Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I remember reading something a couple months back about expecting insurance to deny life insurance payouts in future for this reason. AFAIC, that's taking advantage of the situation simply for profit. IMHO, that's just as bad as what Big Pharma has done to us.

The neighbor got it.
He took the time off from work to rebuild his UTV transmission.

Could be propaganda. Don't see convincing evidence either way. I see lots of deception.
Yep, same here. Articles saying she's still alive, but no proof of life given. The whole "she faints from pain" explanation seems awfully convenient, and late to the party.

BeachMilk@BeachMilk

3h·

The Mayor and Health Secretary of Guaruja (Brazil) have been arrested.

The two politicians are accused of corruption in connection with the phoney COVID scam.

1652962537077.png

https://gab.com/BeachMilk/posts/108327756667127936

only thing harder to find than a voter that admits to voting for Biden >>> is one of the screaming ranting Mask & Innoculation NAZIs that were out roaming ....

when the Con quikly died and was replaced by the DNC Ukraine Pledge - all the rabid Covid NAZIs were praying for some massive die-off from the Covid spread across the country - didn't happen and now they all look like damn fools from getting played by the DNCers ....

especially the hospital & health department hypo nutz and their BS boosters >>>>

largest problem - just wait until there actually is a killer pandemic - whole generation will remember this political Covid Con and be resistant to the max - plenty of damage done

I flew to DC on Monday morning for my oldest Aunt's funeral. I stayed one night with my youngest Aunt (and the next in a hotel) who is a raging politically involved DC liberal.
She was telling me I needed to wear a mask at the stores, at the funeral...the conversation went like this:

"I am running out to get a quick meal"
"Do you have a mask?"
"Nope."
"Are you vaccinated?"
"Yep."
"Are you boosted?"
"Nope. After the vax, it worked so well, I got the real deal instead."
"Well you should wear a mask."
"Nope. I'll be back in forty five. Later."

She was furious with me. LOL.

As soon as there are more than about 20 persons anywhere near me...I get uncomfortable. I know how stupid the human animal is in an emergency. They will trample each other to death to get away from anyone yelling "fire" or "bomb" and just as stupid if the doors of a theater, stadium or rock concert are not opened on time....

As soon as there are more than about 20 persons anywhere near me...I get uncomfortable. I know how stupid the human animal is in an emergency. They will trample each other to death to get away from anyone yelling "fire" or "bomb" and just as stupid if the doors of a theater, stadium or rock concert are not opened on time....
Im same way, i stay away from large groups!

Latest posts

Back