tokyos-medical-assoc-chairman-recommends-ivermectin-to-all-doctors-to-treat-covid

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's also not forget that India, Japan, and much of Africa has proven the effectiveness of Ivermectin and to a lesser extent, HCQ.

Obviously these anti-parasitic drugs are helping the body deal with Coronaviruses. Even Fauci admitted Ivermectin works against Coronaviruses -- so to now say they aren't effective is to be either ignorant or a liar.

And as I've said before -- if they do nothing, then what's the harm of taking them?

Last edited:
Another REAL doctor losing everything for speaking out. I think there would be many more, but they are afraid of losing everything too.

Communism starts with bribery. Then they move to coercion and blackmail. In the end, they use guns.

Anyone who is toeing the line because of a job, is a fool. Helping them succeed means you soon won't have a job anyway. Does anyone think these people care if we starve in the streets for a couple of years?

We have let these monsters take over every institution we have: water, power, schools, police, industry. And now, the Narcissism in us makes each of us believe we won't be affected from this disaster. As Bezmenov said, you'll wake up when the boot of Communism is on your chest.

@DrJenner I hope your Holiday was excellent. Saw this and thought of you. Another REAL doctor losing everything for speaking out. I think there would be many more, but they are afraid of losing everything too.

Thanks @Helen Back i hope yours was good as well.
She still has her private practice, and likely her medical license. now lots of free press where she can charge people for ivermectin and other treatments. She’s actually pretty smart.
At the beginning of the segment I believe the reporter said “before she even admitted one patient”. Also per her site she is an ENT/sleep med doc, so typically she wouldn’t be admitting inpatients (so I’m not sure what the reporter really meant) but
I take that to mean she had just started on staff and was going through the Credentialing process.

Yep, her practice is up and running and now she has posted on her blog she will not be treating vaccinated patients.
I wonder, for those of you who condemned other physicians for refusing to treat unvaccinated patients, do you now feel the same way about her? Or as with everything- rules only apply to the other side??
I take the same stance- it’s her private practice and she’s free to do what she wants (in this case only treat unvaccinated patients). Just like other docs are free to just treat vaccinated.

https://breathemd.org/

Latest posts

Back