Today's pocket dump

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made this for quick change front pocket edc. Clips to your belt loop and hangs in the front pocket .
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346386597.736887.jpg

Now that is a cool idea for a key chain/fob.
I like the look of the green multi tool.
I have seen those blood type tags at all the local gun shows.
The green one is the skeletool they have a full size thats just a knife, pliers, srewdriver . Pretty nice !

I bought it and returned it. Now i have to go buy it again, I didn't like how the driver digs into your hand while using the pliers. I was using it for a extended period and should of gotten the right tool. That being said, I think it is a kick ### EDC, the blade is on the out side so you can one hand open while the tool is closed. The driver is the weak link. Works great, and it will take the bit extension kit BUT when using the pliers it can dig into your plam. Pliers are on the upper scale! I want it back for a EDC.

I bought it and returned it. Now i have to go buy it again, I didn't like how the driver digs into your hand while using the pliers. I was using it for a extended period and should of gotten the right tool. That being said, I think it is a kick ### EDC, the blade is on the out side so you can one hand open while the tool is closed. The driver is the weak link. Works great, and it will take the bit extension kit BUT when using the pliers it can dig into your plam. Pliers are on the upper scale! I want it back for a EDC.
If nothing else it is cool looking. I like the clip built into it. If figure though it may dig int to the hand when using it, it sure beats using your teeth or nothing at all!

Here is my pocket dump for Monday.
Kershaw, Gerber mini tool, and one lighter with my first attempt at a Celtic button knot.

Nice i like it, dig the green skulls. Can you send the link on how to do that botton knot on a single strand. Stealing that one !!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back