Train derailment

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those in the effected areas, I would highly recommend watching Mike Adam’s Health Ranger Report today. He talks about how to Detox. Actually I think this will sooner or later affect us all. Ohio is a big milk producing area and also corn. Whatever coming out of these areas will have dioxins. Put into our food system and everyone can get exposed to a certain level. Something to think about.
If someone is in the area, if possible it's time to pack up and leave even if you have to sell your house at a loss. Seriously. This might be a good time to find a rural isolated property.

If someone cannot leave this is a good time to starting eating out of your pantry, boiling and filtering water, and learning all other steps to improve your safety. I don't know those measures but you better learn them. Yesterday.

This is a excellent reason to learn and prep for having a deep pantry, lots of stored water, gas masks, hazmat suits, a bug out bag and location, etc. This is a reason why we prep. I could live out of my pantry for many months if needed, for instance.

The average age of this small town of less than 5000 is over 65. It really is a pretty rural area from what I have seen. Yes, if they stored water and food they could live there, BUT they still have to breathe the air which is still highly toxic right now, but these dioxides are on everything, including water and soil. Dioxides are not easily removed. They can cause many health problems. Just pregnant moms need to be worried about losing thier babies or birth defects. . . It is horrific. This area needs to be condemned for beyond our lifetime years before it came become livable again. Last time something like this happened in Missouri, the land was bought out and turned into a state park.

If someone is in the area, if possible it's time to pack up and leave even if you have to sell your house at a loss

These are poor people. All they have…HAD was their farms and homes. Those properties are now worth NOTHING!! No one is going to purchase them for any price. DIOXNS do not go away. They are Not water soluble. They last for centuries! The government must get those Americans out of there and buy their land!

If any of that land truly is "worth nothing" there, I'll gladly take it off their hands. I'd sit on it for a few years, log any hardwood, then sell it.
Just curious, many of the people there are on wells, and are a few miles from the accident site, how could their wells be "contaminated" so quickly. What are the test results of the well water?

DIOXNS, that were manufactured by the burning of the chemical, vinyl chloride, is by far the most DEADLY chemical ever created!!! It does not have a half life. It is not dangerous to vegetables if you rinse it properly. It is however absorbed easily by animals and humans. It will, without a doubt, kill every human exposed by either cancer, lung issues or kidney failure...over a period of time. It is not an instant death unless you breath in a certain amount. The reason is that the “life exposure “ amount is so utterly small. An amount the size of an aspirin will kill 32 MILLION PEOPLE.

We actually do not know, yet, if any of the dioxins have gone into wells. Why? Because the company hired by the railroad is connected to other industrial disasters where they have been proven to not run appropriate tests…therefore failing at identifying chemicals there.

In East Palestine they are NOT running the proper tests to even identify Dioxins!!

You would die a painful death harvesting trees off the land that has been coated with dioxins by the smoke from the toxic fire.

We all know that if this derailment happened in a predominantly black area in a blue state, the government would have been there within hours with dump truck loads of $$. This shows just how racist everything has become in this current administration. I think the most pathetic thing was when that homo Buttjug came riding in on a bicycle. What a worthless waste of skin "he" is.

DIOXNS, that were manufactured by the burning of the chemical, vinyl chloride, is by far the most DEADLY chemical ever created!!! It does not have a half life. It is not dangerous to vegetables if you rinse it properly. It is however absorbed easily by animals and humans. It will, without a doubt, kill every human exposed by either cancer, lung issues or kidney failure. The reason is the such minute “life exposure “ amount. An amount the size of an aspirin will kill 32 MILLION PEOPLE.

We actually do not know, yet, if any of the dioxins have gone into wells. Why? Because the company hired by the railroad is connected to other industrial disasters where they have been proven to not run appropriate tests…therefore failing at identifying chemicals there.

In East Palestine they are NOT running the proper tests to even identify Dioxins!!

You would die a painful death harvesting trees off the land that has been coated with dioxins by the smoke from the toxic fire.
Why don't they run well water tests by independent labs?
I wasn't suggesting cutting any timber right now, or without proper independent testing.

Good to hear Arctic. No money. But, there are now independent folks starting to come into play. There are lawsuits filed. Mike Adams aka Health Ranger has ordered an additional piece to his current lab equipment (at the cost of a million $), which he is publicly saying he WILL run appropriate dioxin tests on all samples sent to him, at no cost.

With the government not doing the correct tests and not giving the people money to live elsewhere, these Americans are stuck…or homeless. Add to that the outright LIES being told worldwide by the MSM about it being “safe” to drink the water and be there on the land. Water sources exposed to the falling dioxins from the fire are deadly.

Dioxins have a life of CENTURIES.

Good to hear Arctic. No money. But, there are now independent folks starting to come into play. There are lawsuits filed. Mike Adams aka Health Ranger has ordered an additional piece to his current lab equipment (at the cost of a million $), which he is publicly saying he WILL run appropriate dioxin tests on all samples sent to him, at no cost.

With the government not doing the correct tests and not giving the people money to live elsewhere, these Americans are stuck…or homeless. Add to that the outright LIES being told worldwide by the MSM about it being “safe” to drink the water and be there on the land. Water sources exposed to the falling dioxins from the fire are deadly.

I understand about the surface waters. What I don't understand is how could the well water be contaminated so quickly. I know they have different geological formations there in Ohio than where I am, but I was told by a geologist that it would take 20,000 years for rain water to reach our aquifer.
I'm glad to see independent labs offering to test their water for free.
I believe very little from our current government and even less from the MSM.
I don't know much about these kinds of chemicals but I have been involved in many cleanups in the oilfields on a couple different continents. These clean ups involved chemicals as well as oil.
These people have a huge mess on their hands.

Didn’t Mike Adam’s say it’s going to take about 9 months before he can start actually testing. I know he said he will be having to take a week off from doing his podcast to take classes on how to run the new equipment.

Didn’t Mike Adam’s say it’s going to take about 9 months before he can start actually testing. I know he said he will be having to take a week off from doing his podcast to take classes on how to run the new equipment.
For something as important as drinking water I wouldn't be waiting around for a free test. I'd get it in to the nearest testing lab asap. I doubt if they're any further away from an independent testing lab than I am.

For something as important as drinking water I wouldn't be waiting around for a free test. I'd get it in to the nearest testing lab asap. I doubt if they're any further away from an independent testing lab than I am.

Most water testing labs can't even test for these dioxins.

Yesterday Mike said 3 months to get the equipment and learn it. Said he will be taking two weeks off for training. In this situation 3 months is a long time. He also gave very important detox information. I will find that and post it.

Dioxins and chemicals are not my field either, but Mike Adams has done tons of testing of well water and shows it is more polluted than rain water. Not sure where the 20,000 years comes into that.

Let’s put ourselves in their shoes, shall we?

What if we woke up tomorrow with poison falling down on us? Let’s say we do not have even the money for a weeks stay in a hotel. Further, we have no family or friends who can accommodate us. What would you do? If you go too far from your home, you lose your job. Living in your car or truck is an option. One without bathroom facilities. If you have an RV or camping trailer that would work…but most don’t. Those who had the money and or family LEFT the first day.

What about the HUGE Amish population? They have no where to go either or they will most certainly starve.

Glenn Beck has been trying to get independent companies to do testing and they will not because they are in a private/public relationship with the EPA.

Trump was just on Beck and had some sound bites. Calling our govt fascists. Saying Biden compromised. We could have blown the pipeline. Why we should have shot down balloon. Can't remember rest.

Latest posts

Back