Today's pocket dump

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Pocket Dump for Saturday.
  1. Bottle Opener
  2. Paracord armband
  3. Paracord Key Fob
  4. High Altitude Lighter
  5. Multi Tool
  6. Knife
  7. Gerber Shard (Actually had to use the (philips screw driver part today)
  8. Handcuff Key with light attached (yes it is a handcuff key!)

Saturday Dump.jpg

Where have I been during this thread!?

Colt 1911, you have a better PD than most have BOB!!!

I really want some of the goodies you have here. I usually carry a backpack since I have meds and 100+rds and a 2nd gun with me, but there's definitely enough room for a dedicated knife, lighter, and some other goodies in there. It's my 24hr pack really I guess, but I'm missing some of the paracord-goods and multi-tools you have. Thanks for the pics.

edit: One question, what's up with the altoid can? Odd colors. We see a lot of kids busted around here using them for "Works", too. It just struck me as odd next to the rest of your kit.

Where have I been during this thread!?

Colt 1911, you have a better PD than most have BOB!!!

I really want some of the goodies you have here. I usually carry a backpack since I have meds and 100+rds and a 2nd gun with me, but there's definitely enough room for a dedicated knife, lighter, and some other goodies in there. It's my 24hr pack really I guess, but I'm missing some of the paracord-goods and multi-tools you have. Thanks for the pics.

edit: One question, what's up with the altoid can? Odd colors. We see a lot of kids busted around here using them for "Works", too. It just struck me as odd next to the rest of your kit.

Alabaster, the altoids is a small first aid kit, Glad to hear someone else is carry around a 24 hr bag. I take mine everywhere, then I always have the edc stuff on me. Would like to see your 24hr bag, here's a pick of my stuff.
Picturekevinpicture010-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back