True Survivalist

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Which would you rather have and why?

• Total voters

DoomsdayDave

Jr Member
Reaction score
I am a true survivalist. I could hunt with guns but I would rather save them for home defense. I prefer to use the old methods like snares, bows and other homemade weaponry. Eventually the ammo and other modern conveniences will run out. That is why it is so important to learn real skills like gardening and wilderness survival skills.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I am a true survivalist. I could hunt with guns but I would rather save them for home defense. I prefer to use the old methods like snares, bows and other homemade weaponry. Eventually the ammo and other modern conveniences will run out. That is why it is so important to learn real skills like gardening and wilderness survival skills.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

This is an area I need some serious education! I know nothing of trapping.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

DoomsdayDave

Jr Member
Reaction score
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

This is an area I need some serious education! I know nothing of trapping.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!
Try the U.S. Airforce Survival Manual it is a treasure trove of survival knowledge. (Including trapping)

alabaster

1st Member Of DPF
Reaction score
Primitive skills and tools are essential, so I'd be inclined to go for the knife........ Depending on where this is taking place!

Also, there is the issue of being able to make a knife. You can't make extra ammo... Unless you're ME and have a DDP loading kit!!!!Muahahahahaha!!!!

hj1984

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I hope that you find everything you are looking for here, and we can't wait to hear your ideas and comments/concerns/questions! Happy DDP'ing!

Latest posts