Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you cannot KEEP a secret, then you better know how to DESTROY a secret real fast....Too many secrets will be "deleted" from computers, burned in "accidents", "lost" in transfer and whatever other means and methods are used by the liars and cheaters in the world today to keep themselves out of jail and out of a noose!!!

I just watched this video this morning as well. He supports what we all have figured out by now. Frankly, I think any vaccine for Monkeypox they roll out is just "Part Deux" of the same movie. They're not very creative, these evildoers.......that's why screenwriting in Hollywood is pathetic, almost non-existent nowadays. All they can do is make remakes of the remakes of old movies we have grown to love.......but they prove to be not one bit better than the originals, often worse.

Last edited:
I just watched a video by a Dr. Bartlett, an ER Frontline Doctor that I found quite reassuring actually, re: all the pandemics they have planned for we the people. I no more than finished it, was tellling my husband about it, and went to grab the URL to post here and it has already been brought down now! Seriously! He does name a drug that works against a lot of similar viral diseases that has not been on my radar before now. Well, I found the video also simulcast on Scott McKays podcast. Maybe he's not being doxxed/surveiled like Frontline Doctors are. You might want to watch it pretty quick, before they bring it down on his site as well. Their bots may be hitting on keywords like the med names, so I'm not mentioning it here. In the video he names specific med(s) that work on the viral diseases planned for us.

(advance to 2:28)
https://www.brighteon.com/60a3c8e0-9d6b-462e-8d92-018176a6e7e3

Last edited:
Another very enlightening interview with Dr. Jane Ruby and Dr. Braun about Covid-19 spike protein and venomous aspects of the 'shots'. Truly amazing information everyone who took the shots need to know IMHO. The addiction and 'crowd control' aspects he brings up toward the end of the interview shocked me and hasn't been brought up by anyone I've come across to date on the net: Bioweapon Shots Are A Form Of Riot Control

1) Absorbing the energy seems a bit far-fetched. No explanation on how or how much or for how long. Being affected is one thing, but absorbing it is another.
2) Taking over functions of the body is another far-fetched claim. Destroying tissue wherever they happen to be at the moment seems plausible, though.
3) Power falls off very quickly. Log10 by the meter. If you are 1-meter from a power source, the radiation is 1/10th of the source. If you are 2-meters away, 1/100th, and so on. They don't mention the output power of the antenna nor the distance from the antenna.

I knew a guy who wrote articles for journals -- and he never understood any of the science. He frequently got it wrong and they had to issue corrections and retractions. This "study" is missing a lot of important detail to be informative.

Far-fetched.....maybe........maybe not. What I come away with is that graphene is most definitely a biotoxin with pretty scary biological impact and it can only be included in these injections, in my personal opinion, for nefarious purposes. What the end game is or the mechanics of how they are (or will be) carried with 5G's RF assistance, is way over probably any of our heads. But that doesn't mean the technology isn't out there. The more information we can run down on the KNOWN ingredients of these shots, the better picture we have of what may be intended and the better equipped we will be at separating facts from the lies they keep feeding us. JMHO.

In my opinion, the whole graphene oxide controversy is a red herring.
First we need to establish the fact that YES, graphene oxide nanoparticles have been used as lipid nanoparticles for the purpose of helping some vaccines cross the cell wall. That's fact. Here is a technical article explaining what the purpose of the graphene oxide in vaccines is and how it works. And just to be clear, I'm not trying to say graphene oxide is "good" or "bad" because I don't know enough to make that judgement, but I can show you an article that explains how it works as a lipid nanoparticle.
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.langmuir.9b03008
But I believe that the implications of graphene oxide possibly being used in the COVID-19 vaccines pale in comparison to the implications of the mRNA gene therapy itself, with or without graphene oxide involvement.

I can't argue with what you are saying, Dr. H. And I agree, the DNA modification is the real issue and 'experiment'........thus the real crime, IMO. What's clear is that the shots, all their many ingredients, were a 'science experiment' from the get-go. Such human experimentation was outlawed by the Nurenburg trials and should never have happened again. What Pharma told us about the shots being safe/efffective was clearly not 'factual information' (actual data documents exposed now). They knowingly admit now, they would have never gained the people's consent had they given us the real data.

Sorry it is an old article May 11, 2022,but from a "reliable source" that even our liberal members can not dispute. . . First I have seen it.

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covi...11/breakthrough-covid-deaths-increasing-in-us
1654382825398.png

You may or may not want to watch this video in full, but I did. To sum it up, this Canadian researcher obtained research done on COVID 'vaccines' contents under the electron microscope and the specrtum analysis of the elements found in the odd-shaped nanoparticles they observed in ALL vaccines DID NOT contain Carbon, Oxygen, Nitrogen and Phosphorus. All of them lacked specifically nitrogen and phosphorus, therefore they were not biologic entitites. They all had elements of silicone and thulium (Thulium- Uses, Properties & Facts about Thulium | Periodic Table). He plans further study of the 'vaccines' as well. Guess Big Pharma and the Great Reset powers really do want to turn us into AI hybrids. Who are WE PEASANTS to deprive them of a little stumbling-in-the-dark experimentation to get the process down perfectly for their future dystopia? :mad:

https://www.brighteon.com/5682f07d-4069-4cb0-9e75-9eed7a54e2bf

I'm certain the clot-shot is deadly, both short-term and long-term.

I just doubt that it gives them the ability to "activate" something. I think it wears out your immune system keeping it busy with what your own cells are manufacturing.

While it may also include particles which cause other troubles, I think they wanted some time between the shots and the deaths. Otherwise it would've been obvious to even the sheep.

My sister n her husband visited from Ky. Over Memorial holiday..she called yesterday reporting hubby has covid. They had their shots. I have several friends reporting family members (who have had the shots), have covid for 2nd time and/or other new health issues (i.e. heart related) . Was reading about apparent increase in covid again..BA.2 -Omicron subvariant? And OF COURSE the article below (for one) touting expectations of areas without the shots to be worse:
"But experts warn that the coming wave – caused by a mutant called BA.2 that's thought to be about 30% more contagious – will wash across the nation and push up hospitalizations in a growing number of states in the coming weeks. And the case wave will be bigger than it looks, they say, because reported numbers are vast undercounts as more people test at home without reporting their infections or skip testing altogether."

"As the wave moves across the country, experts said states with low rates of vaccination may face substantially more infections and severe cases that wind up in the hospital."

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health...other-covid-19-surge-as-cases-rise-nationally.

Here we go again?

I don't believe anything PBS says either. Was just pointing one example of what is still being pushed in media... (the covid crap) which is seemingly never ending issue that they keep milking! Just wondering if hese reports are going to be an ongoing "excuse" issue affecting the rest of us...by way of lockdowns, mask mandates, etc...yet again

Latest posts

Back