Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danilgirl said something about so many millions of Covid-19 test kits sold in 2018..I read that for the BILLIONS of doses of the !"clot shot"! that they called a vaccine...you would have needed 33YEARS!! to produce them at the present rate of production in our "real" world. BUT, if they were planning the plandemic for many many years, that would explain how they "just happened to have" so many billions of doses "ready for use".....

1652145674645.png

Our Constitution says he can't, without our consent. If our non consent is ignored, then we use our 2nd amendment to defend our Right.

This is why they moved all the power to D.C. Basically, Communism's "Central Planning". It makes it very difficult to use the 2nd when the ones committing the crimes are in a fortress.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3480126-covid-19-cases-climb-after-white-house-media-dinner/
One week ago today, I attended my daughters graduation ceremony for her masters degree.
Me and maybe a thousand other people in a indoor basketball arena. A few wore masks.
We did not.
Never got the vaccine.
Got COVID in SEP2020. Was sick for three days. Then I was fine. I have had the flu that was worse.
I got covid in feb and was sick as a dog for 4 weeks and still cant breath good!

Anyone besides me find it odd so many high profile people (Kamala, Bill Gates himself and others) are coming out and saying "I tested positive and will self quarantine. But they are thankful they had the very effective vaccine" to not be having many symptoms. They're all using the exact same language, too. I smell something afoot here.

Latest posts

Back