Train derailment

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know why your authorities don't test for toxic water and other poisons, right?
If you would do tests, the authorities would have to disclose that there was more contamination than you say now, most certainly you would have to evacuate the whole area for several years.
This will cost a lot and will break the back of the railroad operators, Joe will walk away and downplay the whole thing because A- it doesn't affect his constituents, and B- it jeopardizes his re-election and costs a lot of money when the truth comes out.

Joe is the gravedigger of the USA, the sooner you get rid of him the better, before he gives everything to Ukraine.

I have an extra room. It's inhabited by a couple rabbits and some chicks currently, but they can scoot on out if need be.

I haven't ran it by my husband, but I'm sure he would agree. @GeorgiaPeachie , if your family from the area needs a place to go, they can come stay here. (Providing they have a clean background and such.)

Our home is usually open to folks who are willing to never be alone with my kids, to go to church with us on Sundays, watch their language, and to do chores.

...And Amish folks have to shower. I love the amish, but when you drive them around, it takes months to get the stink out of the car!

With us, the contents of derailed cars should NEVER have been set on fire in a controlled manner, that would never have been possible here.
I wonder how your railway companies are operated and with what kind of safety devices.

We have also had train accidents here, but never as tragic, although our railway has operated 100 locomotives from 1927 for a long time and almost all of them were between 65 and 69 years old.

Each of these locomotives had 2 independent train brakes and various safety devices. When a train driver has run a red signal,, the train stopped immediately and could no longer be started independently by the driver. If the train driver didn't do something in the driver's cab every 60 seconds or tap a pedal with his foot, the train stopped 30 seconds later.
Hot-wheel detectors coupled to signals and acoustic devices that react to flat spots in train wheels are everywhere.
These facilities are not expensive and they have been around since 1930. If a railway company is involved, the railway company should be liquidated, because this would put the public at great risk.

You see the price for that in the US where this train blew up, what's it worth?
If the railway company had spent a few 1000 dollars, 99% of the damage would probably never have happened in the millions, especially no damage to nature, animals and people.

Last edited:
Love Canal was a disaster because of its history
A guy tried to build a canal and was an economic failure. Hooker Chemical bought the property and used the pit as a dumping ground. Sold the land to a developer who built a housing track.
20-30 years later the barrels started rusting through.

I don’t see this area being as concentrated and built upon as Love Canal.

I could be wrong on some of these details on Love Canal but that’s what I remember growing up 70 miles away.

I haven't ran it by my husband, but I'm sure he would agree. @GeorgiaPeachie , if your family from the area needs a place to go, they can come stay here. (Providing they have a clean background and such.)

You have a heart of gold! My family is luckily southwest of the derailment. All of their chickens, rabbits and other animals are doing fine. No sign of problems. They have already started using water filters and detoxing according to Mike Adam’s instructions. Since rabbits were the most and fasted affected…according to government tests back in the 1950s…this is a comforting sign to me.

I have room for all of them here and have offered them to come..or to pay for them to stay in a hotel.

You have a heart of gold! My family is luckily southwest of the derailment. All of their chickens, rabbits and other animals are doing fine. No sign of problems. They have already started using water filters and detoxing according to Mike Adam’s instructions. Since rabbits were the most and fasted affected…according to government tests back in the 1950s…this is a comforting sign to me.

I have room for all of them here and have offered them to come..or to pay for them to stay in a hotel.
Smart folks. I'm glad they're doing okay AND that they're wise enough to already be taking preventative measures.

https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-new...ipment-to-test-air-quality-in-east-palestine/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2023/02/24/ohio-derailment-toxic-air-pollution/
Three weeks after the toxic train derailment in Ohio, an independent analysis of Environmental Protection Agency data has found nine air pollutants at levels that, if they persist, could raise long-term health concerns in and around East Palestine.

Want to know how your actions can help make a difference for our planet? Sign up for the Climate Coach newsletter, in your inbox every Tuesday and Thursday.

The analysis by Texas A&M University researchers stands in contrast to statements by state and federal regulators that air near the crash site is completely safe, despite residents complaining about rashes, breathing problems and other health effects.

In response on Friday, EPA officials said that air quality levels of 79 chemicals they are monitoring remain below levels of concern for short-term exposure, and that current concentrations are likely to dissipate.

In its examination of EPA data, the Texas A&M researchers found elevated levels of chemicals known to trigger eye and lung irritation, headaches and other symptoms, as well as some that are known or suspected to cause cancer.

It would take months, if not years, of exposure to the pollutants for serious health effects, said Weihsueh Chiu, one of the researchers.

EPA officials emphasized this point Friday. They stressed that the safety threshold the researchers used to analyze the data assumes constant exposure over a lifetime, and said they don’t expect the pollution to remain at high concentrations “anywhere near that long.”

The Texas researchers said it was “good news” that levels of benzene and related chemicals were not elevated in the air sampling. But they said EPA measured acrolein, a hazardous substance found in smoke, at concentrations that could have long-term health effects, along with other chemicals at lower levels that in combination could also raise health concerns if they remained at these levels for months or years.

Of the cars that derailed from the Norfolk Southern train on Feb. 3, 11 of them were carrying chemicals used to make plastic. As temperatures inside one rail car rose to levels that authorities feared would cause a massive explosion, they carried out a “controlled release” of the chemicals on Feb. 6.

EPA collected the data between Feb. 4 and Feb. 21, and posted the data publicly but without context that shows “potential concern about long-term health effects,” said Chiu, a professor of veterinary physiology and pharmacology at Texas A&M. While some of the highest air pollution readings EPA reported were collected in the days after the controlled chemical release, some more recent samples still remain elevated, Chiu said.

“We can’t say whether these levels are causing the current symptoms,” Chiu said. EPA “would want to definitely make sure that these higher levels that are detected would be reduced before they left and declared everything cleaned up.”
Asked for comment on the analysis, an EPA official said the agency would respond “as soon as we can.” Michael Regan, the EPA administrator, and other federal and Ohio environmental officials have said air pollutants would have largely dissipated in the days since the train accident and the chemical release.

Last edited:
Do you really want to understand exactly what is going on within our country? If so, I strongly encourage you to listen to Mike interview 2 ex Green Berets! He says, “this is a Paul Revere moment”
1677361659645.png

https://www.brighteon.com/1f82e08a-3dc8-4515-8e55-4842af155026

Do you really want to understand exactly what is going on within our country? If so, I strongly encourage you to listen to Mike interview 2 ex Green Berets! He says, “this is a Paul Revere moment”
View attachment 19082

https://www.brighteon.com/1f82e08a-3dc8-4515-8e55-4842af155026
I’m going to probably have to save this one to watch until tomorrow during my cross stitch time. We’ll see. Sissy had twins not too long ago and I might not have range out in the middle pasture. So far both babes have nursed but the little girl had to have help standing up to reach the teat. Just thankful it wasn’t a breeches birth this time.

I honestly thought this was going to be a sh@tpost. . . but no. It's real put out by our very own US Fish and Wildlife Service. I am like the commenter Liberty. Yes, it does occur naturally, but the timing is so wrong. The pictures being released are due to the chemicals. The water is NOT safe. This is how our government tries to gaslight! Dioxin testing can be manipulated so I am looking forward to independent labs to release their findings and not just rely on the government.

I honestly thought this was going to be a sh@tpost. . . but no. It's real put out by our very own US Fish and Wildlife Service. I am like the commenter Liberty. Yes, it does occur naturally, but the timing is so wrong. The pictures being released are due to the chemicals. The water is NOT safe. This is how our government tries to gaslight! Dioxin testing can be manipulated so I am looking forward to independent labs to release their findings and not just rely on the government.

FqFZUrUaMAA60H4

DEVELOPING: Residents Told to Shelter in Place After Train Derailment in Springfield, Ohio (VIDEO)​

1678020607019.png

A cargo train derailed in Springfield, Ohio on Saturday.

Residents are being told to shelter in place.

A hazmat crew is also on the scene.

“The Clark County Emergency Management Agency is asking residents within 1,000 feet of a train derailment at Ohio 41 near the Prime Ohio Business Park to shelter-in-place out of an abundance of caution.” – according to a post on Clark County’s Facebook page.

Seriously?! These can no longer be considered “accidental”!!!

Latest posts

Back