Train derailment

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are far too many animals DEAD to think this was just a psyop. There are far too many people already having health problems too. Wish it were so. Gee, and all those Americans in East Palestine who accepted the “gift” of a Medical ID bracelet, just a few weeks ago, are now freely giving their bodies reaction to this chemical burn to the evil biden Regime! Most likely being passed onto China and WEFers!

GET GAS MASKS NOW!

Last edited:
Joe's behavior is pathetic, he is US President (although he was probably only elected by the dead and insane) but he doesn't care about his country or its citizens.
He has not visited the town where the poisoned train derailed and probably refuses any help from the local population. Joe prefers to travel to Ukraine and put on an embarrassing show in front of hundreds of TV cameras and hug his best friend Zelensky (without a mask, of course) a few dozen times. Joe stuffs another few thousand million dollars up the ### of this corrupt president who supports active Nazism while children in the US drink contaminated groundwater from this train wreck and inhale poison.

The US population in this area is living on a bomb, the poison is there and Joe's law enforcement friends are playing it down, this is going to cause huge problems while Joe pisses on his own population and gives US taxpayer money to foreign despots.
The time has come to punish Joe, this man is intolerable and does not serve his country, he is destroying your country and will do anything to bring World War 3 to the USA, I think his behavior would be listed as treason in some penal codes.

Not as a Laundromat, he's giving away your tax money, what kind of return could Joe expect from that corrupt Zelensky guy?
What Joe and European heads of state are sinking into Ukraine almost never comes back, except for the 50% of the weapons that are now being sold on the Darknet and then used against us by terrorists within Europe and the USA.

I never said anything about you being dumb. Your correct, I was mistaken.
I apologize, I probably over-reacted.

No one thinks you're dumb.

Based on your comments on this forum, I really suspect you're dealing with PTSD, sweetheart. I'm the daughter of a combat vet and you're giving me flashbacks with the hypervigilance to perceived sttacks, rage, and over reactions.

Health is a valuable asset and simmering rage will eat away at it. Do some yoga, go to therapy, mentor some youth- whatever suits you. But please figure out a way to deal with that rage.

It will kill you. Trust me.
I am angry, and stressed. I've watched for decades the cumulative corruption, ineptitude, stupidity, and lying that is destroying our nation and threatens the entire country and world.

We the people are along for the ride unfortunately.

Not as a Laundromat, he's giving away your tax money, what kind of return could Joe expect from that corrupt Zelensky guy?
What Joe and European heads of state are sinking into Ukraine almost never comes back, except for the 50% of the weapons that are now being sold on the Darknet and then used against us by terrorists within Europe and the USA.
Our MIC has figured out that wars are excellent ways to line their pockets, directly, arms deals with the defense sector that hoards money, and thru money laundering.

I apologize, I probably over-reacted.

I am angry, and stressed. I've watched for decades the cumulative corruption, ineptitude, stupidity, and lying that is destroying our nation and threatens the entire country and world.

We the people are along for the ride unfortunately.
I understand. I'm not accusing you of being irrationally angry. It's a trying time and no one seeing this can do anything but be angry. But don't let those who are evil steal your peace. We were born into a battlefield between good and evil but you are here during this time for a reason- Don't forget that.

I wish I could give you a hug. Long distance hug, instead. 😊

So I saw this plane crash story earlier today, but just read the headlines and didn't get into the details. But now. . . Wow! Maybe coincidental? At this point it just seems like murder to cover up? They were headed to a metals plant explosion that is located about 70 miles away from East Palestine, Ohio. Ohio has just been seeing some diesters lately.

https://abc6onyourside.com/news/loc...arkansas-john-glenn-international-little-rock

1677118765029.png

?

That Arkansas plane crash is really suspicious, but the news article states that this team was going to the metals factory, nothing about East Palestine. So perhaps bad reporting, or confusion, or ??

Any way you slice it Ohio and those connected with it are getting a bad month.

So I saw this plane crash story earlier today, but just read the headlines and didn't get into the details. But now. . . Wow! Maybe coincidental? At this point it just seems like murder to cover up? They were headed to a metals plant explosion that is located about 70 miles away from East Palestine, Ohio. Ohio has just been seeing some diesters lately.

https://abc6onyourside.com/news/loc...arkansas-john-glenn-international-little-rock

View attachment 19045

?

No way this isn’t connected to a coverup of HOW the metal plant blew up!! These were the folks who were going to determine the CAUSE!

Last edited:
For those in the effected areas, I would highly recommend watching Mike Adam’s Health Ranger Report today. He talks about how to Detox. Actually I think this will sooner or later affect us all. Ohio is a big milk producing area and also corn. Whatever coming out of these areas will have dioxins. Put into our food system and everyone can get exposed to a certain level. Something to think about.

https://www.brighteon.com/b93a0b8e-2ca6-4f15-8e34-b37820637907

Latest posts

Back