tokyos-medical-assoc-chairman-recommends-ivermectin-to-all-doctors-to-treat-covid

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“In Africa, if we compare countries distributing ivermectin once a year with countries which do not give ivermectin…I mean, they don’t give ivermectin to prevent Covid, but to prevent parasitic diseases…but anyway, if we look at Covid numbers in countries that give ivermectin, the number of cases is 134.4 per 100,000, and the number of death is 2.2 in 100,000.”

“Now, African countries which do not distribute ivermectin: 950.6 cases per 100,000 and 29.3 deaths per 100,000,” Ozaki highlighted.

“I believe the difference is clear.”

It just seems like common sense.. So many doctors are waaay too invested in their education and training to be able to just see it; instead opting for continuing to do what they have done and been taught, which is to trust and follow whatever their teachers/authorities are saying. Unfortunately, like the democrats, they have jumped the shark, and have a clear agenda of harm.

“In Africa, if we compare countries distributing ivermectin once a year with countries which do not give ivermectin…I mean, they don’t give ivermectin to prevent Covid, but to prevent parasitic diseases…but anyway, if we look at Covid numbers in countries that give ivermectin, the number of cases is 134.4 per 100,000, and the number of death is 2.2 in 100,000.”

“Now, African countries which do not distribute ivermectin: 950.6 cases per 100,000 and 29.3 deaths per 100,000,” Ozaki highlighted.

It just seems like common sense.. So many doctors are waaay too invested in their education and training to be able to just see it; instead opting for continuing to do what they have done and been taught, which is to trust and follow whatever their teachers/authorities are saying. Unfortunately, like the democrats, they have jumped the shark, and have a clear agenda of harm.

Now because I like you, I will respond with respect to this (and this does not represent a pro-vaccine post).
It's not a clear agenda of harm by medical professionals. There are doctors prescribing it here.
Remember, correlation does not equal causation. I can also say that sunshine definitely reduces risk of COVID, and this would also prove true, given the smaller burden of cases in some 3rd world countries.

3rd world countries - are just that. 3rd world. They have little to no public health infrastructure. As a student, I traveled to Botswana and South Africa. Their public health system was abysmal at best. Patients walked from clinic to clinic to get drugs for TB, many clinics were out of them. People that died in the hospital were burned in an incinerator and not counted on anything - their families couldn't afford burials. Sewer systems are open in the streets. I was delivering babies as a student. That is how desperate they were.

There is a lack of testing, the age demographic is lower, no long term care facilities, etc. Many explanations can be made, not just ivermectin cures.

During World War Two the Germans thought they were going to conquer the world. There was no synthetic rubber then and rubber was a strategic necessity. So the Germans were intent on taking all of Africa. But malaria was a problem. So the Germans went on a kind of Warp Speed research to find a cure for malaria. There are reams of research titles alone, millions of pages, millions of Reich Marks spent. Chloroquine drugs were the result, I know without knowing because they appeared in the early 1950s and nobody but the Germans were even working on the problem. From there it is one step to hydroxychloroquine sulfate. Now, people in all malarial areas of Africa take hydroxychloroquine sulfate once a month to prevent malaria. And guess what, they have the lowest rates of Covid 19 even without much vaccination.

Now because I like you, I will respond with respect to this (and this does not represent a pro-vaccine post).
It's not a clear agenda of harm by medical professionals. There are doctors prescribing it here.
Remember, correlation does not equal causation. I can also say that sunshine definitely reduces risk of COVID, and this would also prove true, given the smaller burden of cases in some 3rd world countries.

3rd world countries - are just that. 3rd world. They have little to no public health infrastructure. As a student, I traveled to Botswana and South Africa. Their public health system was abysmal at best. Patients walked from clinic to clinic to get drugs for TB, many clinics were out of them. People that died in the hospital were burned in an incinerator and not counted on anything - their families couldn't afford burials. Sewer systems are open in the streets. I was delivering babies as a student. That is how desperate they were.

There is a lack of testing, the age demographic is lower, no long term care facilities, etc. Many explanations can be made, not just ivermectin cures.

I know what third world is, and THAT is exactly why they should have been wiped out. But they were not. I think it is more than prudent to look at the reasons why, and the posts by PP and Schatt should be at least eye opening, no? By everything you keep saying about age and obesity being a huge factor in deaths among the vaccinated, how did Trump beat covid without any vaccine? We know they gave him Iver and Hydro, regen, etc., and he was fine in days, like MANY.

Again, I am not a doctor, but I did sleep on a Tempurpedic last night, and I can see the big picture. There are MANY prominent doctors and scientists speaking out against the vaccine. Do you think they are all idiots? Why do you think they are going against the "science" of Fauci?

Now, people in all malarial areas of Africa take hydroxychloroquine sulfate once a month to prevent malaria. And guess what, they have the lowest rates of Covid 19 even without much vaccination.
They call HCQ their "Sunday bonbon" down there because they take one each Sunday to prevent getting ANYTHING from a virus or a bacterial infection,,,,JUST STATING THE FACTS, no answer from any MEDICAL; PSYCHOLOGICAL; OR SELF-DECLARED WORLD EXPERTS IS NEEDED OR DESIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair, you also have to realize that if people barely have enough to eat, they most likely won't have problems with Obesity and Type II Diabetes. And if they have a mild case of COVID, they won't go to a doctor to be tested. Compared to some of the diseases they face, a mild case of COVID is like us getting a cold.

I don't think any one explanation is correct by itself. I think it is a combination of factors.

To be fair, you also have to realize that if people barely have enough to eat, they most likely won't have problems with Obesity and Type II Diabetes. And if they have a mild case of COVID, they won't go to a doctor to be tested. Compared to some of the diseases they face, a mild case of COVID is like us getting a cold.

I don't think any one explanation is correct by itself. I think it is a combination of factors.
Nailed. it.

I know what third world is, and THAT is exactly why they should have been wiped out. But they were not. I think it is more than prudent to look at the reasons why, and the posts by PP and Schatt should be at least eye opening, no? By everything you keep saying about age and obesity being a huge factor in deaths among the vaccinated, how did Trump beat covid without any vaccine? We know they gave him Iver and Hydro, regen, etc., and he was fine in days, like MANY.

Again, I am not a doctor, but I did sleep on a Tempurpedic last night, and I can see the big picture. There are MANY prominent doctors and scientists speaking out against the vaccine. Do you think they are all idiots? Why do you think they are going against the "science" of Fauci?
How did any obese older person beat covid without a vaccine? Easy. 99% survival rate.
Your risk of death goes up as you get older and more obese, but I posted his treatment protocol somewhere in these threads- He did not get ivermectin or HCQ, unless it was hidden. He did get monoclonal Ab, which has shown to prevent hospitalization if given early. All places are giving that. We also give it as inpatient for whatever its worth.

I haven't seen one doctor speak out who has actually treated patients and is actively practicing in inpatient medicine. I've seen plenty "research docs", chiropractors and others against the vaccine. In vivo is different than in vitro, and while yes, the studies done in vitro are promising from a research standpoint (which is what these docs are seeing) - the translation to in vivo is not as successful unfortunately.

our group is currently treating a retired physician who self treated at home with ivermectin HCQ/zinc and he has been in the ICU over a month. Nothing works 100% of the time.

Nailed. it.

YES! Let's also consider that these people are poorly nourished and have weak immune systems as a result. And as in third world countries, many in first world countries had covid and did not seek medical care, therefor, not being counted; and not being counted means a much higher survival rate than the acknowledged 99.5%. Everyone is different, for sure; and that is the problem with forcing everyone to take an experiment. I think that is my problem with some of what you say. It seems you are of the position that everyone SHOULD get the vaccine, but you are opposed to making them. Is that a fair assessment?

I believe there has been plenty of posts here with legit doctors and scientists saying the vax is very bad, including some of my own. Yes, there is a chiropractor, or a PhD in the mix, but PLENTY of REAL evidence and SCIENCE supporting the fact that the vax is not a good idea, including reports by governments contradicting Fauci and US policy.

For the 100th time said on here, there is no need for a "Vaccine" that is not a vaccine, for a virus with an almost 100% survival rate. Certainly no need to shut down the entire world's economy, and force people to stay in their homes, label them, keep them from travel, buying things, working, or being with their families and loved ones. Something VERY wrong is afoot.

Last edited:
I haven't seen one doctor speak out who has actually treated patients and is actively practicing in inpatient medicine.

There are many posts here with just such people. I commend you for your work and dedication to helping people! I do feel like you cannot see the forest for the trees because this is your life 24/7. You are waaay too personally invested. It's like cops. At some point they think EVERYONE who isn't a cop is a lying POS, because that's what they deal with day in and day out.

It just seems like common sense.. .

So true HB! Some noted TRUTH about Covid.

Ivermectin and HCQ w/zinc has been PROVEN to work 86% of the time If given early.

Dr. Zelenko and his large group have treated and saved tens of thousands!

Dr. Stella Immanuel has saved thousands.

Americas Frontline Doctors have saved tens of thousands.

Fauci and those evil POS are the ones that haven’t treated anyone! Yet idiot doctors continue to listen to him. Why?

For the 100th time said on here, there is no need for a "Vaccine" that is not a vaccine, for a virus with an almost 100% survival rate. Certainly no need to shut down the entire world's economy, and force people to stay in their homes, label them, keep them from travel, buying things, working, or being with their families and loved ones. Something VERY wrong is afoot.

Absolutely 100% correct!! Something is VERY wrong! Now Fauci is pushing it on the children…who have practically 0% chance of even ending up in the hospital!!

The Clot Shot is GENE THERAPY not a vaccine at all!

There are many posts here with just such people. I commend you for your work and dedication to helping people! I do feel like you cannot see the forest for the trees because this is your life 24/7. You are waaay too personally invested. It's like cops. At some point they think EVERYONE who isn't a cop is a lying POS, because that's what they deal with day in and day out.
My brother has said the same thing to me.

It seems you are of the position that everyone SHOULD get the vaccine, but you are opposed to making them. Is that a fair assessment?.

I said before that vaccination was our best way out of the current situation but that everyone should decide based on their risk factors.
I have never advocated for a blank one size fits all picture.
That is my problem with this whole thing. Politicians are putting words in our mouths. No one listens to those of us actually in the trenches doing the work day in and day out.

Something very wrong has been afoot since we saw the Chinese spraying the streets and then our government coming out and saying this virus wasn’t airborne.
Remember that? The rest of us were sitting back incensed because we knew damn well it was.

Something very wrong has been afoot since we saw the Chinese spraying the streets and then our government coming out and saying this virus wasn’t airborne.
Remember that? The rest of us were sitting back incensed because we knew damn well it was.

Yeah, I saw the quarantine of Wuhan (11 million people) as it was announced, and I told my wife as soon as she got home. We made a long list of things to get and watched very closely. Shocking the way the narrative has changed since that day. Over and over and over, but "trust the science".

I am happy you are getting out and away, and hope you can find some peace and clarity.

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw the quarantine of Wuhan (11 million people) as it was announced, and I told my wife as soon as she got home. We made a long list of things to get and watched very closely. Shocking the way the narrative has changed since that day. Over and over and over, but "trust the science".

I am happy you are getting out and away, and hope you can find some peace and clarity.
You're right. The narrative has changed. But who is changing it? It's not those of us working closely with the public and having to deal with family's hatred towards us while we try to keep their loved one alive.
It's the politicians and big money makers (ie..big pharma) - who have the most to gain, and will keep up the charade, change the narrative as much as it suits them.
There are many ways we could've dealt with this easier, had they just asked those of us doing the work. But they aren't interested in that. Its all about money, and control.

Edited to add.. thank you. I hope I can get some peace as well. I just need to figure out a way to reinvent myself outside of healthcare.

Latest posts

Back