Must Read TORRENT : Survivor Library and Appropriate Technology

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxence

Reaction score
Good evening to you all,

First, i'm not a native English speaker so it kind of true you might not understand what I write at all.
For those who are searching books, I can give you the the magnets links to the libraries of http://www.survivorlibrary.com/ and http://www.villageearth.org/appropriate-technology .
Furthermore , I only ask you 3 things : first, keep seeding, for those who don't know what seeding is please refer to the net, they will probably beter explain you what this is and why it is so important, second, please help the librarian to develop his Library, if you got a book or a collection of books which might interest him, please send him an e-mail, third, i'm not a very online prepper and even less an "anglo-american" prepper, so I count on you to make those links cross the whole network of preppers, simply give the link to this post.
Here are the magnets :
Survivor Library : magnet:?xt=urn:btih:03587DB7770A4673FE4DB497DF7F4F4FB7578D92&dn=www.survivorlibrary.com&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fIPv6.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.agmsmith.ca%3a6969%2fannounce
Appropriate Technology Library : magnet:?xt=urn:btih:60BE51CE522AA57504087C6E3FF06281A9081671&dn=Appropriate%20Technology%20Reference%20Library&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969

Thanks,
Max

PS: the files are huge, it will take some time, also, think to print those even thought it's like a big library, we will need that knowledge.
PS:I don't know your exact rules and so on, if a administrator could correct all my errors and make my text clearer i will appreciate.

Well torrent is mostly used to download film, games or series, but in this case, you can actually download the whole site or the few files you want (eventought it need a bit more time), but you don't need anymore to download like every file individually, if you need like 10 or 15 files then go your way on the website, but if you want to have a larger number, i recommend the torrent, you can choice the files you want to download.

Last edited:
Mav, with a torrent, parts of the download are scattered across a number of different computers so that an upload doesn't have to come across a single connection. For very large files that many people download, it can speed things up tremendously.

Usually when you participate in a torrent, your computer also serves up the things you have downloaded, so you need to be careful. You can uninstall the torrent software at any time you choose, and you usually have some control over how often files are served from your computer and which files are served. The torrent software should show you exactly what is being served from your computer.

If you don't want to have your computer serving up files, just uninstall the torrent software.

Mav, with a torrent, parts of the download are scattered across a number of different computers so that an upload doesn't have to come across a single connection. For very large files that many people download, it can speed things up tremendously.

Usually when you participate in a torrent, your computer also serves up the things you have downloaded, so you need to be careful. You can uninstall the torrent software at any time you choose, and you usually have some control over how often files are served from your computer and which files are served. The torrent software should show you exactly what is being served from your computer.

If you don't want to have your computer serving up files, just uninstall the torrent software.

Well you said it the way it should, I hope I helped you, you can still adress me some comment by e-mail, I will try to answer as quick as I can.
IF you want something more, please consider to send me an e-mail to
[email protected]
, I will not replie in this forum (sorry) I'm a frenchie and they have forum too.

Last edited:
Well I'm not from the United States so it's doesn't make that much sens to me but if you tell me you I can only agree.
Try and it your internet say no then it is no.
I can't for example have torrent on the university internet because they filter it for example but at home it works.

Latest posts

Back