Trail camera

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petoski

God Like
Reaction score
We had our family Christmas early this year for logistical reasons. My girlfriend's father gave me a very nice trail camera. I don't do any hunting but it will be very interesting to see what kind of animal (or human) activity there is on my plot and surrounding areas. Especially in the night.

I've thought about it too,perhaps as a security cam at home,not that many would voluntarily try to come to my place,two dogos,quite often here and they don't even let the pizza guy deliver without some loud barking, little alone let any one enter when here and they don't know the person.
it would be a bloody mess to clean up afterwards if a burglar came ;)

Yeah they aren't cheap and wounld't have got one for myself but was happy to receive it as a gift. As for someone stealing it, we are in a very remote location so it is unlikely. You can get some device to lock it up. It was very easy to set up and use. Just put in a SD card and select video/photo options. As for use as a security camera i am sure there are better alternatives more suited to that.

Latest posts

Back