Top 10 Things You Will Be Bringing On The First Day, Of The Last Day

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taragirl28

Reaction score
So I am still new to all of this and looking for some ideas. I know all the basic must haves, but I was just curious on how the must haves differ by person. So like my title asks...What will you be bringing when the time comes?? Top ten items please. :tank:

Water, Food, Medical Supplies, Tools, Weapons, bugging in sort of, but I have to get to the bug in location.

Wife
Firearm
Ammo
B.O.B
Water
Food
The dog
Toboggan
Shelter
Truck

Attachments

• thedog.jpg
    thedog.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 5
I am guessing that this is for bugging out to some where? or we need to gtfo scenario?

1- Wife- cus i need some form of support and you cant do it all alone.
2- Bug out bags- i have multiple bags, so the bag in my truck is ready and our BOB's will come with us.
3- Weapons- need to defend ourselves
4- Truck- i can live in this for a while and i need a way to get where i am going.
5- Extra food- fill the truck up with my food preps. (30 day supply)
6- Extra water- fill my truck up with water preps. (30 day supply)
7- Water filter devices- need to be able to clean water once i run out.
8- Important documents- need to identify myself, or to be able to claim anything that is mine. or if i need it to get to somewhere
9- Extra cash- it may be useful in the begining if i need to purchase items, or refill on fuel.
10- SHTF kit- this is a storage bin that has enough items in it to last us about 2 weeks. it may be considered an INCH bag/kit but it weighs a lot and has extra items such as toilet paper, larger first aid kit, water, food, clothing, and other items that will allow for 2 weeks or more if need be.

number 10 might be considered cheating the system, but so is a bug out bag, since it contains a lot of items in an a bag.
but it is something that i have stored away in case i need a quick emergency kit.

"number 10 might be considered cheating the system, but so is a bug out bag, since it contains a lot of items in an a bag.
but it is something that i have stored away in case i need a quick emergency kit."

There are no rules when things are FUBAR

If you can hump it, bring it

Latest posts

Back