainly an interesting, thought-provoking perspective on the COVID vaccine program from Del Bigtree, ordinarily a level-headed thinker on the whole. (scroll down to the video in question. Wish he wouldn't put old videos at the top of his home page!)

https://www.sgtreport.com/2022/07/are-anti-vaxxers-the-chosen-ones/

Latest posts

Back