Transportation. Doomsday style.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrew

Reaction score
ive created a doomsday machine, and can make custom to your liking. in a world of chaos, youll need a ride that can get you anywhere safely, thats where i come in. if you are looking for the best of the best transportation to complete your preps please contact me. any ideas can be implemented. ill also quote you free and fast. whats better than to have your preps on a mobile death machine? rather than having it in a stationary house? thanks.

Real4x4sC303test.jpg
this would be fine, can you beam it to San Diego ?

Hell with that. I'll be screaming like a banshee on horseback waving a damned sword. If I'm going out, I ain't going quietly.

Hi all you preppers we have our own version of a bugout vehicle it is not to expensive to get and can be made somewhat EMP resistant it is a jeep Cherokee with a 4.0 6 cyl engine i have made an adapter for a carburetor and a fuel pump, to bypass the computer and injectors, and put in a point style distributor and an adapter to accept a old 12 volt generator, I am no expert on EMP but from what I do know this should give us half a chance if the EMP is not to strong I'm still looking into that subject. But here are some pictures of our Bugout vehicle it can be set up or taken down in less than 2 minutes, we have used it in many camping trips looking for good survival spots many times in below freezing and stormy weather, this rack is built for very rough trails, ditches and rocky country. our Cherokee is just one of our 4x4 vehicles 3 others are real rock crawlers for competition. This Bugout campers fits into any 2 inch trailer receiver and can be all loaded and ready to just plug in and go in whatever time it takes to put it in the trailer hitch. here are some of the pictures.019.JPG 067.JPG 002.JPG 010.JPG The privacy tent has a potty and shower, the rack folds up in bad spots and levels back out when you have gone past, This has proven to be a very quick and easy way to enjoy a camping trip without needing to go back to a base camp. P.S. I really enjoy this site. Good Luck to everyone & have a good life.

Thank you Colt 1911 We use our "Bug Out Quick Camper" every 2 or 3 weeks or every chance we get, we enjoy it very much, Because we never have to come back over the same route so we cover a lot more interesting country and see many more beautiful sights. But to your question, Yes we looked at many of the roof top campers, and then looked at the type of country we travel and decided it would be to top heavy for the side sloping trails we usually encounter, besides the fact that you have to clime up to get in and out and they don't setup and take down fast enough for our use because we don't stay in one spot long enough, we usually just check out an area that we might be interested in and move on to another, we have found many places suitable for our bugout locations this way. Thank You Very Much for your suggestions and kind comments. Have a Good Year and may all your efforts be successful . Mountain Scout.

are the tires filled ? otherwise they can be shot out easily.
Hi Kenprep1979 no! I need to order the air balls for the tires they seem to be the safest because it takes several bullet holes to make them go flat. thanks for your interest, but I would worry more about other parts that will stop my vehicle much faster, This is not meant to be an armored car, our main advantage is it is relatively light quick and easy to get in and out of tight places on the dirt trails needed to keep off of the main roadways as much as possible. Thank you very much for the important question. keep up the good thinking, and have a good life, May the force be with you! Mountain Scout.

Latest posts

Back