Travelling days are over

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for traveling, I will admit a small part of me would love to see other parts of our country. I loved visiting Mesa Verde and four corners along with many places in CO. It would be nice to experience them with my hunny, but I also know that what we have going on here we can not just up and leave for an extended period of time. I am not worried about not producing a vaccine certificate to travel.

Its a TEMPORARY measure apparently. COVID can affect EVERYONE 99% plus of the population HIV only a fraction of a percent. But dont blame the governments blame those who ( Justifiably) dont feel confident enough in the vacines who still mix and travel thus spreading covid everywhere. Remember Typhoid Mary Refused to self isolate and kept infecting innocent people, Well its the same with Covid there are people most likely to be super spreaders who refuse to isolate. If there was a Typhoid or Cholera pandemic 99% of the folks on this forum would be demanding the carriers be isolated.
" most likely "...'nuff said.

Latest posts

Back