Top 10 ways to help prevent home break-ins

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an Australian Shepherd which barks when something goes bump in the night or if a stranger approaches in the daytime. People respect her. They respect her wishes because standing just behind her is my Canadian Eskimo Dog who does not say a word but has bitten two people coming over the fence ---and the whole neighborhood is terrified of this dog.

Mine make a lot of noise, even it is me or the wife coming home.

I can not understand this hate and fear of Pit Bulls. It is true they have powerful jaws and not afraid of a fight. Many dogs are like that. Any dog can be dangerous. Probably the most aggressive dog I ever saw was a little Mexican dog. He was so small no one was afraid of him, but he could give a painful nip. I have a Pit Bull/Doberman and he loves everybody.

I can not understand this hate and fear of Pit Bulls. It is true they have powerful jaws and not afraid of a fight. Many dogs are like that. Any dog can be dangerous. Probably the most aggressive dog I ever saw was a little Mexican dog. He was so small no one was afraid of him, but he could give a painful nip. I have a Pit Bull/Doberman and he loves everybody.

This! This is why pit bulls have a bad rep...

dont get me wrong, I don’t hate the breed, but genetics and breeding have a lot to do with their disposition

Pit bulls are amazing dogs that get a bad rap but you usually can’t rent an apartment here if you have one. I’ve never met a mean one myself, but they are used for fighting a lot where I live. You can’t even leave your dog outside or it will be stolen. Chihuahuas are definitely more aggressive. Lol. I rescued our Ollie-pop from the streets and he is a chihuahua mix, even though I said I would never own one. At first I thought he couldn’t protect shit, but now he is loud and if I pretend to attack and kidnap my kids, he will bite me. He also learned the sound my phone makes when a security cam detects motion and he runs to the door and all windows every time.

Latest posts

Back