Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's so much overlap on our threads, I'm posting the video with Dr. Paul Cottrell on this thread, too:

OMG, I have just watched an interview Mike Adams had with Dr. Paul Cottrell that shocked me (and Mike Adams) to the point of having to scrape our jaws off the floor..........literally. I've never seen Mike so shocked in 4 years or more of following his podcasts and interviews. I'm still trying to get my head around what was discussed and how the shots are NOT intended to be gene therapy at all, but rather a real antidote for the bioweapon the DOD funded MODERNA to create and then let loose on the world (whether intentionally or accidentally) whose 'antidote' is having unexpected/unanticipated immune system degradation consequences.

Seriously, this 56 minute video, if viewed all the way to the end, will likely have you drawing totally new conclusions. Please watch it all. This Dr. Cottrell's specialty is Guillaume-Barre Syndrome and he appears to understand the biology of what is happening in the human cells with these 'vaccines' and what will begin happening downstream.

This is some pretty eye-opening and alarming information we simple need to know. And time is running out. The implications of what Cottrell is saying are enormous. But they are the only sane conclusions one can draw given the biology and evidence to date.

https://www.brighteon.com/4c2922ea-7239-478d-8780-6fb80d4df3f4

There's so much overlap on our threads, I'm posting the video with Dr. Paul Cottrell on this thread, too:

OMG, I have just watched an interview Mike Adams had with Dr. Paul Cottrell that shocked me (and Mike Adams) to the point of having to scrape our jaws off the floor..........literally. I've never seen Mike so shocked in 4 years or more of following his podcasts and interviews. I'm still trying to get my head around what was discussed and how the shots are NOT intended to be gene therapy at all, but rather a real antidote for the bioweapon the DOD funded MODERNA to create and then let loose on the world (whether intentionally or accidentally) whose 'antidote' is having unexpected/unanticipated immune system degradation consequences.

Seriously, this 56 minute video, if viewed all the way to the end, will likely have you drawing totally new conclusions. Please watch it all. This Dr. Cottrell's specialty is Guillaume-Barre Syndrome and he appears to understand the biology of what is happening in the human cells with these 'vaccines' and what will begin happening downstream.

This is some pretty eye-opening and alarming information we simple need to know. And time is running out. The implications of what Cottrell is saying are enormous. But they are the only sane conclusions one can draw given the biology and evidence to date.

https://www.brighteon.com/4c2922ea-7239-478d-8780-6fb80d4df3f4

I don't believe Cottrell.

I'd like to hope you're right, @Proud Prepper. I hope one day we will have the WHOLE picture of exactly what is happening right now. Not sure I can discount his theory completely though. I come away from his talk knowing the shots are not a good thing, regardless of their original intent/rationale. I think that's all any of us are certain of at this juncture.

“Twitter made a huge mistake. I was right about prion diseases. They were wrong. Surprised?

Twitter banned me for life for saying the COVID vaccines cause Prion diseases. I was right. They were wrong. This should be a stopping condition for the vaccine, but they will ignore it.

Steve Kirsch
11 hr ago

The latest news about prion diseases is devastating

First of all, Professor Byram Bridle was the first person, back in May 26, 2021 to speculate about the COVID vaccines causing prion diseases in a CCCA zoom call when he talked about the Pfizer biodistribution data he got from the Japanese government. Others thought the same thing.

We saw very troubling evidence he was right in VAERS; I wrote about that in my Nov 26 article PROOF: COVID vaccines cause prion diseases.

Now we have even more devastating proof that we were all correct.

Here’s what it says in a nutshell:

1. Many variants of COVID can cause prion diseases. Omicron cannot however.
  2. Both mRNA vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) can too
  3. Not only is this verified using a laboratory technique (prion-like amino acid composition (PLAAC) analysis), but it was also observed in France.
  4. Prion disease is incurable; it always results in death. Average time to death for these cases is 143 days.
  5. There were 50 cases in France. But there were just 54 million people with at least one shot, and they probably didn’t find every single case, so that’s an incidence rate of 1 per million. That would be normal if the cases were spread out evenly over the entire year. But they were not. Not at all.
  6. They looked at 26 of those cases.
  7. On average, less than 12 days elapse between COVID-19 gene therapy and the onset of the first symptoms, which are subsequently diagnosed as Creutzfeld-Jakob. That is the smoking gun. This is impossible to have happened by chance. Chance doesn’t work that way: it spreads out the cases evenly over a year. Look at the height of the blue bars in the (terrible) figure below…. all the blue bars are really short. That’s causality right there. It doesn’t get any more clear than that.”
https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch...a1244-ed49-4e5c-b3b7-06c36c20937c_641x458.pngTwitter made a huge mistake. I was right about prion diseases. They were wrong. Surprised?

Grrrrrrrr. Man, they're starting to delete the negative evidence on COVID-19 'vaccines' now as fast as they can, it would appear. They're not going to give us any ammunition to go after them in an international court of law for crimes against humanity. Even the WEF is deleting info on their website re 'mind control' plans downstream. This is what happens when the wolves are in the chicken coop, controling even the evidence trails of their murders/crimes.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinio...injury-death-reports-go-missing-data-analyst/
https://en-volve.com/2022/06/08/glo...-to-control-citizens-minds-using-sound-waves/

Last edited:
The reason the "approved" vaccine will never see the light of day is because if there is an "effective" approved vaccine available, the EUAs must be pulled for all experimental vaccines.
And then anyone who suffers side effects can sue because the approved vaccine won't have the liability protection the experimental vaccines have.
exactly!

“Twitter made a huge mistake. I was right about prion diseases. They were wrong. Surprised?

Twitter banned me for life for saying the COVID vaccines cause Prion diseases. I was right. They were wrong. This should be a stopping condition for the vaccine, but they will ignore it.

Steve Kirsch
11 hr ago

The latest news about prion diseases is devastating

First of all, Professor Byram Bridle was the first person, back in May 26, 2021 to speculate about the COVID vaccines causing prion diseases in a CCCA zoom call when he talked about the Pfizer biodistribution data he got from the Japanese government. Others thought the same thing.

We saw very troubling evidence he was right in VAERS; I wrote about that in my Nov 26 article PROOF: COVID vaccines cause prion diseases.

Now we have even more devastating proof that we were all correct.

Here’s what it says in a nutshell:

1. Many variants of COVID can cause prion diseases. Omicron cannot however.
  2. Both mRNA vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) can too
  3. Not only is this verified using a laboratory technique (prion-like amino acid composition (PLAAC) analysis), but it was also observed in France.
  4. Prion disease is incurable; it always results in death. Average time to death for these cases is 143 days.
  5. There were 50 cases in France. But there were just 54 million people with at least one shot, and they probably didn’t find every single case, so that’s an incidence rate of 1 per million. That would be normal if the cases were spread out evenly over the entire year. But they were not. Not at all.
  6. They looked at 26 of those cases.
  7. On average, less than 12 days elapse between COVID-19 gene therapy and the onset of the first symptoms, which are subsequently diagnosed as Creutzfeld-Jakob. That is the smoking gun. This is impossible to have happened by chance. Chance doesn’t work that way: it spreads out the cases evenly over a year. Look at the height of the blue bars in the (terrible) figure below…. all the blue bars are really short. That’s causality right there. It doesn’t get any more clear than that.”
https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch...a1244-ed49-4e5c-b3b7-06c36c20937c_641x458.pngTwitter made a huge mistake. I was right about prion diseases. They were wrong. Surprised?
There is no true or false just opinions with fact checkers

The reason the "approved" vaccine will never see the light of day is because if there is an "effective" approved vaccine available, the EUAs must be pulled for all experimental vaccines.
And then anyone who suffers side effects can sue because the approved vaccine won't have the liability protection the experimental vaccines have.

Evil shitbags, they should all be killed.

Dr. Judy Mikovits, a researcher that for many years isolated a lot of the materials being seen in the COVID-19 vaccines, in an interview with Stew Peters, tells us it's a lot worse than just what they put in the COVID10 injections. The evidence is locked a way, but she (and many others) have paid dearly for speaking out. I'm sure she's on FauXi's hit list. They've been putting killer agents in 100's of commonly prescribed medicines, BP meds, OTC medications, he##, it's probably in the multivitamins you take! The medical journals have been lying to physicians, educating them toward THEIR end-game goals. Disgusting! This video blows me away more than any I've seen to date on the subject of genocide in the plandemic. Please watch to the end and you decide for yourself.

https://rumble.com/v18l44h-judy-mik...-damning-covid-evidence-bombshell-the-wo.html

Latest posts

Back